Lonnie is an avid hunter and has worked, played and hunted in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. Lonnie settled down in Moffat County where he loves to hunt and fish out his back yard. You know you've found a true outdoor lover and hunter when you start having a conversation with Lonnie and he tells you about any hunting unit in Northwest Colorado. Lonnie made a great decision when he combined real estate and his love of the Colorado outdoors by joining the Hayden Outdoors team. He's in his element when he's showing real estate and talking about archery, muzzleloader, and rifle hunting as well as hiking up that steep trail to take in the view below.
Lonnie grew up next to the Strawberry River in Utah and knows how important water is and that ranch owners dedicate countless hours working on a ranch to make it what it is. If you are a seller, Lonnie is excited to discuss selling your property, and if you are a buyer, he looks forward to finding you the perfect farm, ranch or recreational property! Lonnie Gustin is a licensed in Colorado, Wyoming and Utah.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Wildlife Grass Ranch is an excellent hunting property for all seasons and is located right at the beginning of the huge Black Mountain elk migration path. Thousands of elk will migrate across the ranch during the fall and spring. The ranch always has great — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Waterfront, RecreationalIts time to pull out your decoys, hunting dogs, fishing rod and rifle!!! An incredible opportunity to own 93 +/- acres along the banks of the Yampa River in the Yampa River Valley!! This property has it all including 3 ponds ranging in approximate sizes — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe State Line Ranch is located 30 minutes from Rangely, Colorado and 1.5 hours from Vernal, Utah. The Ranch lies along the Utah/Colorado border in Colorado's hunting Unit 21 which is over the counter for elk. The Ranch is surrounded by BLM public lands. With — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalWestern Ranch The Western Ranch is an awesome property located in the middle of elk country! The Routt National Forest boundary is within 5 minutes from the properties boundary. Elk frequent the ranch and wallow on the ponds outer banks right in front of the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalIt doesn't get much better then this bordering the Indian Run State Wildlife area on one side and landlocked BLM with the South Fork of the Williams Fork River running right through the middle. This sweet honey hole has direct access to over 2000 acres — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Deer Pasture is absolutely loaded with deer and antelope! Not only is it loaded with deer there are some great bucks on this 300 +/- acres. There was a 30" buck harvested last year on the bordering property. Recently driving on the interior roads — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis property is located in the northwest corner of the state approximately 20 miles north of Craig Colorado and approximately 25 miles south of Baggs, Wyoming. This property is in game unit 301 and is home to deer,antelope and the massive migration herds of elk — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Trail Canyon Ranch offers incredible hunting and recreational opportunities in the highly sought after Unit 31. Unit 31 offers over the counter elk tags while the acreage qualifies for landowner deer vouchers. The land is a BLM in holding giving the owner opportunities to — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalThe 139 acres +/- are situated above the Yampa River just down the road from where the Yampa River comes out of Cross Mountain and backs up to miles of BLM. The 139 acres has great access off of the Deerlodge Park Road . The — Read more