Pat’s intense passion for life on the land began as a young boy. As the son of a farm and recreational properties real estate broker and one of four boys, Pat grew up on a lake in northern Michigan just one mile from the family hunting property and deer camp where he made lots of great memories with family and friends.
After collegiate years mainly spent chasing trout and antlers when not in the classroom earning his Business and Marketing degrees, Pat entered the corporate world knowing his older brother was the heir apparent to their father’s real estate business, Doyle Realty. After enjoying a 30 year sales and marketing career with Ford Motor Company, Pat came back to his real estate roots in 2017.
Pat made a great decision when he combined real estate and his love of the outdoors by joining the Hayden Outdoors team. He’s in his element when he’s showing real estate, plus sharing his extensive business experience while helping his clients. Pat’s real life experience has showed him that real estate requires so much more than salesmanship. It means being a trusted consultant, advisor and resource. You’ll enjoy Pat’s infectious passion for people and his love of the great outdoors the moment you meet him.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalLOCATION Cochetopa Dome Ranch contains direct, year-round access from State Highway 114, between the towns of Gunnison to the north and Saguache to the south, arguably one of the most scenic highway tours Colorado has to offer. The 1,609-deeded acres reside at the base of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalLocated just 10 minutes from Fort Collins, Colorado and situated high along Rim Rock Ridge, sits this stunning custom luxury home nestled in the foothills southwest of Horsetooth Reservoir. As you drive into this private gated community, you’ll immediately begin to feel the serenity, the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, HomesOIL AND GAS LEASE EXISTS AND IS FULLY TRANSFERABLE TO THE NEW BUYER. This 160 acre tract of pasture ground is ready for your horses and/or hobby ranch, plus as an income producing investment property. This property has numerous lot ready, level locations for a — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalYour chance to literally be on top of the mountain just 15 minutes from Horsetooth Reservoir. This magnificent, and remote 80 acre property sits high atop Redstone Canyon, one of the premier mountain acreage developments in Northern Colorado. The 2, 40-acre contiguous parcels are #0709000005 — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalLocated 15 minutes west of the historic Colorado mountain town of Gunnison, sits this beautiful mountain property bordering thousands of acres of Bureau of Land Management (BLM) public land. This 93 acre tract has year-round access due to the ¼ mile frontage along State Highway — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalHot Springs Hunt Camp is a 10.3 acre in-holding (surrounded on all four sides by Gunnison National Forest) is located just 30 minutes east of Gunnison, and approximately nine miles north of US Highway 50 near the town of Pitkin, Colorado. Whether a hiker, ATV’er, — Read more