- 01/02/2019Steve and Linda Kraskey"Zack is our go-to guy for ranch/ recreational real estate. From 2017-2018, with Zack’s help, we purchased 2 contiguous ranches just outside Estes Park. Zack also listed our Aspen Meadow Ranch and successfully had it under contract and sold within 2 months. He was an effective middle-man in dealing with sellers and our buyer, always ready to help through the due diligence period. We never had any problems with the deals, and the closings went through without a hitch. Way to go, Zack!" - Steve and Linda Kraskey (Buyer of Elk Park Retreat and Little Creek Ranch) (Seller of Aspen Meadows Retreat)Agent:Zack Wiese
Zack Wiese is a Brokers Associate with Hayden Outdoors in Colorado and Wyoming. Zack is a Colorado native who loves to hunt, fish, and enjoy the outdoors. Zack found his love and appreciation for the outdoors at a young age thanks to his dad. Together they would take weekend fishing and hunting trips every chance they got. After going down to Arizona to play college baseball he decided to return to Colorado to finish his degree at Colorado State University.
Soon after graduating, Zack took a job with Hayden Outdoors, where he combined his love for the outdoors with his growing interest and knowledge of real estate. Zack has a strong commitment to his clients and prides himself on finding out what his buyers and sellers truly want. These attributes have led Zack to close on $80 million in sales from the time he started in 2014. Since then Zack has achieved Top Gun Award nationwide with Land Leader in 2017 and 2018, was honored to be part of Hayden Outdoors $10 million dollar club in 2016, 2017, and 2018, and achieved “Top Producer” in 2019 and 2020 at Hayden Outdoors.
Zack is truly passionate about the outdoors and loves to help those who are ready to achieve their real estate goals.
"Zack, took the ball and ran with it; he handled issues like a pro. Bottom line, the guy sells property." -- Pat Somers (Elkhorn Cabin Owner)
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalSituated at the gates of the majestic Rocky Mountain National Park, along the Front Range of the Colorado Mountains, Bear Gulch Ranch lives up to its name. Named after two bears cubs (Johnny and Jenny) that were raised on the ranch, the ranch is extremely — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalOverview - With almost 2,000 acres to its name, the Morapos Creek Ranch is a beautiful ranch located on the western slope of Colorado, just outside of Craig, Meeker and Steamboat Springs. This classic high mountain ranch has incredible topography, water and habitat for big — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalLocated just five minutes from the famous downtown of Estes Park, Meadowdale Ranch offers incredible seclusion in the Rocky Mountains. The 289 deeded acres offers expansive meadows, year-round water, great views, and a charming 2,712sqft custom mountain home. This property provides a very desirable lifestyle — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe Lazy H Ranch is a unique investment opportunity located in the Heart of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains. This 120 acre property is adjacent National Forest on 3 sides, yet less than 15 minutes away from all seasons recreational opportunities and the rapidly growing town of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalBearpaw Ranch offers you the ownership of unique Colorado mountain views, privacy, and affordable luxury. The gorgeous custom log home is nestled into aspen glades intermingled with towering spruce trees. From its ridgeline vista, you can enjoy watching wildlife below on the meadows of the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialIf you are longing to understand the meaning of "where adventure never ends", Hahn's Peak Roadhouse maybe the adventure for you. Hahn’s Peak Roadhouse is a turnkey profitable business consisting of a full service restaurant, bar, general store, short term cabin rentals, rv sites, gas/ — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalSituated in the heart of Middle Park, the 1190 acre Weimer Ranch straddles some of the richest hunting grounds in the state. Held for 3 generations by the Weimer family, the ranch offers a great blend of hunting and ranching. Middle Park is known for — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalStonewood Meadows Ranch consists of 320 acres of beautiful meadows, forests and rock outcroppings. Conveniently located close to the Front Range, Stonewood Meadows Ranch is the perfect high country getaway. You are welcomed by a custom built, off the grid cabin which overlooks a lush — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalWelcome to Cherokee Park Ranch, situated in the foothills of the Colorado mountains, this 191-acre property offers sustainable ranching and equestrian opportunity only 45 minutes from the desirable town of Fort Collins CO. Offering live water, many outbuildings for livestock, cross fencing, and a 2,631 — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialATTENTION AVIATORS!! Here is an extremely unique opportunity for a pilot to own their very own high mountain ranch. The ranch offers 80 acres of exceptional high mountain acreage, a certified airstrip, and a large airplane hangar with lots of room for storage and additional — Read more