- 01/01/2019Former Client"Zack, My Dad and I can't thank you enough for all the hard work, dedication and the time you spent in selling my father's ranch. Given some of the extra issues, like easements and 'as is', you brought us several potential clients and quickly got us a more than acceptable offer. You made it very easy for my Dad and I to sell the ranch, you did all the work for us, and we very much appreciate it. Closing was a breeze and you ensured that everyone was on the same page and all documentation was ready to sign, this was probably the most efficient closing that I've ever attended. We most definitely will suggest you to anyone we know who is selling or wanting to purchase a piece of rural property. As evidenced by this transaction you are an expert in your field and we were lucky to have you as our Realtor."Agent:Zack Wiese
Zack Wiese is a Brokers Associate with Hayden Outdoors in Colorado and Wyoming. Zack is a Colorado native who loves to hunt, fish, and enjoy the outdoors. Zack found his love and appreciation for the outdoors at a young age thanks to his dad. Together they would take weekend fishing and hunting trips every chance they got. After going down to Arizona to play college baseball he decided to return to Colorado to finish his degree at Colorado State University.
Soon after graduating, Zack took a job with Hayden Outdoors, where he combined his love for the outdoors with his growing interest and knowledge of real estate. Zack has a strong commitment to his clients and prides himself on finding out what his buyers and sellers truly want. These attributes have led Zack to close on $80 million in sales from the time he started in 2014. Since then Zack has achieved Top Gun Award nationwide with Land Leader in 2017 and 2018, was honored to be part of Hayden Outdoors $10 million dollar club in 2016, 2017, and 2018, and achieved “Top Producer” in 2019 and 2020 at Hayden Outdoors.
Zack is truly passionate about the outdoors and loves to help those who are ready to achieve their real estate goals.
"Zack, took the ball and ran with it; he handled issues like a pro. Bottom line, the guy sells property." -- Pat Somers (Elkhorn Cabin Owner)
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalSituated at the gates of the majestic Rocky Mountain National Park, along the Front Range of the Colorado Mountains, Bear Gulch Ranch lives up to its name. Named after two bears cubs (Johnny and Jenny) that were raised on the ranch, the ranch is extremely — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalOverview - With almost 2,000 acres to its name, the Morapos Creek Ranch is a beautiful ranch located on the western slope of Colorado, just outside of Craig, Meeker and Steamboat Springs. This classic high mountain ranch has incredible topography, water and habitat for big — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalLocated just five minutes from the famous downtown of Estes Park, Meadowdale Ranch offers incredible seclusion in the Rocky Mountains. The 289 deeded acres offers expansive meadows, year-round water, great views, and a charming 2,712sqft custom mountain home. This property provides a very desirable lifestyle — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalSierra Madre Ranch, Wyoming – A very private 320 acre inholding in the heart of the Medicine Bow National Forest that offers multiple fishing creeks, 600sf cabin, irrigated pasture, and rolling hills all beneath glades of aspen, pine, spruce, and fir trees. With unmatched wildlife — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe Lazy H Ranch is a unique investment opportunity located in the Heart of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains. This 120 acre property is adjacent National Forest on 3 sides, yet less than 15 minutes away from all seasons recreational opportunities and the rapidly growing town of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalLocated in one of the most desirable and secluded valleys along the front range, Lake Pasture Ranch truly has it all. Prime wildlife habitat, landowner tags, four scenic lakes, end of the road seclusion ALL backing to thousands of acres of very remote National Forest. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalBearpaw Ranch offers you the ownership of unique Colorado mountain views, privacy, and affordable luxury. The gorgeous custom log home is nestled into aspen glades intermingled with towering spruce trees. From its ridgeline vista, you can enjoy watching wildlife below on the meadows of the — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:CommercialIf you are longing to understand the meaning of "where adventure never ends", Hahn's Peak Roadhouse maybe the adventure for you. Hahn’s Peak Roadhouse is a turnkey profitable business consisting of a full service restaurant, bar, general store, short term cabin rentals, rv sites, gas/ — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalSituated in the heart of Middle Park, the 1190 acre Weimer Ranch straddles some of the richest hunting grounds in the state. Held for 3 generations by the Weimer family, the ranch offers a great blend of hunting and ranching. Middle Park is known for — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalStonewood Meadows Ranch consists of 320 acres of beautiful meadows, forests and rock outcroppings. Conveniently located close to the Front Range, Stonewood Meadows Ranch is the perfect high country getaway. You are welcomed by a custom built, off the grid cabin which overlooks a lush — Read more