Born and raised in Western Kansas, Nathan is happy to be back home working in the agricultural industry he grew up in. Being raised on the farm gives Nathan an appreciation and understanding of the work ethic of our valued farmers and ranchers. Nathan grew up in Goodland, KS where he graduated from Goodland High School. He then attended Kansas State University where he obtained a degree in Business Administration. Since graduation Nathan has been gaining experience working with communities, real estate, property management, and continues to enjoy helping grow the family farm as his young family grows. If you are looking for an upbeat, friendly, salesman that will strive to serve you with excellence, Nathan is the perfect match to help you buy or sell your property.
Nathan is a licensed salesperson in Kansas.
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Plantations, Residential, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalSecluded in the open skies of Northwest Kansas is a fine homestead consisting of 5 acres with multiple outbuildings for farm animals, equipment, or recreational vehicles. This well-kept home features a 4 bedroom/3 bath quiet place to call home. Whether you are looking to retire — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalCheck out this good production quarter located just 1 Mile north of Wallace, KS. Ground has great soil base with good potential for a beginning farmer or someone looking to grow their operation. There are 153 tillable acres and 4 acres of grassland. This land — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for SaleHere's a chance to own the homesite build property of your dreams. Situated just west of Goodland, KS near Sugar Hills Golf Club is a beautiful oasis of +/-15 acres. This ideal tract has been thoroughly planned out with 3-rows of well-established and beautiful trees — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialCheck out this unique split-level home just in time for spring/summer. This home features brand new flooring throughout the entire home as well as fresh paint and trim. All the bathrooms have been updated with new tile, vanities, and shower amenties. On the upper level — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialCheck out this newly renovated home just listed on North Main Street in Goodland, KS. This quaint home has been newly remodeled and upgraded with the latest appliances and resources. In the kitchen you will find brand new stainless steel appliances with oak cabinets. With — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Recreational, Mineral or Water Rights OnlyNow on the market is a 40-acre tract of level laying CRP. This tract is located Northewest of Lebo and sits alongside good county roads with an annual payment of $1,560/year. This tract would make an ideal homesite or addition to your cattle operation. The — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Recreational, CommercialJust listed are two fine shops in the heart of Goodland, KS. The large shop measures 32' x 50' with two 14-foot overhead doors, and a concrete floor. This structure has power and is also fully insulated and heated. Great spot to spread out and — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Plantations, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Recreational, Mineral or Water Rights OnlyJust listed is a nice 8.5-acre parcel with tremendous country-side views, fresh air, and open space. Covenant-free and located just west of Goodland on paved access is a gently rolling 8.5-acre lot with fantastic views of Sugar Hills Golf Club and the Western Kansas prairie. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialCheck out this nice little home in Colby, Kansas. Just listed is a dual-purpose home just off of Range Avenue inside the city limits of Colby, Kansas. This home has 3-bedrooms and 2 baths upstairs with a good sized kitchen and yard for enteratining, pets, — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialTHis 40' x 80' metal shop comes turn key. With concrete floors and a large overhead door this shop makes a great workplace for a farmer, independent business owner, or craftsman. The shop has heating and been wired for 3-phase electricity. It also has water — Read more