- 09/07/2014Two Huge "Thumbs Up"!Two Huge "Thumbs Up" for Greg Liddle I've been a real estate attorney and very active real estate investor and developer for over thirty years. Over that period of time, I have worked with more real estate salespeople/brokers than I can even count -- both as a seller and as a buyer. My experience is that it's not easy to find a real estate broker who has the knowledge, background, personality and overall professional skill-set that can truly comprise a make-or-break a difference in bringing a transaction to a successful close. Greg Liddle brings all those talents to the table, and more. I just closed on the sale of a large, multi-million dollar ranch property in New Mexico. The property was stunningly beautiful with many unique advantages -- not the least of which were 30 annual private elk permits -- but one that also presented unique challenges to its marketing. It was located a long distance from major metropolitan areas, it was priced higher than any other property in the area, and it was comprised of numerous parcels with different zoning and development potential. After having unsuccessfully listing the property for some time with a local broker, I engaged Greg. He and his company brought incredible world-wide marketing efforts to bear via phenomenal internet outreach, the most prestigious sportsman's trade shows, national print presence, etc. He also managed the elk tag permitting for the ranch while it was being marketed. My ranch sale was by far the most challenging, complicated transaction to which I have ever been a party. That closing would never have happened if not for Greg. To add to the complication, our deal even involved the sale of unrelated properties with multiple sellers. Through it all, Greg worked with all the parties involved, and helped me navigate successfully through numerous potential land mines that would most likely have sabotaged the transaction in lesser-skilled hands. He worked closely and informatively with the buyer and buyer's attorney. He stayed on top of the transaction from beginning to end, keeping everyone fully-informed every step of the way. His attention to detail and consistent positive attitude were critical throughout. Finally, and by far my most valuable take-away from the entire experience, is that I have made a life-long friend. Greg is not only a true real estate professional, he's a genuinely great guy, with a contagiously-upbeat and winning personality. If you want the best of the best, I could not recommend anyone more than Greg Liddle. Roger Meeker Eagle Nest Ranch LLC September 7, 2014Agent:Greg Liddle
Greg Liddle is a broker associate, licensed in Colorado and New Mexico, with an incredible passion for the land. Greg grew up in the Florida Keys and the panhandle of Florida with most of his time spent stalking tarpon, bonefish, permit and Alabama whitetails. His free time today is split working his llewellin setters on upland birds and hunting mule deer and elk in the Four Corner states. His passion is the pursuit of trophy mule deer.
Greg has over 30 years experience in matching client’s unique desires with the ideal recreational real estate opportunity. Greg specializes in recreational properties and hunting/working cattle ranches and has personally closed +/-$200 million in real estate over the last 10 years, with closing $45.5 million in 2017 and in excess of $45 million closed or under contract in 2018.
Greg’s love of the Southwest and the recreation it provides consistently enables him to achieve top volume sales awards. These include top individual broker sales volume nationwide with LandLeader, top volume broker with Hayden Outdoors in 2017 (11 states) and top individual realtor volume in the Southern Colorado/Northern New Mexico MLS (+/-350 participating brokers).
Greg resides in Durango Colorado with his wife Michelle, Filson & Daly (the setters ) and Ace & King (a pair of Austrian Haflingers mountain horses).
“Thank you for allowing me the best job in the world”.
Best in ‘18 to you and yours, Greg Liddle
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalDutton Creek Ranch is a picturesque 2500+/- acre ranch located just minutes from the town of Pagosa Springs. The north side of the ranch borders the 1.8 million acre San Juan National Forest. The south side of the ranch borders and is totally protected by — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThompson Ranch Land & Cattle, Socorro County, Mountainair, NM 17,529 total acres (10,590 Deeded Acres, 4,808 Acres New Mexico State Lease, 1,651 BLM Acres, 480 Uncontrolled Acres) Bordering the Sevilleta National Wildlife Refuge to the west and White Sands Missile Range to the South, the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalLAND/ACREAGE: Colorado’s best bull elk! Trophy Class Mule Deer. 5800+ acres located +/- 12 miles West of I-25 at Trinidad Colorado and 25 minutes gate-to-gate to the Las Animas Air Park (municipal airport ). Just 15 minutes from the gate and you’re on I-25 to — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, Timber LandThe 1000+/- acres being offered is the south part of the picturesque 2450 acre Dutton Creek Ranch. Additional acres could be added to the listing at buyer's option. The ranch is located just minutes from the town of Pagosa Springs. The south side of the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, Commercial8100 acres of Trophy Mule Deer & Bull Elk & Land and Cattle! The May Ranch, owned by Allbritton Cattle Company, Las Animas County, Southeast Colorado, a proven world-class trophy mule deer producer, has just been released to the market. Originally part of the JJ — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalDripping Springs Ranch - +/- 6764 Acreage This is truly a magnificent ranch that you’ve dreamed about. Now it can be yours. +/- 5016 deeded acres, +/- 1747a leased acres, (+/- 6764 total acreage) ranging from 5600 ft. elevation to 6500-foot elevation, all contiguous. The — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalRountree Ranch, Maxwell, New Mexico The turnkey operation you've been waiting for! An estate sale for the qualified buyer!!! One of the last great working cattle and hunting properties available between Denver and Phoenix, Arizona, the Rountree Ranch encompasses +/- 6600 acres (+/- 4400 deeded — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalDavis Elk, Land & Cattle Ranch - $5,357,000 +/- 6267 Acres Deeded and +/- 2767 State Lease Acres Located minutes from Pie Town, New Mexico, just off Highway 60 in West Central NM lies the rolling savannas and continental divide ridges of the Davis Ranch. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalLocated in one of the strongest grazing grass regions in the country, carrying +/- 250-300 pair or 500-600 yearlings, the Wallace Ranch is being offered for the first time. This +/- 6830 deeded acre ranch (with +/- 450 acres of state lease) is perimeter fenced — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalKMS Farms, Durango Colorado Very proud to release this new listing. KMS Farms, one of Durango’s most complete turn-key Executive Equestrian & Recreational Properties, KMS Farms is situated on a secluded +/- 268 acres approximately 15 minutes east of downtown Durango. Improvements include: - Custom — Read more