Devon is originally from western Kansas where agriculture, hunting and fishing was the topic of many conversations.
After high school he enlisted in the United States Coast Guard. While enlisted, he obtained a White House Clearance stationed in Alexandria, Virginia. During his enlistment he was among prominent dignitaries, celebrities and US Presidents. After his enlistment, Devon returned to attend Kansas State University earning his bachelor degree while finishing his reserve duties.
Since then, he has been an on-site representative for a multimillion dollar logistics company eventually transitioning into sales in recent years. Devon spends as much time outdoors as possible. Devon enjoys hobbies in hunting, fishing, and trap shooting and is an avid dirt bike rider. One of the many lessons stemming from his military days, as well as his professional career, is whether you are representing your country or an individual - Treat every person with the highest considerations. Surrounding yourself with quality people as in Hayden Outdoors will further your ambitions into reality in finding the perfect piece of property.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalThe Tonderosa encompasses 1,180+/- acres of picturesque Ozark views of lake waters and Ozark trees. Abundant water from Honey Creek runs through the property with natural runoff that feeds 17 lakes, enhancing the remarkable landscape. The Tonderosa also includes row crop acreage with promising yields — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Private Road 380 is a characteristic Missouri land with a stand alone uniqueness. This opportunity to own 380 m/l acres including mature timber, pasture / tillable land, three ponds and best yet - two homes! A property that has income potential, outdoor recreation and — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialHayden Outdoors Real Estate is excited to announce the sale of Dighton Bowl & Diner in Dighton Kansas. Originally established in 1962, the bowl & diner is a well known local favorite for family fun and great food. Seated just 30 miles from Ness City — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialThis new listing resides in the perfect location with all the amenities close by! This 2,085 square feet home has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths with the master bedroom on the main level. The open kitchen offers a reach in pantry and eating area. Appliances include — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Cabin, RecreationalLocated just outside of Osceola Missouri, this property is like having your own frontier embedded with mature trees and abundance of wildlife. The St. Clair 68 fits the needs of the every day hunter to the relaxing get away retreat from the day to day — Read more