Steve was born and raised in western Wyoming, spending time with family & friends in the mountains, high desert and foothills, hunting, fishing, hiking and exploring, all of which has left an appreciation of the outdoors, and a desire for an independent life!
After 27 years working in the automotive industry handling the business needs of commercial and fleet clients, along with having a family background in diverse construction trades, it was a natural fit to move into real estate sales with Hayden Outdoors!
Being able to assist people with thier dreams, by either helping them sell their current property, or finding the right place to establish a new home..., a place to start a new business..., or even that place to just get away from the hustle and bustle of the world and relax is a benefit that Steve looks forward to each day!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for SaleLocated at the intersection of Sinks Canyon and Squaw Creek roads, just outside the city limits of Lander, Wyoming sits this former cattle ranch featuring grass hay meadows, several loafing sheds, sandstone formations and peaceful acres all within minutes of downtown Lander, Wyoming! With just — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalSituated on the higher ridge line providing spectacular views of the Ramshorn to the north and a semi-panoramic view of the Wind River and Absoroka mountains and the Dunoir valley, this parcel of land and mountain cabin are surrounded with a view from any level — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalPrivacy and seclusion with a view that remains uncluttered! Sitting on the top of a ridge line overlooking the Popo Agie river and uncluttered grounds to the north and west, this home offers an amazing view and setting that allows for exceptional privacy while still — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for SaleSituated on an elevated ridge over looking the Missouri Valley area and the Owl Creek mountains with a good view into the mouth of Wind River canyon on a clear day, this property offers a great perspective! With the home placed on a higher level — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:FarmsLocated to the east of Ocean lake, with Wyoming game & fish land or Bureau of reclamation lands bordering two sides of this property, and a long standing farm to the north divided by a waterway that flows year round, seclusion and privacy are abundant — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:RecreationalThis retreat hunting & fishing cabin sits along the south bank of the Shoshone river less than a ten minute drive from all services in Powell. The property survey shows a total acreage in excess of 38 acres with over a half a mile of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialLooking for a country property with room for your family and several horses? Here it is! This property features over 2000 sq. ft. of finished living space, with three bathrooms and lots of storage and living spaces, large open decks and a two car garage — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialLooking for a home with open spaces and the peace of living in the country? This home sitting on 4.8 acres of land, with wide open views of the Wind river mountains, gives itself to the opportunity of life in the country! It features over — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialQuiet neighborhood living, close to schools and downtown, with room for your whole family! This home features 1278 square feet on the main level with a fireplace centrally located in the living room, dining room, kitchen area with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialLocated on South Federal Blvd., this commmercial building offers 2400 sq. ft. of interior space, with a seperated shop and office/waiting areas, all on one level, keeping the work space easier, safer and more productive to use. Currently its set up and used for an — Read more