- 01/23/2021Not All Real Estate Agents Are EqualReal estate agents are not all the same. That became very apparent to me upon working with Pat Doyle from Hayden Outdoors. My sister and I inherited a 600 acre ranch and custom built home from our parents located in the very corner NE Colorado. Let's just say that this part of Colorado is off the beaten path. Obviously, our biggest concern with selling this property was awareness and reach, but also getting a solid offer on a high-end custom home unique to the area. I was immediately impressed with the speed at which Pat compiled a highly professional marketing plan and tactics needed to get the property on the market. Within a six month timeframe, we had the property under contract at a price we are very happy with. The selling of our family property came with a lot of emotion. What I most appreciated from Pat was his calm demeanor and compassion for the emotion my sister and I were going through. He was able to balance the business elements while treating us with kid gloves. Pat has the perfect balance of professionalism and solicitude and I look forward to working with Pat again in the near future to find our Colorado mountain property. - Chris WolfAgent:Pat Doyle
Pat’s intense passion for life on the land began as a young boy. As the son of a farm and recreational properties real estate broker and one of four boys, Pat grew up on a lake in northern Michigan just one mile from the family hunting property and deer camp where he made lots of great memories with family and friends.
After collegiate years mainly spent chasing trout and antlers when not in the classroom earning his Business and Marketing degrees, Pat entered the corporate world knowing his older brother was the heir apparent to their father’s real estate business, Doyle Realty. After enjoying a 30 year sales and marketing career with Ford Motor Company, Pat came back to his real estate roots in 2017.
Pat made a great decision when he combined real estate and his love of the outdoors by joining the Hayden Outdoors team. He’s in his element when he’s showing real estate, plus sharing his extensive business experience while helping his clients. Pat’s real life experience has showed him that real estate requires so much more than salesmanship. It means being a trusted consultant, advisor and resource. You’ll enjoy Pat’s infectious passion for people and his love of the great outdoors the moment you meet him.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialHayden Outdoors is proud to present the Eagle River Case Ranch. This pristine 11 acre property located in the heart of Eagle, Colorado, is a developers dream. Prominently positioned high above the southern bank of the Eagle River, sits this beautiful property just a stone’s — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalLOCATION Cochetopa Dome Ranch contains direct, year-round access from State Highway 114, between the towns of Gunnison to the north and Saguache to the south, arguably one of the most scenic highway tours Colorado has to offer. The 1,609-deeded acres reside at the base of — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalLocated just 10 minutes from Fort Collins, Colorado and situated high along Rim Rock Ridge, sits this stunning custom luxury home nestled in the foothills southwest of Horsetooth Reservoir. As you drive into this private gated community, you’ll immediately begin to feel the serenity, the — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for SaleWATER GALORE! 77 +/- acres of prime Weld County, Colorado flood irrigated crop ground conveniently located near Keenesburg. Irrigation well and pump house are strategically located near the southern end of this 77 acre property. The official description of the irrigation well from the Alluvium — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThis beautiful custom handcrafted and fully furnished log home is prominently positioned on 10 very private and secluded acres surrounded by the Gunnison National Forest. The breathtaking views of Broncho Mountain off the front of the home are literally what Colorado mountain dreams are made — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThis beautiful custom home estate is a Must-See! It sits prominently on 9 private acres with spectacular sunrise and sunset views. The main floor master suite flows nicely and is very spacious. The beautifully appointed kitchen with a large island is sure to be the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalYour chance to literally be on top of the mountain just 15 minutes from Horsetooth Reservoir. This magnificent, and remote 80 acre property sits high atop Redstone Canyon, one of the premier mountain acreage developments in Northern Colorado. The 2, 40-acre contiguous parcels are #0709000005 — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for SaleCrowley County, Colorado Income Producing Farm located northeast of Ordway, Colorado. 724 acres west of County Road 29 is currently enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP). The current renewable CRP contract generates approximately $28,000 in annual CRP income. Existing CRP contract expires 9/30/2021. Good — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis 329 +/- acre ranch comes equipped with fully fenced pastures, working corrals, holding pens and 2 large barns. This property was originally set-up as an equestrian facility designed to raise, train and board horses. It can easily be converted to a working cattle facility. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalHot Springs Hunt Camp is a 10.3 acre in-holding (surrounded on all four sides by Gunnison National Forest) is located just 30 minutes east of Gunnison, and approximately nine miles north of US Highway 50 near the town of Pitkin, Colorado. Whether a hiker, ATV’er, — Read more