- 01/26/2021FortunateWe were SO fortunate to have worked with Shad Sheldon during the purchase of our land in Lecompton KS. Shad was always available to help us when needed as well as offer up solutions to our issues. He even took us around and introduced us to all our new neighbors! Shad definitely went above and beyond and we would recommend him to anyone needing a realtor. Not only was he a wonderful realtor, but we have made a new friend! Todd & Lori NelsonAgent:Shad Sheldon
Shad Sheldon is a native of Kanorado, Kansas and a retired electrician turned real estate agent. He graduated from Northwest Kansas Technical College and continued to live in Goodland where he fortuitously built and operated his own electrical company for 28 years. Additionally, he spent several years in farming and managing commercial and residential real estate, which included producing and controlling area hunting lodge Shaps Beaver Creek Ranch. His essence is also much consumed in music. The passionate singer, songwriter and guitarist started playing at age seven and currently performs with country rock band the Back-atcha Band. As the consummate outdoorsman, Shad draws from a wealth of experience in hunting—with a particular sentiment for archery—and in developing ground. Upon retirement from the electrical business, he relocated to Lecompton where he fervently represents the Hayden Outdoors team. With brimming success gained on his own properties, he hones the knowledge and skill to match his clients with the income-generating land they desire and to help them attract and maintain wildlife.
- $10 Million Dollar Club 2021 - Hayden Outdoors
- $10 Million Dollar Club 2018 - LandLeader
- Top Gun Award 2018- Hayden Outdoors
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe 31 Acre Wildlife Tract/Build Site would be a great place to build a new home or refurbish the old home that already exists. This property is being sold as is. There are also a few small barns/sheds on the farmstead with steel corals for — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalHere is a 20 acre tract of grass ready for livestock. This 20 acres has a water meter, waterlines ran for water tanks, a built up pad for a home and septic system installed. A recently built barn also sits on the property along with — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe Raeta Estates Development is conveniently located between Lawrence and Topeka KS on black top road. This is the ideal place to build your dream home in the contry, with 14 different lots to chose from, and yet still have paved roads straight into your — Read more