Melisa Owens is a licensed real estate agent for Hayden Outdoors in Colorado and Nebraska. Melisa is a Colorado native who grew up in Colorado Springs and spent 15 years in Steamboat Springs selling real estate for 9 of those years. There, Melisa gained valuable experience and knowledge working on a real estate team focusing on all aspects of the real estate industry; including working with both buyers and sellers from residential to ranch and recreational properties. Melisa enjoys spending time with her husband and kids in the great outdoors, hunting, hiking, golfing or at the lake.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, FarmsPhillips County quarters offer 252+/- irrigated acres with Valley pivots that are meticulously maintained. Located just south of Hwy 6 near the Nebraska border, the property sits approximately 10 miles east of Holyoke Colorado. The wells are in good condition and the Zimmatic "Boss" panels — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalCountry living in the eastern plains of Colorado. Located 9 miles South of Holyoke, Colorado in Phillips County. This beautifully maintained 6-bedroom, 4.5 bath home with over 6700 square feet sits on 60 acres. The home includes custom, high end finishes throughout with alder cabinets, — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, RecreationalLocated slightly south of Hwy 6 in Phillips County, just east of Holyoke Colorado, the Northeast Colorado Upland Paradise is a hunter’s dream. This property would be a great addition to any portfolio or for someone looking for a good investment that offers quality pheasant, — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialPrice Reduction!!! This charming craftsman style home built in 1922 is a true gem in Imperial! This 3900+ sq ft home features 3 bedrooms + (1 NC in basement) 3 bathrooms and sits in a great location close to the school. You will fall in — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialCome take a look at this comfortable 1,118 sq.ft. , 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home located near downtown. The kitchen has been tastefully remodeled with quartz countertops and new appliances with a large dining area featuring new flooring throughout the living room, kitchen and dining — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:ResidentialWithin walking distance to grocery shopping and the post office this nice 1200+ sq. ft. home has a lot to offer. A comfortable home with gas fireplace and brick mantle also has hard wood floors in the living room and dining area. The master bedroom, — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialAre you looking for small town living that is close to amenities? Here it is…. A nicely finished home featuring 3 bedrooms and a newly updated kitchen. There are many upgrades on this home including a remodeled bathroom, newer windows and water heater. The living — Read more