- 12/19/2017Jeff WaterhouseI would like to take a moment to commend Debbie Reed for her help in managing my recent home buying experience. From the very beginning she was very professional. She was very willing to do whatever it took to make sure my experience was as low stress as possible. She was quick to respond to communications, very flexible with my schedule, and went above and beyond to help me take care of all the loose ends that came up throughout the process. Even though it was a small transaction, I never felt like she wasn’t willing to help out in any way possible. I would highly recommend Debbie to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a property of any kind.Agent:Debbie Reed
Debbie is a Sales Agent in Kansas and is also the Licensing and Compliance Officer for the Hayden Outdoors Team. Debbie grew up in farming and ranching in Colorado, Kansas and Nebraska. With a background in insurance and real estate Debbie’s work ethic and attention to detail are great assets. Debbie enjoys spending time with family and friends in the great outdoors.
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialLooking for a totally updated home in a country type setting? This is it! This two story home offers a remodeled kitchen, dining room, large living room, family room with fireplace and 1/2 bath on main floor. Updated hardwood floors on main level. Second story — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialLooking for a hard to find country property close to town? Here it is! 1.9 acres with large shop. Home is a manufactured home built in 1997 offering 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Large living room, spacious kitchen including appliances, dining room. Master bedroom with — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialLooking for a hard to find country home in the Goodland, Kansas area? This could be it! Located in Edson, Kansas right off Highway 24. Large Brick Ranch home with lots of square footage. Main floor offers 2140 square feet with living room, kitchen, open — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialBrick 1 1/2 story home with detached 4 car garage. Large corner lot with fenced area. Main floor offers living room with fireplace, kitchen with breakfast nook, 2 bedrooms and bath. Original refinished hardwood floors. Upstairs offers a large bedroom and a 1/2 bath with — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialBeautiful One Level Brick Ranch home would be a perfect retirement or starter home. Low maintenance exterior with updated windows. Roof is two years old. Beautifully landscaped yard with privacy fence, sprinkler system and perennial flower beds. Attached single garage. Inside you will find a — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:HomesQuaint bungalow with recent remodel. Exterior is maintenance free steel siding and soffits. Covered front porch for your morning coffee. Brick patio and privacy fenced yard. Inside you will find a nice sized living room with refinished hardwood floor, eat in kitchen or use 1 — Read more