- 04/02/2019The Jedi Master at Ranch Sales“Great Attitude! Greg was everywhere at hunting shows and internet! Greg was very knowledgeable! Really made the difference for us! Greg is the Jedi Master at Ranch Sales! We could not have gotten out price and closed our sale without him!” Jean Sawyer-Rosas Dripping Springs RanchAgent:Greg Liddle
Greg Liddle is a broker associate, licensed in Colorado and New Mexico, with an incredible passion for the land. Greg grew up in the Florida Keys and the panhandle of Florida with most of his time spent stalking tarpon, bonefish, permit and Alabama whitetails. His free time today is split working his llewellin setters on upland birds and hunting mule deer and elk in the Four Corner states. His passion is the pursuit of trophy mule deer.
Greg has over 30 years experience in matching client’s unique desires with the ideal recreational real estate opportunity. Greg specializes in recreational properties and hunting/working cattle ranches and has personally closed +/-$200 million in real estate over the last 10 years, with closing $45.5 million in 2017 and in excess of $45 million closed or under contract in 2018.
Greg’s love of the Southwest and the recreation it provides consistently enables him to achieve top volume sales awards. These include top individual broker sales volume nationwide with LandLeader, top volume broker with Hayden Outdoors in 2017 (11 states) and top individual realtor volume in the Southern Colorado/Northern New Mexico MLS (+/-350 participating brokers).
Greg resides in Durango Colorado with his wife Michelle, Filson & Daly (the setters ) and Ace & King (a pair of Austrian Haflingers mountain horses).
“Thank you for allowing me the best job in the world”.
Best in ‘18 to you and yours, Greg Liddle
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThompson Ranch Land, Oryx, Elk & Cattle, Socorro County, Mountainair, NM 17,529 total acres (10,590 Deeded Acres, 4,808 Acres New Mexico State Lease, 1,651 BLM Acres, 480 Uncontrolled Acres) Game Management While best known for producing excellent quality Angus Bulls, the Thompson Ranch Land & — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalLAND/ACREAGE: Colorado’s best bull elk! Trophy Class Mule Deer. 5800+ acres located +/- 12 miles West of I-25 at Trinidad Colorado and 25 minutes gate-to-gate to the Las Animas Air Park (municipal airport ). Just 15 minutes from the gate and you’re on I-25 to — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Cabin, RecreationalMundy Ranch, Rio Arriba County, New Mexico Legacy Mule Deer never die, they just get larger and larger, as passed down from generation to generation. Not sure how much bigger a 49” mule deer can get but if there was ever a legacy ranch to — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalDripping Springs Ranch - +/- 6764 Acreage This is truly a magnificent ranch that you’ve dreamed about. Now it can be yours. +/- 5016 deeded acres, +/- 1747a leased acres, (+/- 6764 total acreage) ranging from 5600 ft. elevation to 6500-foot elevation, all contiguous. The — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalDavis Elk, Land & Cattle Ranch - $5,357,000 +/- 6267 Acres Deeded and +/- 2767 State Lease Acres Located minutes from Pie Town, New Mexico, just off Highway 60 in West Central NM lies the rolling savannas and continental divide ridges of the Davis Ranch. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalInscription Rock Ranch, El Morro National Monument, Cibola County NM Bordering the El Morro National Monument, Cibola County New Mexico, the Inscription Rock Ranch (+/- 4280 acres) is being offered for the first time since it’s been in the same family dating back to the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalLocated in one of the strongest grazing grass regions in the country, carrying +/- 250-300 pair or 500-600 yearlings, the Wallace Ranch is being offered for the first time. This +/- 6830 deeded acre ranch (with +/- 450 acres of state lease) is perimeter fenced — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialJust released to the market, the Rocking R Ranch, one of Colorado’s most scenic and consummate elk & mule deer producing working cattle ranches. The Rocking R is located in Southwest Colorado in San Miguel County at the base of Lone Cone Mountain. The +/- — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalMelton Lakes Ranch Bordering the Jicarilla Apache Reservation on the north side and Heron State Park on the west, Melton Lakes Ranch, +/- 1374 acres including 15 lakes and ponds and +/-600-acre feet of irrigation, is on the market. Featuring 360-degree views, this property is — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalMossback Ranch, Rio Arriba County New Mexico - $3,158,000 ALL TAGS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR 2019 SEASON!!! 2 mile Border with the Jicarilla Apache Reservation and +/- 2038 acres. (This ranch went under contract the week it went on the market but Seller will entertain back — Read more