- 11/10/2020Thank youWe couldn't be more grateful to Pat for helping us purchase our dream mountain property. He made the entire process as smooth as possible. As first time buyers, Pat helped answer all of our questions and made sure that we felt secure and informed throughout our experience. He is everything you look for in a realtor: quick to respond, knowledgeable, easy to talk to, but most of all, we appreciated that he's a genuine, trustworthy man of his word. Thank you Pat! - Wayne ShelnuttAgent:Pat Doyle
Broker Licensed in Tennessee & Colorado
Pat’s intense passion for life on the land began as a young boy. As the son of a farm and recreational properties real estate broker and one of four boys, Pat grew up on a lake in northern Michigan just one mile from the family hunting property and deer camp where he made lots of great memories with family and friends.
After collegiate years mainly spent chasing trout and antlers when not in the classroom earning his Business and Marketing degrees, Pat entered the corporate world knowing his older brother was the heir apparent to their father’s real estate business, Doyle Realty. After enjoying a 30 year sales and marketing career with Ford Motor Company, Pat came back to his real estate roots in 2017.
The combination of real estate and a genuine love of the outdoors made joining the Hayden Outdoors team a perfect fit. Pat is in his element when he’s showing real estate, plus sharing his vast business experience while assisting his clients. Pat knows that real estate requires so much more than salesmanship. It means being a trusted consultant, advisor and resource. You’ll enjoy Pat’s infectious passion for people and his love of the great outdoors the moment you meet him. Pat and his wife Lisa have lived in Middle Tennessee for over 20 years and reside in College Grove.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialHayden Outdoors is proud to present the Eagle River Case Ranch. This pristine 11 acre property located in the heart of Eagle, Colorado, is a developers dream. Prominently positioned high above the southern bank of the Eagle River, sits this beautiful property just a stone’s — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalLOCATION Cochetopa Dome Ranch contains direct, year-round access from State Highway 114, between the towns of Gunnison to the north and Saguache to the south, arguably one of the most scenic highway tours Colorado has to offer. The 1,609-deeded acres reside at the base of — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalLocated just 10 minutes from Fort Collins, Colorado and situated high along Rim Rock Ridge, sits this stunning custom luxury home nestled in the foothills southwest of Horsetooth Reservoir. As you drive into this private gated community, you’ll immediately begin to feel the serenity, the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for SaleWATER GALORE! 77 +/- acres of prime Weld County, Colorado flood irrigated crop ground conveniently located near Keenesburg. Irrigation well and pump house are strategically located near the southern end of this 77 acre property. The official description of the irrigation well from the Alluvium — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThis beautiful custom handcrafted and fully furnished log home is prominently positioned on 10 very private and secluded acres surrounded by the Gunnison National Forest. The breathtaking views of Broncho Mountain off the front of the home are literally what Colorado mountain dreams are made — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThis beautiful custom home estate is a Must-See! It sits prominently on 9 private acres with spectacular sunrise and sunset views. The main floor master suite flows nicely and is very spacious. The beautifully appointed kitchen with a large island is sure to be the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalYour chance to literally be on top of the mountain just 15 minutes from Horsetooth Reservoir. This magnificent, and remote 80 acre property sits high atop Redstone Canyon, one of the premier mountain acreage developments in Northern Colorado. The 2, 40-acre contiguous parcels are #0709000005 — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis 329 +/- acre ranch comes equipped with fully fenced pastures, working corrals, holding pens and 2 large barns. This property was originally set-up as an equestrian facility designed to raise, train and board horses. It can easily be converted to a working cattle facility. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalHot Springs Hunt Camp is a 10.3 acre in-holding (surrounded on all four sides by Gunnison National Forest) is located just 30 minutes east of Gunnison, and approximately nine miles north of US Highway 50 near the town of Pitkin, Colorado. Whether a hiker, ATV’er, — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, CabinThis spectacular 19.3 acre mountain property is located just minutes from the ever popular Colorado mountain town of Steamboat Springs. Build your dream home high atop the timbered ridge and enjoy breathtaking mountain and valley views in every direction. Beautiful aspen and pine are plentiful — Read more