You are here
Teller Park Ranch, Colorado
Property Types: Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
TELLER PARK RANCH
Teller Park Ranch is located 60-minutes west of Colorado Springs and provides an owner with endless possibilities. The varying topography and year-round accessibility make it equally appealing to the gentleman rancher, big game hunter or simply for use as a private family recreational retreat. The larger ranch is perimeter fenced (newly installed), contains (4) developed springs dispersed throughout for the watering of livestock and wildlife and has been surveyed. Interior roads have been well-maintained and extend through the ranch. There are no existing building improvements, and though an ideal candidate, the property has not been encumbered by a conservation easement. Premium building sites exist at nearly all points with the elevated portions affording prominent views of Pikes Peak, the Collegiate Peaks, Wet Mountain and Sangre De Cristo ranges. The topography is some of the most unique for the surrounding area, providing combinations of pine and aspen forest, native mountain grass meadows, seasonal flow creeks, ponds and towering rock formations.
Teller Park is home to good numbers of Elk, Mule Deer and Merriam’s Turkey. Colorado GMU 581 is an over-the-counter Elk unit for archery and 2nd & 3rd rifle seasons. Mule Deer tags are issued on a draw basis. An owner also has the ability to enroll in the State’s Landowner Preference Program, which could provide annual big game preference vouchers for each 160-acre increment.
· Mueller State Park – 5,000+ Acres
· Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument – 6,000 + Acres
· Pike National Forest – 1,100,000 + Acres
· Eleven Mile Reservoir – Boat access and fishing
· Colorado’s “Dream Stream” – Premier gold medal trout fishery
· Spinney Mountain Reservoir – Boat access and gold medal fishing
· Antero Reservoir – Boat access and fishing
· Tarryall Reservoir – Boat access and fishing
· South Platte and Arkansas Rivers
· Cripple Creek – historic mining town with (12) casinos
· Breckenridge, Monarch, Cooper & Summit County ski areas located within a 2-hr. drive
Teller Park Ranch is Living Life on the Land! Don’t miss your opportunity to own a piece of Colorado’s finest! Call or email Brent Hedrick for a qualified private showing.