- 03/08/2021Outstanding JobWorked with Mattison Ference on selling our cabin. She did an outstanding job of presenting it. I would recommend her to anyone looking to make a change. - Randy & Kathy Q.Agent:Mattison Ference
Mattison is a Licensed Salesperson for Hayden Outdoors in the beautiful Sandhills of Nebraska. In 2010, she moved with her parents from Oklahoma to Nebraska to take over the family farm in the small town of Superior (Mattison's maiden name is "Sullivan"). Here, she fell in love with all the rural life had to offer. Mattison graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 2017, earning her a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Education along with two minors: Animal Science and Agricultural Economics. Her favorite memories from college include being an officer for the Tractor Restoration Club and being chosen as a National Teach Ag Ambassador.
She was the Agricultural Education Instructor and FFA Advisor for one year at a rural high school in South Central Nebraska. She now resides in Ord, Nebraska with her husband Johnny, dog Lucy (who keeps her company on the road), and two cats. In her spare time she enjoys tanking down the Cedar River with friends, target shooting, remodeling her home and refining her welding skills.
Mattison has a strong devotion to service and values T R U S T and confidence in relationships with clients. Mattison is dedicated to superior service and is sensitive to the client’s buying and selling needs. She is excited for this new chapter in life and hopes her background and motto “Living to Serve” will allow her to provide the best for her clients.
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalAt the end of Pelican Point along the Sherman Reservoir lies a one of a kind lake front property! With breathtaking, unobstructed views of the lake on three sides, this updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath modular home includes a large master bedroom with a private — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalAlong the Sherman Reservoir, located close to the marina lies a well-maintained lake property with a beautiful screened-in sunroom attached to the back! Opening the front door, you will enter the laundry room (great to prevent tracking sand throughout), to your right will be the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialLocated off Main Street is a large commercial building on 3.59 Acres with well-established trees and landscaping, providing great privacy to the property. On the East end of the building lies what was originally a home built in 1949. Connected on the West end of — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialAdorable single family residence. Newly renovated modern home with beautiful, original wood beams along the ceiling. Main floor includes 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with tub, kitchen with brand new appliances, living area, entryway, access to backyard. Finished basement includes living area, full bath with — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialHistoric brick building zoned for commercial use in downtown Sargent, NE. Although no longer used for this purpose, this commercial building was established as a Masonic Temple in 1949. This property boasts almost 4,000 total square feet split evenly between the main level and the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, CabinWalk to downtown! On the backside of Main Street in downtown Sargent, lies a 150’ x 142’ lot zoned for residential use. The lot comes with beautiful mature trees, access to city water, sewer and electric, natural gas and a primitive house with garage and — Read more