Connor is a licensed salesperson in the state of Kansas. Growing up in central Kansas his entire life,
Connor has always had a deep appreciation for the land and habitat around him. From working on his
grandfather's farm to chasing those deceptive whitetail deer, he has gained valuable knowledge and
passion for the great outdoors.
Connor has owned and operated his own lawn and tree company for the last ten years of his
professional career. Through this experience he has acquired an insightful perspective on listening,
loyalty, and honesty. These are attributes he desires to achieve with each client he serves. His hard
work, dedication, and values are what have helped set him apart.
In his free time, you can find Connor enjoying time with his family, hunting, traveling, or relaxing at
Wilson Lake. Connor currently resides in his home town of Great Bend, KS with his wife, their son, and
Connor is honored to be a part of the Hayden Outdoors team and looks forward to serving you with any
of your land specialist needs. Thank you and God Bless!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalArkansas River Hunt Ranch What a treat! The Arkansas River Hunt Ranch is 152 +/- acres of pure bliss to the avid outdoorsman. Contiguous to over 1.25 miles of great Arkansas River frontage, this property is truly a gem. Located in Reno County, Kansas, only — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for SaleThe Reno County 230 This listing features an excellent 230 +/- acres of productive, tillable cropland in north central Reno County, Kansas. This tract is conveniently located just 1 mile south of Nickerson, KS immediately adjacent to the black top. With the Arkansas River under — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalIf you are looking for a tremendous deer hunting property with a farm producing income, it doesn't get any better than this! With 157 total acres, this productive acreage is located just 3 miles north of Haviland, Kansas. Trees line the south end of the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalIdeker Farm & Ranch Looking for a versatile income producing farm and ranch property in Central Kansas? This quarter includes 77+/- tillable acres with an additional 80+/- acres of verdant cattle pasture adjacent to the east county road. Currently there are 67+/- acres of tillable — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalThe Greenwood County Ducks & Bucks Retreat This regal 80 acre tract lies just three miles South of Neal, KS in the Flint Hills of Greenwood County, between Toronto Lake and Fall River Lake. With very little hunting pressure in recent years, this ranch holds — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalNickerson 80 This listing features a versatile 78 acres resting just between the Arkansas River and the Dry Creek in Reno County. A well-established, timbered shelter belt lines the Southernmost border, harboring those elusive whitetail deer and other varieties of wildlife and game. Slough Creek — Read more