Will grew up in the northwoods of Minnesota where he learned to hunt White-Tailed deer. He spent all of his off-time fishing for big Pike, and chasing small game. Will graduated high school in 1997, and then soon after moved to Steamboat Springs, Colorado to make his dream of living out West a reality. In 2000 he moved to the Pikes Peak region to raise his family, where he ran a successful security company for 15 years. These days Will spends all his off time chasing big bull elk, and trophy mule deer. In 2015 Will decided to get his real estate license, after a friend convinced him he should sell farm, ranch, and recreational real estate. Because of his knowledge of the land, and passion for big ranches in the West. Will has a vast knowledge of hunting ranches, and the intricate big game drawing system that Colorado's Parks and Wildlife uses for big game licensing.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalWorried about current world events? Snow Drift Ranch; self reliant fortress, on or off the grid, offers 10,000 square feet of warmth and security. Snow Drift Ranch on the Dallas Divide is viewed by many as the most photogenic location in CO. Famous photographers from — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, Recreational, Commercial, Mineral or Water Rights OnlyPrice Reduced. Skyline Ranch is located just 3 minutes from historic downtown Canon City. Location, location, location! This ranch borders city limits to the east and is located less than one half mile from the Pueblo Community College Fremont County Campus. The ranch offers over — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, RecreationalCataloochee ranch +/- 349 acres, is located just 20 minutes outside Trinidad, Colorado. Cataloochee is a Cherokee phrase meaning "wave upon wave of mountains", and perfectly sums up this magnificent piece of property. If you've been looking for a larger piece of recreational land, this — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalLong Canyon Ranch is located 14 miles west of Trinidad, CO just off of state highway 12, tucked back in Rita Canyon. This property is set up perfectly as a hunters retreat. The ranch is equipped with a comfortable 1,090 square foot 2 bedroom, 1 — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Vacant Land, Cabin, RecreationalHand Crafted Tiny House! This remarkable 138 square foot cabin (tiny house) sits tucked in the woods on 35 acres at the southern base of west Spanish Peak. A portion of this property borders San Isabel National Forest and the Spanish Peaks Wilderness Area. Sitting — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalSick of the Hustle and Bustle! Water Barrel Estates is located in western Pueblo County about 20 minutes west of Pueblo, and just 30 minutes from I-25. Water Barrel Estates offers incredible views of Pikes Peak, and the Wet Mountains, including Greenhorn Peak to the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, RecreationalRancho Verde 120 acres is being offered at $74,900.00, $624.00 per acre! This property is located 10 minutes NW of Trinidad in the foothills, and can be accessed from Baldy Canyon Road. The property is off grid with gravel road access. It would make for — Read more