- 05/04/2018Ryan and Briauna CantuIt was an absolute pleasure working with Michael Alexander in the selling and buying of our home. He made himself available at all hours of the day, seven days a week, to answer questions and help talk us through an often-difficult time line and negotiation. Michael commuted nearly 2 hours from Northern Colorado to Bailey several days a week in order to assist us in finding our dream property. He offered tremendous guidance in buying a rural property, directing us on the details of land ownership and mountain living. He has a wealth of knowledge encompassing all things related to Colorado real estate. Michael fought hard for our best interests, not only in buying, but also the selling of our previous property. We would happily and eagerly recommend him to anyone interested in finding the perfect piece of land and home.Agent:Michael Alexander
Michael grew up on a farm in Northern Colorado, along with farming he became an avid outdoorsman and has been hunting and fishing for over 40 years. He currently owns and operates a waterfowl hunting club and has been guiding waterfowl hunts for over 20 years.
Michael studied Exercise Physiology at UNC in Greeley where he played on a varsity football scholarship, this launched him into a 30 year career in the health and fitness industry in which he is still involved as an event promoter.
Michael was a Licensed Real Estate Broker from 2002-2009, when the market went south he decided to pursue other interests. Now he is back in the career he is most passionate about and with his extensive knowledge of water rights, mineral rights, farming operations and hunting management he is selling the product he has most knowledge of as well.
Michael is honored and proud to be a part of the Hayden Outdoors Team. He is looking forward to working at the highest level of expertise to assist Sellers in selling properties at high returns, and Buyers in buying the properties of their dreams with flawless transitions.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Recreational, Timber Land, CommercialArborland is the perfect name for this property, it is truly a Forest on the Front Range of Colorado. This beautiful property is close to Greeley and Windsor, two of the fastest growing towns in Northern Colorado. It is being sold as one 132 Acre — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialGreen River Ranch is a Beautiful, Secluded, Income Producing offering in Northeastern Colorado. This property is currently being operated as a Guest Ranch, Cattle Ranch with an annual grazing lease, and has enormous potential for an Outfitter operation during the Guest Ranch off season. THE — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, HomesTHE FARM: Grace Acres Farm is 77.85 acres of some of the best farm ground on the Front Range of Colorado, with close proximity to two of the fastest growing towns of Greeley and Windsor. The farm is fully irrigated with Drip Irrigation, in addition — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant Land, FarmsPROPERTY OVERVIEW: This offering is 68.36 acres acres broken down into 55 +/- acres of flood irrigated farm ground, and 13 +/- acres of pasture land most of which can also be irrigated. There is a nice 5 acre piece right off of County Road — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalYou could make this your DREAM HOME nestled between The Never Summer Range, Parkview Mountain, Mt. Zirkel and Owl Mountain. Enjoy the Million Dollar Views of all these Mountain Ranges as well as thousands of acres of Rocky Mountain National Park from the Custom Built — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalMAKE AN OFFER on this high-yielding farm located just a few miles outside of the charming town of Delta Colorado. THE HISTORY- Settlers found the Uncompahgre Valley to be so fertile that they eventually constructed a water diversion project in 1904 to move water from — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalNever Summer Ranch is a "Little Slice of Heaven" in North Park Colorado. The Improvements: A 1458 square foot Cabin was built in 2014 with an addition in 2015, it is complete with solar power, domestic well, and full septic system. The cabin is currently — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Recreational600 Acres of Income producing Land in Prowers County. This property is Southeast of Lamar and Northeast of Springfield. This Ranch lies East of County Road 26 in between County Road A and County Road B. Income is currently produced from the CRP Contracts that — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for SaleBring your horses or small livestock operation to this beautiful "Laporte Rural Estate". This 9.23 acre offering is in a most desirable location, being approximately 10 minutes from Old Town Fort Collins and approximately 10 minutes from the entrance to the Poudre Canyon and just — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialQuarter Circle Lazy H Ranch--Lot A is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. This Beautiful Ranch has been owned by the same family since 1940, and once you see this property you will realize what amazing Stewards of the Land this family truly is. They have made the — Read more