Brett was born in Denver and moved with his family to Buena Vista, Colorado in 1977. After graduating high school, he attended the University of Northern Colorado where he graduated in 1993 with a Bachelor of Science degree for Business Management.
After college graduation he moved to Ohio to work in sales for a sporting goods manufacturing company. He spent six years in Ohio, but the mountains were in his blood and in 2001 he returned to Buena Vista. He bought a home in Montrose, Colorado in 2002 and worked in sales until getting married in autumn of 2004. Brett and his wife moved back to Buena Vista in early 2005 where they purchased and operated the Topaz Lodge for the next thirteen years. They started a family and have two daughters.
Brett began his real estate career in July of 2005 and was a Board Member for the Realtors of Central Colorado Board of Directors. Brett continued his education by earning the GRI (Graduate Real Estate Institute) and MRE (Master of Real Estate) designations in order to provide the best service so his clients. Most recently Brett has received his remote pilot’s license from the FAA, therefore he can provide professional drone footage of his customer’s properties.
Brett's love of the outdoors and passion for hunting, especially archery hunting, gives him the special drive it takes to market your recreational or ranching property effectively and get you the best outcome from your transaction whether you are buying or selling.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalUnlimited opportunities await you at the exclusive Valley Springs Ranch, an oasis conveniently located only a few miles from downtown Delta, Colo. Spanning 251+/- acres of lush bottom land with rich grass for year-round grazing, this beautiful piece of river property is an open canvas — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Commercial***MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION*** Badger Basin Country Store is a highly profitable convenience store, gift shop and liquor store. Boasting an 8.5%+ CAP rate over the years. Centrally located in the heart of Colorado and servicing outdoor enthusiasts looking for many forms of adventure. The Badger — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalLooking for remote, end of the road seclusion but still want access to everything the Upper Arkansas Valley has to offer? The Adams Nachtrieb Ranch is the answer to your need. This 3600 Square Foot Log home with high gabled ceiling, creates the mountain ranch — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, RecreationalOpportunity abounds on the 663 Acre GTO Ranch. As one of the only ranches left in the area without a Conservation Easement, you can control the future of the property as you wish. With ample water rights, 2.6 CFS from the Moses Goff Ditch (priority — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Warren Hunting Ranch is located on the edge of the Grand Mesa, which offers some of the state's best hunting and recreational opportunities. This 397 acre parcel borders BLM and National Forest on the North end, allowing for unlimited access for hunting, hiking, atv — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, CabinLooking for remote, end of the road seclusion but still want access to everything the Upper Arkansas Valley has to offer? The Adams Nachtrieb Ranch is the answer to your need. This 3600 Square Foot Log home with high gabled ceiling, creates the mountain ranch — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, RecreationalTake a look at the Spirit Dancer Mountain Ranch. This amazing log home sits above the Arkansas River Valley near Buena Vista with some of the most incredible views available. The ranch is established for horses with loafing sheds, a barn, and a round pen — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalIf ever there was a time to purchase a property away from the big city that is perfect for social distancing and enjoyment of the great outdoors, today is the day and the Powderhorn River Ranch is the place. On the Powderhorn River Ranch, you — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for SaleRural life on the land describes this very private horse property located in the high country of central Colorado. This property is a rare find in Chaffee County having 40 acres with no homeowners association, covenants, power lines or other intrusions to restrict your enjoyment — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalHorse Property - Take a look at this great horse property, boasting senior water rights for irrigation of the pastures, a working barn with water, sealed tack room and sealed feed room. This ranch is currently a productive goat farm, with a few cows and — Read more