- 01/05/2021Thank you!Manny was absolutely great with helping us buy our dream ranch in Larkspur. He was very responsive to our questions and helped us navigate the waters of buying land in Colorado. He was such a wealth of knowledge, and always happy to answer any question that came up. We feel lucky to have had such a hard working guy on our side. David and ShariAgent:Manuel Trujillo
Manuel “Manny” Trujillo started with Hayden Outdoors in December 2018. He was born in Southern California and raised in Taos, NM. Manuel is a graduate from the University of Utah in Economics and has more than 15 years combined experience in real estate specializing in mountain, recreational, and outdoor property. He has vast experience not only in selling outdoor properties, but also in the design and development of both stick built and log homes. He has sold hundreds of properties in both NM and Colorado and has performed as one of the top producing real estate agents among his peers.
Manuel has a great reputation with his clients and is known for his friendliness, work ethic, honesty, and integrity. He works tirelessly to provide the greatest amount of service to his clients and his track record shows it.
Manuel’s number one passion is his wife and kids. Number two, is being outdoors and making deals happen through listing and showing real estate. He is an enthusiast of dirt bike riding, camping, fishing, bow hunting, and teaching and coaching kids.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for SaleJust 9 miles south of the old commerce town of Clayton, NM is where you will find this open grassland ranch that has easy access off of the low traveled and well maintained HWY 402. From the ranch, the border of the Texas and Oklahoma — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis property consists of 1920 deeded acres in Fremont County, Colorado. It lies just south of the town of Florence and just north of the town Wetmore, right off of Hwy 67. The ingress and egress to the land is openly accessible year round through — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalTrout, Elk, Mule deer, a stream, ponds, alfalfa/hay production, water right, mountains, and serenity, make this property a rare gem that only comes once in a lifetime. The Windsong Ranch is a 325 acre ranch located in Gardner, CO. It lies in the heart of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalAre you looking for the perfect weekend home? Or the perfect set up to live on your property as you build your dream home? Look no further, Hazel Farm is the perfect property for those that have been looking to build in highly coveted Larkspur, — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThis easily accessible and fully developed Equestrian ranch sits on 25 deeded acres of land with 5 deeded acre feet of water from the Dawson and Denver basin aquifers. It is located off of a two lane road just a handful of miles outside the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant LandThis 480 acre parcel is located in Del Norte,Co just off of Hwy 160. It sits in between BLM and the Rio Grande National Forest. If you head up to Wolf Creek Pass or head down to Alamosa, you can't miss it. Del Norte used — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialWalk into over 100k of instant appraised equity and active turnkey rentals! This prime mountain property contains over 37 acres of manicured forested land, direct highway access, shopping nearby, commanding views of Pikes Peak, and endless outdoor activities. Culminate that with a 4,600 sq ft — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, HomesThis spectacular Santa Fe inspired home sits on 35 acres bordering the San Isabel National Forest with its own private access. Enjoy from the home in any direction, panoramic views of the scenic canyons on the property with seasonal streams and waterfalls that attract wildlife. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Waterfront, Recreational77 platted lots in one of the most scenic areas in Colorado - can potentially be developed or left alone. This area is currently just being used for hiking, mountain biking, and ATV riding for the lot owners. Access is from a private road . — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialThis well kept ranch style home located in Peyton, CO has the main living on the first floor and a fully finished basement. The interior emulates the quintessential farmhouse style, and sits on 2.5 acres with spectacular views of Pikes Peak and miles of the — Read more