Steve was born and raised in western Wyoming, spending time with family & friends in the mountains, high desert and foothills, hunting, fishing, hiking and exploring, all of which has left an appreciation of the outdoors, and a desire for an independent life!
After 27 years working in the automotive industry handling the business needs of commercial and fleet clients, along with having a family background in diverse construction trades, it was a natural fit to move into real estate sales with Hayden Outdoors!
Being able to assist people with thier dreams, by either helping them sell their current property, or finding the right place to establish a new home..., a place to start a new business..., or even that place to just get away from the hustle and bustle of the world and relax is a benefit that Steve looks forward to each day!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalSituated on the higher ridge line providing spectacular views of the Ramshorn to the north and a semi-panoramic view of the Wind River and Absoroka mountains and the Dunoir valley, this parcel of land and mountain cabin are surrounded with a view from any level — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalNestled in between Big Ridge road and Riverview road lies this 166 acre property, with access from both roads, and passes all the way through. The farm features two pivots, one covering Alfalfa in its 3rd season and producing 5+ tons per acre, while the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, HomesThis small farm just off Riverview road, on the edge of Riverton, Wyoming offers the availability of two well maintained, and recently freshened up homes all within a few minutes of downtown Riverton! The property has a unique setting near the banks of the Wind — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, HomesThis property is situated right off the Missouri Valley road by the intersection with the North Portal road, and along a year round stream that borders the southern side of the property, making this a great place for someone wanting to keep livestock, and/or grow — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:FarmsThe Brown farm has been continuously owned for over fifty years by the Brown family and developed into a easy to run smaller farming operation that is capable of producing very well. The owner began with an eye for farming and over the years cultivated — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, CommercialThis land for sale, is in a unique place to continue being used as pasture land, be turned into commercial property for your new building(s), build a new home or be sub-divided and resold in the future! There are just under 45 acres of land — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialLooking for a home with open spaces and the peace of living in the country? This home sitting on 4.8 acres of land, with wide open views of the Wind river mountains is move in ready! It features over 2400 square feet of living space, — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Homes, RecreationalHere is a country home, with appeal and opportunity for the person who wants a home out of the way, room for animals or some livestock, toys and recreational opportunities right out the back door! This property features fishing ponds that have in the past — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialLocated on South Federal Blvd., this commmercial building offers 2400 sq. ft. of interior space, with a seperated shop and office/waiting areas, all on one level, keeping the work space easier, safer and more productive to use. Currently its set up and used for an — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant LandOne of the nicest lots still available in the Beaver Creek Estates. Lot 3 sits at the back of the developmnent making it one of the most secluded. This property has great views and would be a perfect spot for a luxury cabin. Adjecent to — Read more