Melinda Merrill has been a full time real estate agent since 1995 and currently is the Regional Managing Broker for Hayden Outdoors' Ennis Office. Creative in her ideas towards real estate, Melinda is always looking for the "WIN-WIN" situation, often thinking outside the box in order to bring a deal together.
She brings many skills to real estate: creative property development keeping conservation and lower density needs in mind; good working relationships with county and state entities to accomplish desired land changes for her clients; 1031 Exchange experience; familiarity with remodeling and new construction; and much – much more.
Melinda believes strongly in working with a team of professionals to meet the goals and desires of her clients, "Sometimes it's not what you know it is who you know and the TEAM of real estate experts I have built since 1995 has proven to be invaluable."
An avid enthusiast for all that Montana offers, Melinda loves sharing her world with others. "Educating both buyers and sellers is the key to being able to make good real estate decisions – I work hard at helping people become knowledgeable so that they can make a decision that best fits them, both buyers and sellers. Keeping the CLIENT #1 is my mantra – listening to what someone wants and creating a match between the seller and the buyer is always my goal."
You don't just purchase a property in Montana... you purchase a lifestyle!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Homes, RecreationalWELCOME TO SUNRIDGE! Located at the south end of the Madison Valley, this premier log home on 60+/- acres is only Minutes to the Sheep Creek Trail Head (bring your horses and ride into the mountains); minutes to Raynold’s Pass Fishing Access (bring your fly — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, RecreationalOnly 12 miles from Ennis or Big Sky but in a completely different world, is this quintessential cabin tucked on 5 private treed acres. Built in 1955, this vintage gem has 2 bedrooms-2 baths & has been completely updated yet still retains its rustic, mid-century — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Recreational72+ acres with Gooseberry Creek, Highway Springs, trees plus a 6000+ square foot home plus a 100' x 40' SHOP/BARN/CARPORT - all with massive Madison Mountain views only a few minutes west of Ennis. This property is set up for horses or small cattle herd — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalMadison River Frontage from this beautifully appointed home that is set up to be used as a Duplex. Rent the lower walk out unit & live upstairs or use the lower unit for your guests (upper unit is brand new - never lived in). Located — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, RecreationalOne of the most spectacular views in the Madison Valley can be found from the decks & windows of this log cabin complex located within minutes of downtown Ennis. Springs, 4 small creeks, & multiple ponds attracts ducks, geese, swans, & wildlife galore as you — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, WaterfrontMadison River frontage from this cute 3 bedroom - 2 bath home that was built in 1940 (remodeled in 1975). You enter the home from the north silo into an open living room, galley kitchen, and SUN room (dining area). The living area is graced — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Homes, RecreationalRide, hike, snowmobile, or cross country ski right out your back door from this 9" milled log home on 20+ ac set up for horses (fenced, cross fenced, with a 30' x 40' barn. There is a bedroom & bath on each level (including the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Recreational2000 Schult double wide 4 bedroom/2 full bath manufactured home w/ large attached SHOP, 7+ acres (landscaped yard & underground sprinklers), fantastic well (240' deep - 30 gallons per minute), great views of the Madison Mountains, less than 10 minutes to Ennis via Highway 287, — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Waterfront, RecreationalThis 27+ acre parcel is accessed just off of the highway between Nevada City and Alder, MT. ALDER CREEK, beaver ponds, springs, mature trees and Montana history make this beautiful acreage a perfect place to call home. There are two great building sites that overlook — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialLarge Main Street building with multiple entrances allowing separate units & multiple rentals. Current tenants have indicated a desire to continue current leases so you can use this building for commercial investment and look towards expanding into even more units and rentals. Electric remodeled in — Read more