- 09/24/2020Patiences And PerseveranceI’d like to thank Mr. Connor Williams for staying in touch with his potential buyers and sending information when it became available to inform customers of potential interests. Mr. Williams was proactive in letting me know of available tracts of land that became available in the area I was interested in. I would received either a text or email letting me know of a potential property becoming ready to hit the market and gave me the space to think about it and make a decision. It took nearly two years of this routine for something to become available that peaked my interest. He was willing to go to this property and “walk it” and take pictures to send to me and show its potential for what I was looking for. His patiences and perseverance help me make one of the biggest decisions of my life, to own a piece of wildlife heaven in central Kansas. Numerous texts and emails were made in order to seal the deal and Mr. Williams was professional and punctual at all times. He did a “walk around” of the property and pointed out some important features of the land allowing me to talk it over with my wife and make the final decision.....owning a piece of property in the great state of Kansas to allow me and my friends and family a place to hunt and enjoy the outdoors! Mr. Williams is a man of moral and character looking out for the best interest of his potential customers. I would highly recommend Mr. Williams to provide your desire of owning a piece of hunting land in West Central Kansas and fulfilling your dreams of being able to hunt on your own land! Respectfully, Brian Myers Kansas land ownerAgent:Connor Williams
Connor is a licensed salesperson in the state of Kansas and Missouri. Growing up in central Kansas his entire life,
Connor has always had a deep appreciation for the land and habitat around him. From working on his
grandfather's farm to chasing those deceptive whitetail deer, he has gained valuable knowledge and
passion for the great outdoors.
Connor has owned and operated multiple businesses throughout his professional career.
Through these experiences he has acquired an insightful perspective on listening, loyalty,
and honesty. These are attributes he desires to achieve with each client he serves. His hard
work, dedication, and values are what have helped set him apart.
In his free time, you can find Connor enjoying time with his family, hunting, traveling, or relaxing at
Wilson Lake. Connor currently resides in his home town of Great Bend, KS with his wife, their son, and
Connor is honored to be a part of the Hayden Outdoors team and looks forward to serving you with any
of your land specialist needs. Thank you and God Bless!
Proud Member of the following Organizations:
- Quail / Pheasants Forever - Member/Sponsor/Local Chapter President
- Ducks Unlimited - Member/Sponsor
- Barton County Young Professionals
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalSanta Fe Lake Retreat Property Address: 8486 Santa Fe Lake Rd, Augusta, KS 67010 Legal Description: SE4 NW4 of S18, T27, R04 Property Description: The Santa Fe Lake Retreat is truly one of a kind! A picturesque 39 acre estate located 10 miles from the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalSoutheast Stafford County Irrigation +/- 156 acres This productive, irrigated quarter is nestled just 4 miles South of the great city of Stafford, KS. With 130 acres under irrigation, this property is a great addition to your farming operation or investment portfolio. Boasting a 2014, — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalCheyenne Bottoms Wildlife Mecca 261 NE 50 Rd., Great Bend, KS A rare opportunity to purchase 158 acres right next to the renowned Cheyenne Bottoms Wildlife Refuge is now available! This tract boasts not only a second to none waterfowl hunting experience, but also top — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalStafford County Line Irrigation +/- 157 acres Property Location: This productive, irrigated quarter lies just 9 miles South of the city of Stafford, KS and 6 miles east of 281 Highway. Legal Description: SW4 LESS RD R/W SECTION 34 TOWNSHIP 25 RANGE 12: 157.41 ACRES — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalNettleton on the Arkansas New to the market is a property that offers not only high class Whitetail Deer hunting opportunities, but it also presents some most excellent waterfowl opportunities for the avid recreational enthusiast. Nettleton on the Arkansas lies a short 6 miles southwest — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalCentral Stafford County Irrigation +/- 157 acres This productive, irrigated quarter is located just 7 miles North of the great city of Stafford, KS. With 128 acres under irrigation, this property is a great addition to your farming operation or investment portfolio. Featuring an 8 — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalTriple Creek Acres +/- 159 acres Property Location: This tract lies less than 4 miles South of Norwich, KS and 1 mile South of Highway 2. Legal Description: S34 , T30 , R05W , ACRES 159.1 , NE4 LESS R/W - KINGMAN COUNTY Land Description: — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalCowley County Rec Retreat This superb piece of land lies only a short 30 minute drive from the heart of Wichita, KS. This property just screams wildlife everywhere you look!! A natural flowing creek meanders through the entire length of this property, helping to provide — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalArkansas River Hunt Ranch What a treat! The Arkansas River Hunt Ranch is 152 +/- acres of pure bliss to the avid outdoorsman. Contiguous to over 1.25 miles of great Arkansas River frontage, this property is truly a gem. Located in Reno County, Kansas, only — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, Recreational514 Oak Street – Natoma, KS Property Location: This property is located at 514 Oak Street, Natoma, KS. Natoma, KS is located in the Southern portion of Osborne County Kansas along Highway 18. Property Description: This immaculate 6,000 square foot home was newly remodeled and — Read more