I was born and raised in Cuero, TX, "Turkey Capital of the World", doing what I like to do most. Being with my family, raising cattle and doing all the hunting and fishing I can fit in between. I attended Victoria Jr. College and served in the Army National Guard all the while working cattle for different cattle operations, I broke away from the cattle business for about 7 years working for Southern Pacific railroad. I was promoted to district manager over a terminal in Houston for about 4 years and as the saying goes, "you can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy". So, I went back to my passion of ranching, started a dozer and fence building business, and into the real estate world.
In 1997, my wife Lindy, who was a co-owner of a real estate company, talked me into getting my real estate license and handling the farm and ranch properties for their company. In 2003 I became a broker and we started a farm and ranch realty company of our own, which we have truly enjoyed over the last 16 years.
Lindy and I are very active with our church and community activities. We have 3 children and 6 grandchildren, our pride and joy.
I am a very avid hunter, fisherman and conservationist and I am extremely happy to be part of the Hayden Outdoors team!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Cabin, RecreationalWagon Wheel Hills has 78.27 +/- acres of rolling hills with a 1/1 cabin style home perched on top of hill. Private country acreage with a sturdy home complete with a metal roof. The home has wagon wheel chandeliers that lend to the country charm. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Recreational21.4 acre tract with road frontage located in Cuero. Undeveloped land with so much potential for building a beautiful house to call home. The mature trees and scattered underbrush are home to many of the species of local wildlife. This tract of land is located — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Recreational19.6 acres of undeveloped land with road frontage on one side. Located conveniently close to City of Cuero in South Texas. Mature trees with oak species are scattered throughout the property. This acreage offers ample sites to build a beautiful home in the country. The — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalBeautiful 19.03 acres located on Sapp road. Partially wooded and bountiful sites to build a home in the country. Abundant local wildlife. Conveniently located close to the city of Cuero with local shopping and dining. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Recreational14.55 acres located near the town of Cuero in South Texas. This 14.55 acres tract of land offers multiple sites to choose from to build your very own country home. Mature oak trees and brush are scattered thorughout the property lending habitat for local wildlife. — Read more