I was born and raised in Cuero, TX, "Turkey Capital of the World", doing what I like to do most. Being with my family, raising cattle and doing all the hunting and fishing I can fit in between. I attended Victoria Jr. College and served in the Army National Guard all the while working cattle for different cattle operations, I broke away from the cattle business for about 7 years working for Southern Pacific railroad. I was promoted to district manager over a terminal in Houston for about 4 years and as the saying goes, "you can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy". So, I went back to my passion of ranching, started a dozer and fence building business, and into the real estate world.
In 1997, my wife Lindy, who was a co-owner of a real estate company, talked me into getting my real estate license and handling the farm and ranch properties for their company. In 2003 I became a broker and we started a farm and ranch realty company of our own, which we have truly enjoyed over the last 16 years.
Lindy and I are very active with our church and community activities. We have 3 children and 6 grandchildren, our pride and joy.
I am a very avid hunter, fisherman and conservationist and I am extremely happy to be part of the Hayden Outdoors team!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, RecreationalThis 450 +/- acre ranch lies North of the city of Cuero, outside of the city limits. It offers ranching, recreational and commercial uses. Mostly native grasses with some improved and mesquite trees. The ranch will comfortably run 80 cow units. It is cross-fenced with — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalA truly beautiful hill country 348+/- acre Ranch situated in Gillespie and Mason counties. This Ranch offers views, oak trees and brush, rolling terrain with lots of deer, turkey, and axis deer. A watering system set up to service all parts of the Ranch. Heavy — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThis impressive Mexican Hacienda is located on 52.497 acres of natural foliage of native mesquite, sage and oak trees and sits atop a hill overlooking the beautiful South Central Texas landscape. Built in 2009, the design inspiration for "La Finca," Spanish for Estate, was the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalAmazing find! Approx 117 acres of expertly maintained land with 3 homes! Professionally built, commercial base entrance road that leads to main home that sits 1000' from the FM rd. Originally built in 1935, the main home was remodeled from the studs in 2005. The — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Recreational, Commercial87 +/- Acres on the North side of Cuero, TX. Property has perimeter ranch fencing, stock tank for water, and road frontage on Old Gonzales Road. Property would be ideal for livestock and is currently being used with AG exemption. Property is also convenientl located — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, RecreationalImagine sitting on a large, covered deck overlooking the Gulf of Mexico while listening to the sound of the surf. This beautiful home was completed in 2017 and appointed with a young, modern decor. The clean line of a large shiplap wall immediately brings you — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThis large acreage of +/- 82 acres is a beautiful piece of the Texas country side. The property is secluded and would be a great place to getaway to right in Meyersville and close to Cuero as well for convenience. A windmill pond adds quite — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Recreational64.64+/- acres of land, located in Gonzales County. This almost 65 acres of native grasses and vegetation is a great place for hunting! Beautiful trees and landscape! Property has water and electricity and is ready for you to build a cabin or home on. Land — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Recreational70 sprawling, mostly flat acres located to the Northeast of Cuero, TX in Dewitt County. This beautiful tract of land is positioned at the end of a Lane and provides privacy to potential owners. This would be a great place to build a country home — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Recreational4 beds 2 baths 1,394 sq.ft. Gorgeous Custom Beach House with tons of upgrades! Open floorplan with 10ft ceilings, beautiful shiplap, timeless Carrera marble throughout, 8ft island in kitchen, dramatic 8ft doors, fabulous master suite with 5ft walk-in in shower with dual shower heads. In — Read more