Manuel “Manny” Trujillo started with Hayden Outdoors in December 2018. He was born in Southern California and raised in Taos, NM. Manuel is a graduate from the University of Utah in Economics and has more than 15 years combined experience in real estate specializing in mountain, recreational, and outdoor property. He has vast experience not only in selling outdoor properties, but also in the design and development of both stick built and log homes. He has sold hundreds of properties in both NM and Colorado and has performed as one of the top producing real estate agents among his peers.
Manuel has a great reputation with his clients and is known for his friendliness, work ethic, honesty, and integrity. He works tirelessly to provide the greatest amount of service to his clients and his track record shows it.
Manuel’s number one passion is his wife and kids. Number two, is being outdoors and making deals happen through listing and showing real estate. He is an enthusiast of dirt bike riding, camping, fishing, bow hunting, and teaching and coaching kids.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis property consists of 1920 deeded acres in Fremont County, Colorado. It lies just south of the town of Florence and just north of the town Wetmore, right off of Hwy 67. The ingress and egress to the land is openly accessible year round through — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalTrout, Elk, Mule deer, a stream, ponds, alfalfa/hay production, water right, mountains, and serenity, make this property a rare gem that only comes once in a lifetime. The Windsong Ranch is a 325 acre ranch located in Gardner, CO. It lies in the heart of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for SaleHere is your opportunity to build your dream house while living on the property in a brand new high end weekend home! Hazel Farm is the perfect property for those that have been looking to build in highly coveted Larkspur, CO. As you build, enjoy — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant LandThis 480 acre parcel is located in Del Norte,Co just off of Hwy 160. It sits in between BLM and the Rio Grande National Forest. If you head up to Wolf Creek Pass or head down to Alamosa, you can't miss it. Del Norte used — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant LandLand/Acreage with development potential in Taos, NM. 200+/- acres near the north blinking light and Taos Regional Airport. This parcel is easily accessed just off of HWY 67, Jose Manuel Road, and Calle Doña Sinforosa. It's a long strip of land that spans almost to — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialWalk into over 100k of instant appraised equity and active turnkey rentals! This prime mountain property contains over 37 acres of manicured forested land, direct highway access, shopping nearby, commanding views of Pikes Peak, and endless outdoor activities. Culminate that with a 4,600 sq ft — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, CabinThe Casa Grande of Angel Fire is a completely remodeled custom home nestled on 1.92 acres in the Moreno Valley located in the town of Angel Fire, New Mexico. It’s design and structure culminate the influences of the New Mexico Pueblo Style house that is — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, RecreationalThis 3,216 sq. foot home is sold with 1 adjacent parcel. This one of a kind offering is l ocated only 15 minutes north of Colorado Springs, and 30 minu tes south of Denver. Every bit of this property has breathtaking 360 views, hiking right — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant Land, Waterfront, Recreational77 platted lots in one of the most scenic areas in Colorado - can potentially be developed or left alone. This area is currently just being used for hiking, mountain biking, and ATV riding for the lot owners. Access is from a private road . — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant LandWater rights & incredibly convenient location! Nestled among the rolling hills and mature pine trees of Ponderosa Hills Subdivision, exists a unique opportunity to own 2.55 pristine and useable acres. Zoned for horses with all roads fully paved, you'll experience the privacy and tranquility of — Read more