Steve was born and raised in western Wyoming, spending time with family & friends in the mountains, high desert and foothills, hunting, fishing, hiking and exploring, all of which has left an appreciation of the outdoors, and a desire for an independent life!
After 27 years working in the automotive industry handling the business needs of commercial and fleet clients, along with having a family background in diverse construction trades, it was a natural fit to move into real estate sales with Hayden Outdoors!
Being able to assist people with thier dreams, by either helping them sell their current property, or finding the right place to establish a new home..., a place to start a new business..., or even that place to just get away from the hustle and bustle of the world and relax is a benefit that Steve looks forward to each day!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for SaleLocated at the intersection of Sinks Canyon and Squaw Creek roads, just outside the city limits of Lander, Wyoming sits this former cattle ranch featuring grass hay meadows, several loafing sheds, sandstone formations and peaceful acres all within minutes of downtown Lander, Wyoming! With just — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalSituated on the higher ridge line providing spectacular views of the Ramshorn to the north and a semi-panoramic view of the Wind River and Absoroka mountains and the Dunoir valley, this parcel of land and mountain cabin are surrounded with a view from any level — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalHidden in close proximity to US 28 and the intersection of Louis Lake Road lies this peaceful mountain home retreat situated on 44+ acres of private deeded land with access directly into the Shoshone National Forest out your back door! The land has either Forest — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalNestled on between Big Ridge road and Riverview road lies this 166 acre property, with access from both roads, and passes all the way through. The farm features two pivots, one covering Alfalfa in its 3rd season and producing 5+ tons per acre, while the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, HomesThis small farm just off Riverview road, on the edge of Riverton, Wyoming offers the availability of two well maintained, and recently freshened up homes all within a few minutes of downtown Riverton! The property has a unique setting along the banks of the Wind — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, HomesThis property is situated right off the Missouri Valley road by the intersection with the North Portal road, and along a year round stream that borders the southern side of the property, making this a great place for someone wanting to keep livestock, and/or grow — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:FarmsThe Brown farm has been continuously owned for over fifty years by the Brown family and developed into a easy to run smaller farming operation that is capable of producing very well. The owner began with an eye for farming and over the years cultivated — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialLooking for a home with open spaces and the peace of living in the country? This home sitting on 4.8 acres of land, with wide open views of the Wind river mountains, gives itself to the opportunity of life in the country! It features over — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialPriced to sell, and located on the end of a country lane with privacy and seclusion sits this property, featuring a home with 3240 square feet of finished living space inside, three bedrooms and four bathrooms (two full baths and two half baths.) The master — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalPeace and quiet, distance between yourself and neighbors, an abundance of wildlife throughout the year, a creek running through the middle of the property, a shop and several smaller out buildings to utilize as you see fit, room and shelter for livestock, all within minutes — Read more