- 06/15/2020Perseverance, Patience, and KnowledgeHello, When my wife and i started looking into buying our first home together we were both excited and hesitant. We basically knew very little about what was needed or even how to get started. My wife and i knew we wanted to find a place big enough for our family and yet manageable in price. Upon looking at several homes in the area we came across Hayden Outdoors. We contacted Stacy Mueller about homes in the area. He was very professional, informative and understood what we were looking for. We finally settled on a home and thanks to Stacy's perseverance, patience, and knowledge we were able to buy the house we wanted. I cannot say enough about Stacy being there to answer questions, guide us and on several occasions giving us the confidence to continue during some frustrating times. Stacy has even followed up after the sale just to make sure everything was good. We would highly recommend Stacy for many reasons.The most important is honesty, professionalism and commitment to his clients. James & Gloria EatonAgent:Stacy Mueller
Stacy grew up in central Texas helping his grandparents on their farms. Subsequently farm and ranch life has become deeply-rooted in his soul. He and his wife live on property outside of Yoakum Texas in which they run cattle.
Stacy is an avid outdoorsman and makes good use of his free time by hunting, fishing, or working on his farm.
Stacy has been a licensed sales agent since 2013. He enjoys selling farm and ranch properties and was happy to see Hayden Outdoors come to Texas. He looks forward to the opportunity of working with the great team at Hayden Outdoors assisting both buyers and sellers with their property needs.
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis beautiful 292 acre property has been in the same family for many years and is loaded with a mixture of pecan, oak, eastern cedar, and other native trees. Game is extremely plentiful with an abundance of free range deer, hogs, dove, and turkey. Little — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe Road Runner Retreat Ranch is a wonderful 200 acre +/-, low fenced ranch located in central Dewitt County Texas. The ranch harbors a great number of whitetail deer, a huge number of turkey, a continuous supply of feral hogs, white wing dove, mourning dove, — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThis magnificent 269 acre property has it all! If you like to hunt, hike, or mountain climb this is the place. This property encompasses the historic "Blowout Mountain" or as some call it, "The Sleeping Volcano". The mountain has a huge crater in the center — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialRARE LISTING in the SHINER SCHOOL DISTRICT and only FIVE MILES FROM SHINER TEXAS! This is an extremely rare listing. A beautiful, showroom quality tract of land that is over 35 immaculate acres of improved grasses. The land is currently being used for hay production — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis 74.5 acre farm is conveniently located between Waelder and Moulton. There are 3 stock tanks on the property, electricity, water well, and two barns. One of two the barns has RV connections as well as an in ground holding tank for the RV waste — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, HomesThis is an absolute gem of a property. This 42 acre low fenced property not only has a wonderful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom brick home but also provides an over abundance amount of wildlife. Deer, hogs, dove, and an occasional covey of quail, roam the — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant Land, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialThis corner tract has GREAT POTENTIAL for either residential or commercial development. The 6.409 acre tract is unfenced and boast some extremely large oak trees. The property is fronted on the east side by SH 80 and FM 466 on the north side. Do not — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Cabin, RecreationalFISH CAMP READY TO GO! All it is lacking is you and your fishing gear. This camp is located on Alamo Beach. It consist of two cabins and one additional building for storage. One of the cabins has a large covered front porch. Both are — Read more