Lonnie is an avid hunter and has worked, played and hunted in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. Lonnie settled down in Moffat County where he loves to hunt and fish out his back yard. You know you've found a true outdoor lover and hunter when you start having a conversation with Lonnie and he tells you about any hunting unit in Northwest Colorado. Lonnie made a great decision when he combined real estate and his love of the Colorado outdoors by joining the Hayden Outdoors team. He's in his element when he's showing real estate and talking about archery, muzzleloader, and rifle hunting as well as hiking up that steep trail to take in the view below.
Lonnie grew up next to the Strawberry River in Utah and knows how important water is and that ranch owners dedicate countless hours working on a ranch to make it what it is. If you are a seller, Lonnie is excited to discuss selling your property, and if you are a buyer, he looks forward to finding you the perfect farm, ranch or recreational property! Lonnie Gustin is a licensed in Colorado, Wyoming and Utah.
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Chicken Creek Ranch consist of mature pine forest complimented by aspen groves and high mountain meadows. Numerous creeks meander though the ranch along with dozens of wallows that are hammered by the hundreds of elk that call this ranch home!. Several stocked ponds are — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalBobcat Ranch is a unique 2,538+/- acre deeded property with hundreds of additional leased acres included within the boundaries of the ranch. There are thousands of acres of public land adjacent to the ranch offering no or very limited public access. Bobcat Ranch is located — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalSunlight Mountain Ranch is located just minutes from downtown Glenwood Springs which is ranked as one of Americas top destinations and towns to live in! The Sunlight Mountain Ski area is literally within sight of the property. Sunlight Mountain Ranch is bordered on 3 1/2 — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalThe Indian Run Ranch borders over 5 miles of National Forest, BLM lands and the Indian Run State Wildlife area. There are ATV trails that lead directly into the National Forest and BLM that offers your own private access. The ranch has excellent year around — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe great American dream of land ownership came to fruition in 1905 as a young man from Denmark sailed across the seas with just the clothes on his back and a heart full of determination to build a legacy ranch for his family. The Kendall — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalA hidden tributary of the Yampa River, Grassy Creek meanders through lush oak valleys crowned by aspen groves and high-top vistas of the Flat Tops. The ranch boasts panoramas of Steamboat Springs Ski Resort, Elkhead Mountains, and the snow-capped peaks of the Park Range to — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Hole in the Rock Ranch offers a very diverse landscape ranging from Pine covered hillsides to oak brush, bitter brush and alfalfa fields. All of which create a very unique atmosphere, incredible deer hunting, elk hunting and turkey hunting. Throughout the fall the ponds, — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Diamond T Ranch represents the qualities of a true Colorado Mountain Ranch!! An absolute honey hole for Big bulls for all seasons! A gorgeous piece of Routt County that is located within 25 miles from Steamboat Springs!! Located in Unit 15 with over the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalThe Alhiet Ranch features 2603 deeded acres prime for great deer, elk and entelope hunting. The acreage consist of approximately 1/2 mile of Willow Creek frontage with large mature Cottonwood trees and willows. After continuing across the creek there is a secondary creek bottom that — Read more