Ryan Crete is a Broker Associate for Hayden Outdoors in Colorado. He grew up in Phoenix, Arizona and moved to Fort Collins, Colorado shortly after completing his degree at the University of Arizona. Ryan's love for the outdoors started at a young age when his father introduced him to hunting and fishing. He particularly loves bass fishing and has made many trips up to Eastern Canada to catch smallmouth, pike, and walleye. Ryan prides himself on his work ethic and always does his best to ensure his clients are taken care of and satisfied. In his free time, Ryan enjoys BBQing with family and searching the mountains for a trophy deer or elk.
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Homes, Recreational, Mineral or Water Rights OnlyThis is your chance to own a 7 acre hobby farm just outside of Keenesburg Colorado. Located on the Northeast side of town, just off of County Road 398, this property is perfectly suited for horses and other animals. A 3740 square foot, 4 bedroom — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalWelcome to Hermit Jack Ranch based out of Jackson County, Colorado, not far from the small town of Walden. The 280 acres is broken up into 2 parcels consisting of 240 acres for the main ranch and an additional 40 acres in Parson's Draw at — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Homes, Cabin, RecreationalStadler Homestead is the quintessential mountain property located just 10 miles west of Fort Collins and Horsetooth Reservoir. This 20 acre end of the road parcel offers a 2,054 square foot home that could serve as a primary residence or weekend retreat. The home features — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalWelcome to the best Storm Mountain has to offer! This beautifully wooded 5.21 acre property sits at the base of Storm Mountain and features an exceptionally well cared for 790 square foot log cabin with stunning views of Mount Meeker and Longs Peak. This cabin — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalPinewood Springs Acreage offers 38 acres of wooded land just outside of Lyons with a great build site and beautiful mountain views. The area is home to an abundance of wild turkey, mule deer, and Rocky Mountain Elk. The property borders National Forest on the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant LandThis is your opportunity to own your very own piece of Rocky Mountain land. Mount Mahogany Acres offers 41.77 acres of beautiful grassy rolling hills, rock outcroppings, and ponderosa pines which borders National Forest on the south side offering many more acres to explore . — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalHere is your opportunity to own 6.35 acres in Rist Canyon. With beautiful views of the mountains and the city of Fort Collins, this property gives you the peace and seclusion of the outdoors without being too far from town. An abundance of mule deer — Read more