- 04/15/2019Trails End Ranch“ATV access to view acreage really stood out. We really appreciate timely, accurate advice on our best path to successful purchase completion on our terms.” – Laurence Lang TrustAgent:Greg Liddle
Greg Liddle is a broker associate, licensed in Colorado and New Mexico, with an incredible passion for the land. Greg grew up in the Florida Keys and the panhandle of Florida with most of his time spent stalking tarpon, bonefish, permit and Alabama whitetails. His free time today is split working his llewellin setters on upland birds and hunting mule deer and elk in the Four Corner states. His passion is the pursuit of trophy mule deer.
Greg has over 30 years experience in matching client’s unique desires with the ideal recreational real estate opportunity. Greg specializes in recreational properties and hunting/working cattle ranches and has personally closed +/-$200 million in real estate over the last 10 years, with closing $45.5 million in 2017 and in excess of $45 million closed or under contract in 2018.
Greg’s love of the Southwest and the recreation it provides consistently enables him to achieve top volume sales awards. These include top individual broker sales volume nationwide with LandLeader, top volume broker with Hayden Outdoors in 2017 (11 states) and top individual realtor volume in the Southern Colorado/Northern New Mexico MLS (+/-350 participating brokers).
Greg resides in Durango Colorado with his wife Michelle, Filson & Daly (the setters ) and Ace & King (a pair of Austrian Haflingers mountain horses).
“Thank you for allowing me the best job in the world”.
Best in ‘18 to you and yours, Greg Liddle
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalEl Capitan Trophy Elk, Land & Cattle Ranch Large contiguous land holdings comparable to the +/-24,070 acres (+/-11,070 deeded and +/-13,000 National Forest grazing 200 AUM allotment) representing the El Capitan Trophy Elk, Land & Cattle Ranch, are getting harder and harder to find, especially — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalRecord Class Bull Elk, Bass, Bucks, Bluegills, Pronghorns, Black Angus & Blue Cats! When one pulls just a quarter-mile off the Highway into Catron County’s +/-18,800acre Rito Springs Ranch, a transformation take’s place. Catron County, Southwest New Mexico, is ground zero for producing some of — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalContinental Divide Trophy Elk & Cattle Ranch, Pie Town, New Mexico Located less than 10 minutes from Pie Town, New Mexico, north of Highway 60 in West Central NM lies the rolling savannas of the Continental Divide Trophy Elk & Cattle Ranch. The +/- 6186 — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalYonderosa West Ranch +/- 2390 deeded acres, Rio Arriba County, New Mexico Located in the very heart of the Tres Piedras Ranger District, Carson National Forest in North Central New Mexico, approximately 12 miles south of the Colorado State line, lies this end-of-the-road hidden elk — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThe Jornado Ranch is a working cattle ranch in Southern New Mexico, located approximately 26 miles from Truth or Consequences. The ranch is made up of +/- 28,028 acres consisting of 1,788 deeded acres, 5,462 acres of NM State Lease, and 20,480 acres of BLM — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalLocated in one of the strongest grazing grass regions in the country, carrying +/- 250-300 pair or 500-600 yearlings, the Wallace Ranch is being offered for the first time. This +/- 6830 deeded acre ranch (with +/- 450 acres of state lease) is perimeter fenced — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalLocated literally across the road from one of the most select trout fisheries in North America (if not Colorado’s finest), one will find the +/- 320-acres of the Tailwater Ranch. Private, meticulous and neat is what comes to mind when one pulls into the drive, — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, RecreationalLocated 9 miles south of Mountainair, New Mexico, the +/-2900 deeded acres of the Quivira MesaRanch checks quite a few boxes for todays discriminating ranch buyer who wishes for top quality elk, antelope and mule deer hunting while enjoying the benefits and agricultural tax status — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalTobe Creek Mesa Ranch +/- 3683 deeded acres Las Animas County, Colorado It’s a privilege to have access to such a ranch, let alone represent such a consummate hunting property as the +/-3683 acre Tobe Creek Mesa Ranch. Located in the very heart of the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialRecently reduced for quick sale, Rocking R Ranch/Outfitting is the one of Colorado’s most scenic and diverse quarter-million dollar (+/-) income producing recreational properties that exists today. The Rocking R’s +/-1240-acres is located in Southwest Colorado approximately 50 minutes from Telluride and an hour from — Read more