I was born and raised in Cuero, TX, "Turkey Capital of the World", doing what I like to do most. Being with my family, raising cattle and doing all the hunting and fishing I can fit in between. I attended Victoria Jr. College and served in the Army National Guard all the while working cattle for different cattle operations, I broke away from the cattle business for about 7 years working for Southern Pacific railroad. I was promoted to district manager over a terminal in Houston for about 4 years and as the saying goes, "you can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy". So, I went back to my passion of ranching, started a dozer and fence building business, and into the real estate world.
In 1997, my wife Lindy, who was a co-owner of a real estate company, talked me into getting my real estate license and handling the farm and ranch properties for their company. In 2003 I became a broker and we started a farm and ranch realty company of our own, which we have truly enjoyed over the last 16 years.
Lindy and I are very active with our church and community activities. We have 3 children and 6 grandchildren, our pride and joy.
I am a very avid hunter, fisherman and conservationist and I am extremely happy to be part of the Hayden Outdoors team!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, RecreationalThis 450 +/- acre ranch lies North of the city of Cuero, outside of the city limits. It offers ranching, recreational and commercial uses. Mostly native grasses with some improved and mesquite trees. The ranch will comfortably run 80 cow units. It is cross-fenced with — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalA truly beautiful hill country 348+/- acre Ranch situated in Gillespie and Mason counties. This Ranch offers views, oak trees and brush, rolling terrain with lots of deer, turkey, and axis deer. A watering system set up to service all parts of the Ranch. Heavy — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalBeautiful hilltop living without Hill Country prices! This unique and private property offers the convenient location of being 145 miles from Houston, 97 miles from Austin, 105 miles from San Antonio and less than an hour and a half from the beautiful gulf coast. DeWitt — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis is a 158 +/- acre working cattle ranch that is located in the Gruenau area of DeWitt County, Tx on Gus Meyer Road off of FM 108. The ranch is approximately 10 miles North of Yorktown, 74 miles SSE of San Antonio and 104 — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Recreational, Commercial87 +/- Acres on the North side of Cuero, TX. Property has perimeter ranch fencing, stock tank for water, and road frontage on Old Gonzales Road. Property would be ideal for livestock and is currently being used with AG exemption. Property is also convenientl located — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, RecreationalImagine sitting on a large, covered deck overlooking the Gulf of Mexico while listening to the sound of the surf. This beautiful home was completed in 2017 and appointed with a young, modern decor. The clean line of a large shiplap wall immediately brings you — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThis large acreage of +/- 82 acres is a beautiful piece of the Texas country side. The property is secluded and would be a great place to getaway to right in Meyersville and close to Cuero as well for convenience. A windmill pond adds quite — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Recreational64.64+/- acres of land, located in Gonzales County. This almost 65 acres of native grasses and vegetation is a great place for hunting! Beautiful trees and landscape! Property has water and electricity and is ready for you to build a cabin or home on. Land — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Recreational4 beds 2 baths 1,394 sq.ft. Gorgeous Custom Beach House with tons of upgrades! Open floorplan with 10ft ceilings, beautiful shiplap, timeless Carrera marble throughout, 8ft island in kitchen, dramatic 8ft doors, fabulous master suite with 5ft walk-in in shower with dual shower heads. In — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalBingham 42 is 42+/- acres situated approximately 22 miles from Cuero, TX and 15 miles from Victoria, TX. It has approximately 1155 ft of FM 236 road frontage. This property is unique in that it is adjacent to the Mission Oaks Subdivision which offers multiple — Read more