- 05/04/2018Ryan and Briauna CantuIt was an absolute pleasure working with Michael Alexander in the selling and buying of our home. He made himself available at all hours of the day, seven days a week, to answer questions and help talk us through an often-difficult time line and negotiation. Michael commuted nearly 2 hours from Northern Colorado to Bailey several days a week in order to assist us in finding our dream property. He offered tremendous guidance in buying a rural property, directing us on the details of land ownership and mountain living. He has a wealth of knowledge encompassing all things related to Colorado real estate. Michael fought hard for our best interests, not only in buying, but also the selling of our previous property. We would happily and eagerly recommend him to anyone interested in finding the perfect piece of land and home.Agent:Michael Alexander
Michael grew up on a farm in Northern Colorado, along with farming he became an avid outdoorsman and has been hunting and fishing for over 40 years. He currently owns and operates a waterfowl hunting club and has been guiding waterfowl hunts for over 20 years.
Michael studied Exercise Physiology at UNC in Greeley where he played on a varsity football scholarship, this launched him into a 30 year career in the health and fitness industry in which he is still involved as an event promoter.
Michael was a Licensed Real Estate Broker from 2002-2009, when the market went south he decided to pursue other interests. Now he is back in the career he is most passionate about and with his extensive knowledge of water rights, mineral rights, farming operations and hunting management he is selling the product he has most knowledge of as well.
Michael is honored and proud to be a part of the Hayden Outdoors Team. He is looking forward to working at the highest level of expertise to assist Sellers in selling properties at high returns, and Buyers in buying the properties of their dreams with flawless transitions.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, HomesTHE FARM: Grace Acres Farm is 77.85 acres of some of the best farm ground on the Front Range of Colorado, with close proximity to two of the fastest growing towns of Greeley and Windsor. The farm is fully irrigated with Drip Irrigation, in addition — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, FarmsPROPERTY OVERVIEW: This offering is 68.36 acres acres broken down into 55 +/- acres of flood irrigated farm ground, and 13 +/- acres of pasture land most of which can also be irrigated. There is a nice 5 acre piece right off of County Road — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalDON'T MISS OUT ON THIS RARE FIND!! This very desirable 83.28 acres sits on both sides of the South Platte River just outside of the Town of Orchard Colorado. It is an easy 1 hour highway drive from Denver, 45 minutes from Greeley, and only — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalYou could make this your DREAM HOME nestled between The Never Summer Range, Parkview Mountain, Mt. Zirkel and Owl Mountain. Enjoy the Million Dollar Views of all these Mountain Ranges as well as thousands of acres of Rocky Mountain National Park from the Custom Built — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, RecreationalDon't miss out on this custom built 6 bedroom, 5 bath Tutor style home in the coveted Seeley Lake neighborhood. This beautiful home sits on a .92 acre lot in a quiet and secluded sub division just North of Greeley Colorado. THE HOME: This home — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalDon't miss out on this VERY HARD TO FIND small acreage!! NO HOA, NO METRO DISTRICT 40 minutes from Denver and 40 minutes from Greeley. HERE IS THE LONG LIST OF ATTRIBUTES: Meticulously kept 4 bedroom 3 bath stucco home with a 2220 square foot — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for SaleBring your horses or small livestock operation to this beautiful "Laporte Rural Estate". This 9.23 acre offering is in a most desirable location, being approximately 10 minutes from Old Town Fort Collins and approximately 10 minutes from the entrance to the Poudre Canyon and just — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialQuarter Circle Lazy H Ranch--Lot A is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. This Beautiful Ranch has been owned by the same family since 1940, and once you see this property you will realize what amazing Stewards of the Land this family truly is. They have made the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialQuarter Circle Lazy H Ranch--Lot B is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. This Beautiful Ranch has been owned by the same family since 1940, and once you see this property you will realize what amazing Stewards of the Land this family truly is. They have made the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalSecluded hunting paradise right in the center of 420+/- acre Bijou Reservoir. This property includes 35.4 acres which is broken down into 6.4 acres of land which is currently in a Wetlands Reserve Program, and the balance of the acreage is lake surface. Bijou Hunting — Read more