- 03/16/2020To Guide UsHer willingness to be available and guide us through the process made it a pleasant experience. She works hard for her clients. Ted Liss-Board Chair for Madison Valley Rural FireAgent:Melinda Merrill
Melinda Merrill has been a full time real estate agent since 1995 and currently is the Regional Managing Broker for Hayden Outdoors' Ennis Office. Creative in her ideas towards real estate, Melinda is always looking for the "WIN-WIN" situation, often thinking outside the box in order to bring a deal together.
She brings many skills to real estate: creative property development keeping conservation and lower density needs in mind; good working relationships with county and state entities to accomplish desired land changes for her clients; 1031 Exchange experience; familiarity with remodeling and new construction; and much – much more.
Melinda believes strongly in working with a team of professionals to meet the goals and desires of her clients, "Sometimes it's not what you know it is who you know and the TEAM of real estate experts I have built since 1995 has proven to be invaluable."
An avid enthusiast for all that Montana offers, Melinda loves sharing her world with others. "Educating both buyers and sellers is the key to being able to make good real estate decisions – I work hard at helping people become knowledgeable so that they can make a decision that best fits them, both buyers and sellers. Keeping the CLIENT #1 is my mantra – listening to what someone wants and creating a match between the seller and the buyer is always my goal."
You don't just purchase a property in Montana... you purchase a lifestyle!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Cabin, RecreationalExcellent solitude and plenty of elbow room in a very convenient location adjoining 2 large Madison Valley ranches. Don't miss this McAllister Farmstead with forever unobstructed views of the Madison Mountains & Ennis Lake. Remodeled 3 bed-3 bath home is located on 47+/- acres (22+/- — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Homes, RecreationalWELCOME TO SUNRIDGE! Located at the south end of the Madison Valley, this premier log home on 60+/- acres is only Minutes to the Sheep Creek Trail Head (bring your horses and ride into the mountains); minutes to Raynold’s Pass Fishing Access (bring your fly — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, RecreationalOnly 12 miles from Ennis or Big Sky but in a completely different world, is this quintessential cabin tucked on 5 private treed acres. Built in 1955, this vintage gem has 2 bedrooms-2 baths & has been completely updated yet still retains its rustic, mid-century — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Recreational72+ acres with Gooseberry Creek, Highway Springs, trees plus a 6000+ square foot home plus a 100' x 40' SHOP/BARN/CARPORT - all with massive Madison Mountain views only a few minutes west of Ennis. This property is set up for horses or small cattle herd — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalNewly remodeled custom log home nestled in a grove of aspens & firs at the end of the road in gated Madison River Ranch, giving you access to the Madison River for fishing or go enjoy Yellowstone Park - less than 45 minutes away. The — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalEnnis Lake frontage, access (via a shared used agreement for ramp), & an owned dock from small peninsula on south side of Ennis Lake Road, create a fun recreational get-away (water sports, fishing, ice skating) summer & winter. This hand peeled log home has a — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalPurchase both a 4 bed-3 bath log home on Lot #106 - 7.124 acres along with the adjoining 2 bed-2 bath A-Frame cabin on Lot #105 - 5.299 acres. These two homes are located on great recreational properties approximately 12 miles south of Ennis. Bring — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Commercial"Core Commercial" zoning allows both commercial & residential usage of this 5300 SF building. Currently the seller has configured building to have main floor office-retail space, ADA accessible bathroom, kitchenette, and a shop in the rear of the building (8' x 10' garage door) as — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialCountry Chic hand peeled log Home on 10+ horsey acres in the Shields Valley w/ wrap around decks, balcony, & Crazy Mountain views. The remodeled kitchen, (stainless steel appliances, concrete counter tops, butcher block island, stainless farm sink, & eating bar) is functional as well — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Cabin, RecreationalSit on the covered front porch enjoying coffee early in the morning as you watch the sun rise or marvel at the alpine glow on the Madison Mountains as the sun sets. This 3 bed-2 bath cabin has vaulted ceilings, propane fireplace, open floor plan, — Read more