Scott Schulz is a sales associate, licensed in the state of Montana. Scott has a deep respect for the land and love of the outdoors that was developed during his youth through his frequent visits to his family’s ranch and outfitting business in Southwest Colorado. This led to his desire to move west from his home state of Minnesota to Montana, where he studied business at University of Montana in Missoula. A few years after graduating, he moved to Bozeman where he worked as a general contractor building custom homes and a Realtor. There he met his wife Nicole and they subsequently moved to her hometown of Billings. Scott has extensively explored Montana’s beautiful and vast landscape, as well as hunted in over 48 of the Montana’s big game units, and takes pride in finding the best of what the state has to offer. Scott’s desire to share his passion for the land with others ultimately led to him joining the Hayden Outdoors team. Scott looks forward to serving his clients and connecting sellers of the many incredible farm, ranch, and recreational properties in Montana to buyers looking to own a piece of what is truly the last best place.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalRarely does a property come on the market that provides an authentic Montana ranch life, while having modern day conveniences at your fingertips. Blue Creek Ranch and its 459 acres sit at the boundary of Billings and the vast range lands that encompass South Central — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe incredible Red Hill Ranch is a unique opportunity to own a 1000 acre legacy ranch rarely for sale on the eastern slope of the Little Belt Mountains. It is perched high along the prominent cliffs of Red Hill bordering 640 acres of land locked — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Cabin, RecreationalThis rare offering of 176 acres, that has been used as a hunting getaway, is nestled in the rolling ponderosa covered hills of central Montana. Elk Creek Hideaway provides incredible recreation, absolute privacy, great hunting, and year round access. The property is defined by a — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalEnjoy 360 degree views from this hilltop ~20 acre ranchette. The property is great for horses, recreation, hobby ranching, or country living and is only a short drive to the amenities and schools in Billings. The land borders a large undeveloped ranch and boasts end — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, RecreationalExperience the ultimate privacy and build your dream home, cabin, or just enjoy the land, on this secluded 60 acre lot tucked away in the Bull Mountains. While you are on the property it will be easy to forget that you are conveniently less that — Read more