- 06/12/2012Smooth ProcessI would like to compliment you on your service of my recent purchase organized by Hayden Outdoor Properties. I found a New Mexico ranch on the web page and easily navigated to contact Greg Liddle. Since initial contact, I was exceedingly impressed with Greg. He followed up and kept in contact with me. It was through his persistence that I have come to own this great ranch. Greg proved to be knowledgeable and was always extremely friendly. The transaction was so smooth that it was obvious that I should list a Kansas whitetail property that I want to sell with the Hayden's. I hope to have a similar experience with Kerry Cromer. Greg has kept up with me long after the sale and the only question I have now is how many friends can one man make. Greg provided the best personal service I have ever received in a multitude of real estate dealings I have had in my lifetime. He is a credit to your organization and you are to be commended. Sincerely, Kenneth Nelson, DDS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery AssociatesAgent:Greg Liddle
Greg Liddle is a broker associate, licensed in Colorado and New Mexico, with an incredible passion for the land. Greg grew up in the Florida Keys and the panhandle of Florida with most of his time spent stalking tarpon, bonefish, permit and Alabama whitetails. His free time today is split working his llewellin setters on upland birds and hunting mule deer and elk in the Four Corner states. His passion is the pursuit of trophy mule deer.
Greg has over 30 years experience in matching client’s unique desires with the ideal recreational real estate opportunity. Greg specializes in recreational properties and hunting/working cattle ranches and has personally closed +/-$200 million in real estate over the last 10 years, with closing $45.5 million in 2017 and in excess of $45 million closed or under contract in 2018.
Greg’s love of the Southwest and the recreation it provides consistently enables him to achieve top volume sales awards. These include top individual broker sales volume nationwide with LandLeader, top volume broker with Hayden Outdoors in 2017 (11 states) and top individual realtor volume in the Southern Colorado/Northern New Mexico MLS (+/-350 participating brokers).
Greg resides in Durango Colorado with his wife Michelle, Filson & Daly (the setters ) and Ace & King (a pair of Austrian Haflingers mountain horses).
“Thank you for allowing me the best job in the world”.
Best in ‘18 to you and yours, Greg Liddle
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalEl Capitan Trophy Elk, Land & Cattle Ranch Large contiguous land holdings comparable to the +/-24,070 acres (+/-11,070 deeded and +/-13,000 National Forest grazing 200 AUM allotment) representing the El Capitan Trophy Elk, Land & Cattle Ranch, are getting harder and harder to find, especially — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThompson Ranch Land, Oryx, Elk & Cattle, Socorro County, Mountainair, NM 17,529 total acres (10,590 Deeded Acres, 4,808 Acres New Mexico State Lease, 1,651 BLM Acres, 480 Uncontrolled Acres) Game Management While best known for producing excellent quality Angus Bulls, the Thompson Ranch Land & — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalContinental Divide Trophy Elk & Cattle Ranch, Pie Town, New Mexico Located less than 10 minutes from Pie Town, New Mexico, north of Highway 60 in West Central NM lies the rolling savannas of the Continental Divide Trophy Elk & Cattle Ranch. The +/- 6186 — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialBayfield Marketplace Shopping Center offers a prime commercial location with direct visibility and signage along US Highway 160. The larger center is currently 100% occupied and totals for approximately 22,500 square feet. The Grocery Store at Bayfield anchors the property and comprises 10,000 square feet. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalYonderosa West Ranch +/- 2390 deeded acres, Rio Arriba County, New Mexico Located in the very heart of the Tres Piedras Ranger District, Carson National Forest in North Central New Mexico, approximately 12 miles south of the Colorado State line, lies this end-of-the-road hidden elk — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThe Jornado Ranch is a working cattle ranch in Southern New Mexico, located approximately 26 miles from Truth or Consequences. The ranch is made up of +/- 28,028 acres consisting of 1,788 deeded acres, 5,462 acres of NM State Lease, and 20,480 acres of BLM — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalLocated in one of the strongest grazing grass regions in the country, carrying +/- 250-300 pair or 500-600 yearlings, the Wallace Ranch is being offered for the first time. This +/- 6830 deeded acre ranch (with +/- 450 acres of state lease) is perimeter fenced — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalTobe Creek Mesa Ranch +/- 3683 deeded acres Las Animas County, Colorado It’s a privilege to have access to such a ranch, let alone represent such a consummate hunting property as the +/-3683 acre Tobe Creek Mesa Ranch. Located in the very heart of the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialRecently reduced for quick sale, Rocking R Ranch/Outfitting is the one of Colorado’s most scenic and diverse quarter-million dollar (+/-) income producing recreational properties that exists today. The Rocking R’s +/-1240-acres is located in Southwest Colorado approximately 50 minutes from Telluride and an hour from — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalIf ever there was 10 out of 10 ranch that was managed with the discriminating trophy Elk & Mule Deer sportsman in mind, the +/- 3200 contiguous acres (+/- 2640 deeded and +/- 560 landlocked BLM) of Elk Basin Ranch, Catron County, NM is the — Read more