You are here
Rooks County 80 Acre Ranch, Kansas
Property Types: Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes
$425,000 / 80.00 Acres / Available
Activities & Amenities
This listing features a custom built ranch style house and several outbuildings along with 80 +/- acres in Rooks County, Kansas. It is located 22 miles from Stockton, 23 miles from Plainville and 45 miles from Hays. This part of Kansas is very well-known for tremendous hunting and recreational activities. There are thousands of acres of public hunting land within a 30 minute radius of the property. Webster Lake State Park is just a short 10 minute drive.
The 1510 square foot house was built in 2015. The house features a very modern, open concept with cathedral ceilings. The main level has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including the master suite which consists of a copper sink, soaker tub, shower and walk-in closet. The kitchen has hickory cabinets and granite countertops. The full finished basement has 2 additional bedrooms (both have egress windows), 1 full bathroom and a large open living room area. The mudroom comes complete with a washer, dryer, sink and lots of cabinet storage. It can be entered into from the attached 2 car garage. The house is on rural water, a septic system and propane.
- 40x60ft Pole Barn with 16ft side walls. It has a partial concrete floor, electricity and skylighting in the roof.
- 20x60ft Lean-To attached to both sides of the barn. The north Lean-To is used for equipment storage and the south Lean-To is used as shelter for the livestock/horses. There is a large pipe corral with catch pens on the south side of the pole barn.
- 11x22ft Dog Kennel. The concrete floor has plumbing in place for floor heat.
- 35 +/- acres of cropland.
- 35 +/- acres of pasture.
- Seller is believed to own 50% of the mineral rights and they will transfer to the buyer at closing. The sellers reversionary rights to the minerals will also transfer at closing.
- Windbreak (cedar trees) planted along the north edge of the property as well as just north of the house.
- New fence around the entire property.
Seller is a licensed real estate agent in Kansas. If you have any questions about this property or would like to schedule a showing please give me a call today.