- 03/27/2019I’d recommend him to anyone!What really stood out was Jake was supportive of our decisions rather than talking us into something. Jake always responded to us kept his cool, was very supportive. I’d recommend him to anyone! Rebecca and Willy ClouseAgent:Jake Hyland
Jake Hyland is a broker associate, licensed in Colorado and South Dakota. Jake grew up on a ranch in Eastern Colorado. Playing baseball in college took Jake all over the state where he finished at Colorado Mesa University earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing. Jake has guided clients at some of the most luxurious ranches in the country chasing trophy elk and mule deer. Jake lived in South Dakota for many years, which allowed him to hunt an abundance of different game species including whitetail, mule deer, ducks, geese, and of course pheasants. Combining Jake’s knowledge of hunting, his love for land, and a strong ranching background makes a great combination for sellers and buyers. His family still runs cattle in both Colorado and Wyoming. Jake and his wife Kayla now live on the Front range of Colorado with their little girl Raygen. Whether you are looking for your next ranch, or your own piece of hunting heaven, let Jake use his knowledge, and drive to get the job done. Jake and the Hayden Outdoors team would love to help you with your perfect farm, ranch, or recreational property.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis Bennett County 200+/- Deeded acre Track is what the title reads, “A Sportsmen’s Destination”. With the properties rolling pine tree covered hills and deep draws this is sure to be a wildlife sanctuary. Tremendous deer hunting for both Whitetail and Mule Deer awaits the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Homes, RecreationalCactus Hill Farm House is located North of Sterling, Colorado, just adjacent to North Sterling Reservoir. This 4+/- acre farm house would make a great home for anyone looking for a few acres in the country. Given its excellent location, this would also make a — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalProperty Over View: Food, Cover, and Water… That’s what makes ideal habitat conditions for wildlife. The “Cresbard Sportsmen’s Paradise” has all three. Located outside of Cresbard, South Dakota lies one of the best 80-acre hunting tracts you will find in the area. Sitting just 40 — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:CabinChamberlain RV Port is the perfect opportunity for any RV enthusiast to own their own permanent RV port just minutes from Chamberlain, SD. This property has a custom built RV Port that shields your RV or Camper from the elements. There is a storm shelter — Read more