You are here
Rock Family Farms, Colorado
Property Types: Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Recreational, Commercial
$11,900,000 / 326.45 Acres / Available
Activities & Amenities
Rock Family Farms is a rare and unique opportunity to own a high production farm operation with additional agricultural land on 326+/- Acres. Located just 1.5 miles South of Brighton, Colorado and 6 miles North of Denver International Airport, Rock Family Farms is nicely located with expansive acreage and scenic views, all within nearby services and amenities. Included in the sale of this property are 25 shares of Burlington Reservoir Co. and additional water rights, 2 residential homes, and multiple outbuildings with good improvements and infrastructure. (The greenhouses are also available to lease separately, generating approximately $180,000/ year in additional income).
Owned and farmed by the same family for four generations, the owners have transformed this incredible property into a diversified, quality farm operation. Water Rights for the property include: 25 Shares of Burlington Reservoir Company plus 139+/- AF of Central Water Conservancy District (adding tremendous value to this operation). The land consists of quality sandy loam soils, and has been well maintained with the highest standards of farming and growing practices.
Along with quality water and soils, the property also comes with 2 residential homes (providing great room for farm managers, family or guests), a 1,017 sf. Farm Utility Building, 4,000 sf. Farm Implement Equipment Shed, livestock facilities and working corrals, and several other additional improvements. With its great location, good infrastructure and exceptional land stewardship, the development and income possibilities for this farm are endless. Rock Family Farms is truly a remarkable find! For additional information or questions, please contact Seth Hayden today at 970-692-6321.
Rock Family Farm:
- 326+/- Total Acres
- Water Rights: 25 Shares of Burlington Reservoir Co.; 139+/- AF of Central Water Conservancy District
- 1,788 square-foot 1 Story Ranch Home w/ 725 square-foot detached garage
- 1,492 square-foot 1 Story Ranch Home
- 1,017 square-foot Farm Utility Building
- 4,000 square-foot Farm Implement Equip Shed
- Irrigation Pivot Irrigation Well
- Zoning: Adams County A-1
Greenhouse Lease Available:
- Approx. $180,000+ in Addt’l. Revenue generated Annually
- 36,000 square-foot Nursery/ Greenhouse
- 65,000 square-foot Nursery/ Greenhouse
- (3) 58,426 square-foot Nursery/ Greenhouse