Terry was born and raised in Northwest Kansas, and graduated from Golden Plains High School in Rexford, KS. He attended Fort Hays State University and Northwest Kansas Vocational Technical College. Terry owned and operated a gas station in Rexford, and has worked on the family farm since high school. He has made many contacts through his work and knows the value of land. Terry is a resident of Seldon, Kansas. He is married to Christy Preston and has two sons and three grandchildren. He has coached at the Junior High and Senior High School level, and has been a referee for both football and basketball for 25+ years! Give Terry a call to help value and sell your land!
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:FarmsThis quarter sits at the north end of main st Rexford, KS. Also Hwy 83 is 1 mile south an gives great acess to market. The Colby, KS grain terminal is 18 miles away,3 feedlots are within 25 miles, an ethanol plant 25 miles, an — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, RecreationalThis 160 acre tract is located 6 miles south and 3 miles west of Selden on farm trails in Sheridan County, Kansas. It features 108.55 acres of level to rolling dryland cultivation, 22.53 acres of farmable expired CRP and 25.67 acres of rough native grass. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialThis home sits on a corner lot in the nw corner of the town of Oakley. The nice location allows you privacy. To the east sits the Methodist church with a large wind break between the home an church,to the west is an open lot. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalThis beautiful little hunting lodge sits on the top of a hill over looking a creek bottom over flowing with wild live. Your hunting dreams will come true once you step into this paradise ,the seller will have a hunting lease with 800+-@ attached to — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialBar & Grill business opportunity located in the town of Selden, Kansas, just 18 miles North of Hoxie, Kansas. This turn key business is conveniently located on main street just one block South of Hwy 83. Spacious inside dining as well as a private outdoor — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, FarmsThis land sits on a main county road great access ,an super close to market .With Hoxie,ks being just 10 miles away,Selden,Ks. 7 miles,an the Hoxie feed yard 1 mile up the road your options are limitless.This ground also has a Renike irrigation system on — Read more