I was born and raised in Cuero, TX, "Turkey Capital of the World", doing what I like to do most. Being with my family, raising cattle and doing all the hunting and fishing I can fit in between. I attended Victoria Jr. College and served in the Army National Guard all the while working cattle for different cattle operations, I broke away from the cattle business for about 7 years working for Southern Pacific railroad. I was promoted to district manager over a terminal in Houston for about 4 years and as the saying goes, "you can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy". So, I went back to my passion of ranching, started a dozer and fence building business, and into the real estate world.
In 1997, my wife Lindy, who was a co-owner of a real estate company, talked me into getting my real estate license and handling the farm and ranch properties for their company. In 2003 I became a broker and we started a farm and ranch realty company of our own, which we have truly enjoyed over the last 16 years.
Lindy and I are very active with our church and community activities. We have 3 children and 6 grandchildren, our pride and joy.
I am a very avid hunter, fisherman and conservationist and I am extremely happy to be part of the Hayden Outdoors team!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, RecreationalThis 450 +/- acre ranch lies North of the city of Cuero, outside of the city limits. It offers ranching, recreational and commercial uses. Mostly native grasses with some improved and mesquite trees. The ranch will comfortably run 80 cow units. It is cross-fenced with — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThis impressive Mexican Hacienda is located on 52.497 acres of natural foliage of native mesquite, sage and oak trees and sits atop a hill overlooking the beautiful South Central Texas landscape. Built in 2009, the design inspiration for "La Finca," Spanish for Estate, was the — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThis large acreage of +/- 82 acres is a beautiful piece of the Texas country side. The property is secluded and would be a great place to getaway to right in Meyersville and close to Cuero as well for convenience. A windmill pond adds quite — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Recreational70 sprawling, mostly flat acres located to the Northeast of Cuero, TX in Dewitt County. This beautiful tract of land is positioned at the end of a Lane and provides privacy to potential owners. This would be a great place to build a country home — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalBingham 42 is 42+/- acres situated approximately 22 miles from Cuero, TX and 15 miles from Victoria, TX. It has approximately 1155 ft of FM 236 road frontage. This property is unique in that it is adjacent to the Mission Oaks Subdivision which offers multiple — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, HomesSpacious 4/3 home on a beautiful lot. This home sits on a quiet cul-de-sac and is a private space in the city. There are 4 bedrooms and an office that could be converted. Fresh and updated inside and ready to move in! Newer appliances, granite — Read more