Lonnie is an avid hunter and has worked, played and hunted in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. Lonnie settled down in Moffat County where he loves to hunt and fish out his back yard. You know you've found a true outdoor lover and hunter when you start having a conversation with Lonnie and he tells you about any hunting unit in Northwest Colorado. Lonnie made a great decision when he combined real estate and his love of the Colorado outdoors by joining the Hayden Outdoors team. He's in his element when he's showing real estate and talking about archery, muzzleloader, and rifle hunting as well as hiking up that steep trail to take in the view below.
Lonnie grew up next to the Strawberry River in Utah and knows how important water is and that ranch owners dedicate countless hours working on a ranch to make it what it is. If you are a seller, Lonnie is excited to discuss selling your property, and if you are a buyer, he looks forward to finding you the perfect farm, ranch or recreational property! Lonnie Gustin is a licensed in Colorado, Wyoming and Utah.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalThe C Lazy J Ranch is a 180 +/- ranch with Savery Creek meandering through. The 180 acres is in a park-like setting and in the middle lies the custom built 4,300 sq. ft. home boasting of 4 bedrooms, office, 3 1/2 baths with terrific — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Hogback Ranch is located just a few miles south of Meeker, Colorado in hunting Unit 23. This ranch has very unique rock formations throughout the ranch providing great cover for game and privacy for those seeking solitude. A well and pipeline provides good water — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalSlater Valley Ranch has the right mix of all attributes of a true recreational paradise! Consisting of 474 +/- acres with over 1.5 miles of Slater Creek, approximately 40 acres of irrigated hay meadows with water rights, borders landlocked BLM land, power, year around access — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalWelcome to the Winding River ranch boasting of over 1.5 miles of the Yampa River and over 6 CFS of pre 1922 water rights!! As the river winds along the northern and western boundary of the property there are meadows and wetlands creating sanctuary for — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalWest Divide Creek Ranch consist of 702 +/- acres bordering thousands of acres of National Forest in Colorado's hunting unit 42 with over the counter bull tags!!. This ranch is Ideally located making this an easy hunt as you wait and watch the public hunters — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalOne of a kind property located along the banks of the Williams Fork River just outside the quiet town of Hamilton, Colorado. The Williams Fork River Ranch consist of approximately 1/2 mile of the Williams Fork River backing up to nearly 1600 acres of BLM — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalThe Southern Skies Ranch is a wildlife rich ranch consisting of several aspen pockets, open sub irrigated meadows and Oak Brush. There are several springs creating wet meadows and ponds throuhout the bottom of the property. There are several pockets and shelves with good cover — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalThe Seaman Ranch borders landlocked BLM on 2 sides and the BLM bordering Long Mountain. Long Mountain is completely landlocked and can only be accessed by the public via a foot or horseback on a several mile access trail. Lake Creek runs through the property — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Jack Ranch is in a great quality area for deer, antelope and elk in hunting unit 4. The ranch qualifies for deer and antelope vouchers on an annual basis and elk are over the counter. There are approximately 250 acres of landlocked BLM lands — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalEagle View irrigated land consist of 63 acres of high producing fertile ground. This land has consistently produced 5 plus tons per acres on a yearly basis. With #1 priority Big Creek water through the Palmer ditch even on the driest years the land still — Read more