Lonnie is an avid hunter and has worked, played and hunted in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. Lonnie settled down in Moffat County where he loves to hunt and fish out his back yard. You know you've found a true outdoor lover and hunter when you start having a conversation with Lonnie and he tells you about any hunting unit in Northwest Colorado. Lonnie made a great decision when he combined real estate and his love of the Colorado outdoors by joining the Hayden Outdoors team. He's in his element when he's showing real estate and talking about archery, muzzleloader, and rifle hunting as well as hiking up that steep trail to take in the view below.
Lonnie grew up next to the Strawberry River in Utah and knows how important water is and that ranch owners dedicate countless hours working on a ranch to make it what it is. If you are a seller, Lonnie is excited to discuss selling your property, and if you are a buyer, he looks forward to finding you the perfect farm, ranch or recreational property! Lonnie Gustin is a licensed in Colorado, Wyoming and Utah.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe Danforth Ranch is the ultimate hunting ranch consisting of 2638 +/- deeded acres and an additional 1231 BLM grazing allotment. The ranch borders thousands of acres of BLM lands that has very limited public access. The water improvements are extensive consisting of 8 springs, — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe great American dream of land ownership came to fruition in 1905 as a young man from Denmark sailed across the seas with just the clothes on his back and a heart full of determination to build a legacy ranch for his family. The Kendall — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Hole in the Rock Ranch offers a very diverse landscape ranging from Pine covered hillsides to oak brush, bitter brush and alfalfa fields. All of which create a very unique atmosphere, incredible deer hunting, elk hunting and turkey hunting. Through thoughtful engineering , a — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Diamond T Ranch represents the qualities of a true Colorado Mountain Ranch!! An absolute honey hole for Big bulls for all seasons! A gorgeous piece of Routt County that is located within 25 miles from Steamboat Springs!! Located in Unit 15 with over the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Grand Hogback Ranch consist of 2414 deeded acres +/- of incredible rock out cropping pushing throughout the ridge tops lined with trees and oak brush.This ranch is incredibly diverse as it rises from around 6500 feet to over 7800 feet to the top of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Upper Hughs Ranch consist of 1157 +/- deeded acres and the contiguous 1231 acre Upper Hughs grazing allotment. The ranch backs up to thousands of acres of BLM with very limited public access. The Ranch features over a mile of live water from several — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalWater Water and more Water!!! The year 2018 was a record breaking drought year throughout many parts of the west. There were many areas that issued state of emergencies due to no water or grass for their livestock. The San Juan River Farm had all — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalEagle View Ranch consist of 134 acres and approximately 90 acres of irrigated ground under 2 pivots, 3 side rolls and 7 big guns. The hay fields produce 350 +/- tons of good quality grass/alfalfa hay and/or good rotational pastures for livestock or a combination — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalThe C Lazy J Ranch is a 180 +/- ranch with Savery Creek meandering through. The 180 acres is in a park-like setting and in the middle lies the custom built 4,300 sq. ft. home boasting of 4 bedrooms, office, 3 1/2 baths with terrific — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThe Boyles Ranch is the definition of a True Colorado Ranch and ideal mountain property. There are few that can compare to this marvelous one of a kind estate. Located just outside of Parachute on on the Western Slope, this ranch boasts a beautiful custom — Read more