- 05/04/2018Ryan and Briauna CantuIt was an absolute pleasure working with Michael Alexander in the selling and buying of our home. He made himself available at all hours of the day, seven days a week, to answer questions and help talk us through an often-difficult time line and negotiation. Michael commuted nearly 2 hours from Northern Colorado to Bailey several days a week in order to assist us in finding our dream property. He offered tremendous guidance in buying a rural property, directing us on the details of land ownership and mountain living. He has a wealth of knowledge encompassing all things related to Colorado real estate. Michael fought hard for our best interests, not only in buying, but also the selling of our previous property. We would happily and eagerly recommend him to anyone interested in finding the perfect piece of land and home.Agent:Michael Alexander
Michael grew up on a farm in Northern Colorado, along with farming he became an avid outdoorsman and has been hunting and fishing for over 40 years. He currently owns and operates a waterfowl hunting club and has been guiding waterfowl hunts for over 20 years.
Michael studied Exercise Physiology at UNC in Greeley where he played on a varsity football scholarship, this launched him into a 30 year career in the health and fitness industry in which he is still involved as an event promoter.
Michael was a Licensed Real Estate Broker from 2002-2009, when the market went south he decided to pursue other interests. Now he is back in the career he is most passionate about and with his extensive knowledge of water rights, mineral rights, farming operations and hunting management he is selling the product he has most knowledge of as well.
Michael is honored and proud to be a part of the Hayden Outdoors Team. He is looking forward to working at the highest level of expertise to assist Sellers in selling properties at high returns, and Buyers in buying the properties of their dreams with flawless transitions.
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Timber Land, Farms, Homes, Recreational, CommercialArborland is the perfect name for this property, it is truly a Forest on the Front Range of Colorado. This beautiful property is close to Greeley and Windsor, two of the fastest growing towns in Northern Colorado. It is being sold as one 133 Acre — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialHayden Outdoors and myself are proud to present this beautiful river front property just north of Kersey Colorado. The highlight of the property is the 4727 square foot Custom Home with a majestic open floor plan. The kitchen has a large island and ample counter — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalThis beautiful Ouray County Ranch is the true definition of "Million Dollar Views"!! Double K Mesa Ranch is 480 amazing acres of wooded areas, grazing lands, flowing creeks and scenic canyons. This property is deeded in 2 parcels. The 320 acre parcel boasts a spectacular — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalTHE LAND: This Irrigated Morgan County Farm lies right on the Morgan and Adams County Line. The property is divided into two parcels. The first parcel is 4.28 acres and contains all the improvements, The second parcel is 199.72 acres with 125 irrigated acres under — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, Timber LandYou could make this your DREAM HOME nestled between The Never Summer Range, Parkview Mountain, Mt. Zirkel and Owl Mountain. Enjoy the Million Dollar Views of all these Mountain Ranges as well as thousands of acres of Rocky Mountain National Park from the Custom Built — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, FarmsTHE HISTORY- The Uncompahgre Valley was found to have very fertile soils by Pioneers in the early 1900's. These early Pioneers also realized there wasn't ample rainfall to sustain crops grown on the thousands of acres of farm land in the valley. In 1903 the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Recreational600 Acres of Income producing Land in Prowers County. This property is Southeast of Lamar and Northeast of Springfield. This Ranch lies East of County Road 26 in between County Road A and County Road B. Income is currently produced from the CRP Contracts that — Read more