Allen Treadwell was born and raised in southern Missouri on a cattle and poultry farm. At an early age it was evident he had a talent for shooting a shotgun. His shooting talent took him to competitions in nearly every state in the US and then around the world competing on 6 continents. Allen has won multiple state, national and world Championships.
He was an Olympic alternate for the 2004 games, and a holder of multiple national records. Allen has been a member of the exclusive Bass Pro Shops Pro Hunting Team since 2003 and has hosted hundreds of Hunting television shows and is a regular guest of Fox News. Hunting some of the best properties the country has to offer has given Allen an incredible understanding of what it takes to make a great hunting property. From property management, habitat improvement, to a hunting plan Allen’s knowledge is unmatched. His expertise falls under whitetail, turkey, waterfowl, and upland game. Allen was recently inducted into the Missouri States Sports hall of fame and lives on the family farm in Southwest Missouri with his wife and daughter.
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Homes, RecreationalStover farms is a first-class poultry operation located in Washburn, Missouri. The farm consists of 4 updated and well-maintained chicken houses. Three of those houses are 40x400 and the 4th is 46x520 allowing the overall operation to have a capacity of 104,000 chickens per flock. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalIn the heart of the Ozark mountains, a picturesque 239 acres with over a half a mile of the famous Beaver Creek running through the middle of the property. The property boasts multiple opportunities to generate income including crop production and cattle farming all the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Cabin, RecreationalRock River, named for a dry creek bed that runs the length of the property, is 311 surveyed acres near Washburn, Missouri. A beautiful, secluded property with topography of wooded hillsides, live water creek, multiple food plots and dry creek bottom openings. The creek bed — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalLarge tracts of land are getting increasing hard to find these days making Lone Walnut a special opportunity to own 219+/- acres. The current owners have spent the last 30 years assembling this beautiful property in southern Barry County, Missouri. Lone Walnut is located just — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Homes, RecreationalLocated 1 mile east of Washburn, Missouri this diverse property of open pasture and timber spans 117.39 surveyed acres. This turn-key farm includes a home, barns, outbuildings, corals and fences that make this a great opportunity to start a farm or add to a current — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, HomesThis 63-acre farmstead is currently a rare find in Southwest Missouri. Located on Highway 37 just 1 mile north of Washburn Missouri and 6 miles south of Cassville, this rural property is within minutes of town. The farmstead includes a home, shop, barn with horse — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis beautiful 81 acres of pasture and timber is located between Washburn and Seligman Missouri. This property has been an income producing cattle farm for decades and is set up as one. It has cross fences that allow for pasture rotation to help maximize the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, RecreationalThis offering is a beautiful tract of timber with incredible unobstructed views of rolling hills and pastureland. Over the years, the timber has been managed leaving a wooded area that is not overgrown and easily navigable off and on the trail system. Trees on the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, RecreationalOccasionally a property comes along that checks all the boxes. Dry Holler 28 is located along Missouri's southern boarder and is less than 20 miles to Rogers, Arkansas. With incredible diversity for its size and location, this property will fit a wide variety of needs. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, RecreationalThis 20 acre piece of ground is a gem in Southern Missouri. With fertile crop ground and very few rocks this property could be used for a number of different applications. For years this property was cattle ground and for the past several years it — Read more