- 03/16/2020To Guide UsHer willingness to be available and guide us through the process made it a pleasant experience. She works hard for her clients. Ted Liss-Board Chair for Madison Valley Rural FireAgent:Melinda Merrill
Melinda Merrill has been a full time real estate agent since 1995 and currently is the Regional Managing Broker for Hayden Outdoors' Ennis Office. Creative in her ideas towards real estate, Melinda is always looking for the "WIN-WIN" situation, often thinking outside the box in order to bring a deal together.
She brings many skills to real estate: creative property development keeping conservation and lower density needs in mind; good working relationships with county and state entities to accomplish desired land changes for her clients; 1031 Exchange experience; familiarity with remodeling and new construction; and much – much more.
Melinda believes strongly in working with a team of professionals to meet the goals and desires of her clients, "Sometimes it's not what you know it is who you know and the TEAM of real estate experts I have built since 1995 has proven to be invaluable."
An avid enthusiast for all that Montana offers, Melinda loves sharing her world with others. "Educating both buyers and sellers is the key to being able to make good real estate decisions – I work hard at helping people become knowledgeable so that they can make a decision that best fits them, both buyers and sellers. Keeping the CLIENT #1 is my mantra – listening to what someone wants and creating a match between the seller and the buyer is always my goal."
You don't just purchase a property in Montana... you purchase a lifestyle!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalCoveted Sportsman’s base from this 4,193 SF 3 bedroom/3 bath home on 1.292 acres fronting Ennis Lake with breathtaking views of the Madison Mountain Range. From the tiled Entry, formal Dining Room, Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen (6 burner Viking range, 4 burner Induction stove top, pastry — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Homes, RecreationalWELCOME TO SUNRIDGE! Located at the south end of the Madison Valley, this premier log home on 60+/- acres is only Minutes to the Sheep Creek Trail Head (bring your horses and ride into the mountains); minutes to Raynold’s Pass Fishing Access (bring your fly — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, RecreationalOnly 12 miles from Ennis or Big Sky but in a completely different world, is this quintessential cabin tucked on 5 private treed acres. Built in 1955, this vintage gem has 2 bedrooms-2 baths & has been completely updated yet still retains its rustic, mid-century — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalMadison River Frontage from this beautifully appointed home that is set up to be used as a Duplex. Rent the lower walk out unit & live upstairs or use the lower unit for your guests (upper unit is brand new - never lived in). Located — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Recreational72+ acres with Gooseberry Creek, Highway Springs, trees plus a 6000+ square foot home plus a 100' x 40' SHOP/BARN/CARPORT - all with massive Madison Mountain views only a few minutes west of Ennis. This property is set up for horses or small cattle herd — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Waterfront, Recreational250+/- feet of Ennis Lake frontage on one of the largest unimproved parcels left on the western side of this recreational jewel of the Madison Valley. Fishing, paddle boarding, Kite boarding, jet skiing, canoeing, or just enjoying the massive Madison Mountain views looking across the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalNewly remodeled custom log home nestled in a grove of aspens & firs at the end of the road in gated Madison River Ranch, giving you access to the Madison River for fishing or go enjoy Yellowstone Park - less than 45 minutes away. The — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalPurchase both a 4 bed-3 bath log home on Lot #106 - 7.124 acres along with the adjoining 2 bed-2 bath A-Frame cabin on Lot #105 - 5.299 acres. These two homes are located on great recreational properties approximately 12 miles south of Ennis. Bring — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, RecreationalOne of the most spectacular views in the Madison Valley can be found from the decks & windows of this log cabin complex located within minutes of downtown Ennis. Springs, 4 small creeks, & multiple ponds attracts ducks, geese, swans, & wildlife galore as you — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:ResidentialCountry Chic hand peeled log Home on 10+ horsey acres in the Shields Valley w/ wrap around decks, balcony, & Crazy Mountain views. The remodeled kitchen, (stainless steel appliances, concrete counter tops, butcher block island, stainless farm sink, & eating bar) is functional as well — Read more