Sign in to save favorite properties and equipment, save your search parameters and more
Don’t have an account yet? Sign Up Now
Already have an account? Login Now
Raised in Monticello sunshine and tempered on plantations and fields, Charlie has knowledge of all things farm, land, agricultural planning, and management. His backyard has been the salt air of the Gulf Coast, red hills of Jefferson County, Madison County fields, Taylor County trails and his adventures run along streams and organizing hunt trips from South Georgia to lower Alabama and Montana plantations. In addition, Charlie visits Montana frequently, running his hunting dogs in search of multiple species of upland birds.
His credentials separate him from the pack of ordinary real estate agents.
– 30 + years plantation management experience
– Field Trial trainer for hunting dogs
– Award-winning field trials winner from Florida to Saskatchewan
– Certified burner for forest management
– Field preparation for agricultural and hunting properties
– Led hunting parties from across the Country