You are here
Rim Rock Ridge, Colorado
Property Types: Residential, Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Recreational
$1,695,000 / 38.90 Acres / Sold
Activities & Amenities
Located just 10 minutes from Fort Collins, Colorado and situated high along Rim Rock Ridge, sits this stunning custom luxury home nestled in the foothills southwest of Horsetooth Reservoir. As you drive into this private gated community, you’ll immediately begin to feel the serenity, the privacy, plus appreciate the breathtaking views throughout the valley. Wildlife are abundant and daily sightings of mule deer, turkeys and various species of birds are the norm.
This exquisitely built custom 10,940 square foot residence consists of a main floor master bedroom suite, 5 additional bedrooms, plus a total of 8 bathrooms along with a beautifully finished walk-out basement. The richly appointed finishes are showcased throughout this beautiful home that sits high along the ridge strategically placed to capture the picturesque mountain valley beauty from throughout the residence.
The grand entryway into the home flows towards an enormous, dazzling wall of windows that pulls you into the great room and completely overwhelms the senses, flooding the space with an abundance of natural light, plus sweeping mountain views and incredibly vibrant sunrises. A beautiful fireplace adorns one wall of the great room and gives way to a vaulted cathedral ceiling, as the large exposed beams beautifully grounds the heart of the home. The great room opens up to a gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry and granite countertops throughout. The main floor master bedroom is beautifully laid out and spacious, plus work from home from . From the main level you can ascend a beautiful double spiral staircase upstairs to 5 bedrooms and baths, plus a cozy sitting area / tv room, or venture downstairs to a perfect entertainment, game room area complete with a fully equipped bar, theatre room and walkout patio with fire pit area. Start your morning off with a hot cup of coffee while enjoying the stunning Horsetooth Mountain views and wildlife meandering about the valley, then maybe take a few laps in the indoor swim spa.
Sitting on 40 acres +/-, this home offers much more than spectacular views of Horsetooth Mountain, privacy and peace and quiet. Adjoining Larimer County open space, the land appears to be endless, and you can rest assured knowing the surrounding area will remain pristine and untouched. Enjoy a morning sunrise hike in the hills above your private home, or an afternoon bike ride or hike along the miles of trails accessible from your front door. With a tack shed and fenced pastures in place and accompanied with good fencing, grazing up to 6 horses is no problem at all.
The wrap-around deck generates stunning views in all directions and is perfect for entertaining guests. As night settles in, retreat indoors to this one-of-a-kind custom home, then watch a movie with family and friends in your private home theatre for the perfect movie experience without leaving the privacy and safety of your own home. This home is truly the perfect combination of privacy and outdoor adventure with luxury living. For your private tour, please contact Pat Doyle at (303) 720-2914.
- 40 Acres +/-
- Private gated community (7 properties)
- Borders hundreds of acres of Larimer County Open Space
- Attached 5 car garage (end unit has a very tall 13” overhead door)
- Red rock boulders lined driveway
- Various professionally fenced pastures (grazing capability up to 6 horses)
- Tack Shed
- Decking around nearly 180 degrees of the residence
- Patio area and fire pit outside walkout basement
- Indoor swim spa / pool room with stunning views of Horsetooth Mountain
- Refinished main level oak floors with mahogany inlays
- Alderwood wood finishes
- Exposed ceiling wood beams
- Whole house vacuum
- Guest bedrooms with private baths
- Large laundry / mud room on main level, plus laundry hook-ups upstairs
- Custom theatre room with high-end Epson Projector and surround sound
- Granite countertops
- Island with custom cabinets in kitchen
- New Kitchen Aid large capacity refrigerator (sub zero type)
- New LG 1000 watt microwave
- Double ovens GE Monagram convection / electric
- Ceramic electric 5 burner stove top
- Cooktop rising electric fan / venting system
- Reverse osmosis drinking water system
- Built-in wet bar in basement with refrigerator, ice maker, kegerator, dishwasher, microwave
- Pool table
- Abundant Wildlife
- Boating - Horsetooth Reservoir 1 ½ miles from residence
- Hiking - Horsetooth Mountain hiking trails 2 miles from residence, Larimer county open space hiking trails 1/4 mile from residence
- Bird watching