You are here
Chevalier Farm Quarter, Kansas
Property Types: Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale
$188,400 / 159.00 Acres / Sold
Activities & Amenities
This listing consists of 159 +/- acres of Rush County, Kansas farmland.
- 128.91 acres of cropland (currently used as hay ground).
- 30.83 acres of native grass/pasture.
The draw running through the pasture is currently full of water. There are a lot of cedar trees and some plum thickets that provide good cover for deer and upland birds. Possession of the cropland is negotiable. Seller is believed to own 100% of the mineral rights and they will transfer to the buyer at closing.
- Wheat - Base Acres = 67.0 & PLC Yield = 29.
- Grain Sorghum - Base Acres = 10.6 & PLC Yield = 52.
- Sunflowers - Base Acres = 0.7 & PLC Yield = 945.
- Barley - Base Acres = 5.5 & PLC Yield = 38.
This property is located just 3 miles east and 1 mile north of Lacrosse, Kansas on County Road 280. It is only 1 mile off of Highway K-4. If you have any questions about this listing please give me a call today.