- 05/14/2013Quick To ActionRe: J. Gregory (Greg) Liddle Hayden Outdoors We owned a tract of land, which was listed for sale with a local realtor for over a year, with very little activity. The original listing agreement had expired, and we were in process of re-listing the property. This area had been "hard hit" by the depressed economy and was in an area of very little sales activity. lt had been discussed, with some of the owners and the previous agent, that the asking price needed to be lowered by approx. 20%in order to get it in line with area appraised values and to generate some interest. I had met Greg through a mutual client, and was aware of his reputation for being able to move properties. I called Greg to discuss, and it was decided to move forward. We agreed to list it with Greg again at the original asking price, then consider lowering the price in a short period of time if there was no activity. Within 2 weeks of signing the listing agreement, Greg called and indicated that he had found a buyer and would forward the purchase contract. The transaction was closed on a timely basis. I would definitely recommend Greg, and plan to utilize his services again when the opportunity arises. John Lossdo Sr. Vice President Ag New Mexico Farm Credit Services, ACAAgent:Greg Liddle
Greg Liddle is a broker associate, licensed in Colorado and New Mexico, with an incredible passion for the land. Greg grew up in the Florida Keys and the panhandle of Florida with most of his time spent stalking tarpon, bonefish, permit and Alabama whitetails. His free time today is split working his llewellin setters on upland birds and hunting mule deer and elk in the Four Corner states. His passion is the pursuit of trophy mule deer.
Greg has over 30 years experience in matching client’s unique desires with the ideal recreational real estate opportunity. Greg specializes in recreational properties and hunting/working cattle ranches and has personally closed +/-$200 million in real estate over the last 10 years, with closing $45.5 million in 2017 and in excess of $45 million closed or under contract in 2018.
Greg’s love of the Southwest and the recreation it provides consistently enables him to achieve top volume sales awards. These include top individual broker sales volume nationwide with LandLeader, top volume broker with Hayden Outdoors in 2017 (11 states) and top individual realtor volume in the Southern Colorado/Northern New Mexico MLS (+/-350 participating brokers).
Greg resides in Durango Colorado with his wife Michelle, Filson & Daly (the setters ) and Ace & King (a pair of Austrian Haflingers mountain horses).
“Thank you for allowing me the best job in the world”.
Best in ‘18 to you and yours, Greg Liddle
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThompson Ranch Land, Oryx, Elk & Cattle, Socorro County, Mountainair, NM 17,529 total acres (10,590 Deeded Acres, 4,808 Acres New Mexico State Lease, 1,651 BLM Acres, 480 Uncontrolled Acres) Game Management While best known for producing excellent quality Angus Bulls, the Thompson Ranch Land & — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalLAND/ACREAGE: Colorado’s best bull elk! Trophy Class Mule Deer. 5800+ acres located +/- 12 miles West of I-25 at Trinidad Colorado and 25 minutes gate-to-gate to the Las Animas Air Park (municipal airport ). Just 15 minutes from the gate and you’re on I-25 to — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, Commercial8100 acres of Trophy Mule Deer & Bull Elk & Land and Cattle! The May Ranch, owned by Allbritton Cattle Company, Las Animas County, Southeast Colorado, a proven world-class trophy mule deer producer, has just been released to the market. Originally part of the JJ — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Cabin, RecreationalMundy Ranch, Rio Arriba County, New Mexico Legacy Mule Deer never die, they just get larger and larger, as passed down from generation to generation. Not sure how much bigger a 49” mule deer can get but if there was ever a legacy ranch to — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalDripping Springs Ranch - +/- 6764 Acreage This is truly a magnificent ranch that you’ve dreamed about. Now it can be yours. +/- 5016 deeded acres, +/- 1747a leased acres, (+/- 6764 total acreage) ranging from 5600 ft. elevation to 6500-foot elevation, all contiguous. The — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalDavis Elk, Land & Cattle Ranch - $5,357,000 +/- 6267 Acres Deeded and +/- 2767 State Lease Acres Located minutes from Pie Town, New Mexico, just off Highway 60 in West Central NM lies the rolling savannas and continental divide ridges of the Davis Ranch. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalInscription Rock Ranch, El Morro National Monument, Cibola County NM Bordering the El Morro National Monument, Cibola County New Mexico, the Inscription Rock Ranch (+/- 4280 acres) is being offered for the first time since it’s been in the same family dating back to the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalLocated in one of the strongest grazing grass regions in the country, carrying +/- 250-300 pair or 500-600 yearlings, the Wallace Ranch is being offered for the first time. This +/- 6830 deeded acre ranch (with +/- 450 acres of state lease) is perimeter fenced — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalKMS Farms, Durango Colorado Very proud to release this new listing. KMS Farms, one of Durango’s most complete turn-key Executive Equestrian & Recreational Properties, KMS Farms is situated on a secluded +/- 268 acres approximately 15 minutes east of downtown Durango. Improvements include: - Custom — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialJust released to the market, the Rocking R Ranch, one of Colorado’s most scenic and consummate elk & mule deer producing working cattle ranches. The Rocking R is located in Southwest Colorado in San Miguel County at the base of Lone Cone Mountain. The +/- — Read more