Lonnie is an avid hunter and has worked, played and hunted in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. Lonnie settled down in Moffat County where he loves to hunt and fish out his back yard. You know you've found a true outdoor lover and hunter when you start having a conversation with Lonnie and he tells you about any hunting unit in Northwest Colorado. Lonnie made a great decision when he combined real estate and his love of the Colorado outdoors by joining the Hayden Outdoors team. He's in his element when he's showing real estate and talking about archery, muzzleloader, and rifle hunting as well as hiking up that steep trail to take in the view below.
Lonnie grew up next to the Strawberry River in Utah and knows how important water is and that ranch owners dedicate countless hours working on a ranch to make it what it is. If you are a seller, Lonnie is excited to discuss selling your property, and if you are a buyer, he looks forward to finding you the perfect farm, ranch or recreational property! Lonnie Gustin is a licensed in Colorado, Wyoming and Utah.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalSunlight Mountain Ranch is located just minutes from downtown Glenwood Springs which is ranked as one of Americas top destinations and towns to live in! The Sunlight Mountain Ski area is literally within sight of the property. Sunlight Mountain Ranch is bordered on 3 1/2 — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalThe Hyrup Ranch consist of over 1800 acres and shares a common boundary with BLM and Forest service lands for over 4 miles. There are approximately 400 acres of irrigated hay meadow with good production. Water Rights- Tenderfoot Ditch- 5.7 CFS, Kennon Springs Ditch- o.4 — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalThe Indian Run Ranch borders over 5 miles of National Forest, BLM lands and the Indian Run State Wildlife area. There are ATV trails that lead directly into the National Forest and BLM that offers your own private access. The ranch has excellent year around — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe great American dream of land ownership came to fruition in 1905 as a young man from Denmark sailed across the seas with just the clothes on his back and a heart full of determination to build a legacy ranch for his family. The Kendall — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalThe Big Sky Ranch consist of 4617 aces with 1.5 CFS of senior water rights on Big Gulch and has 6 additional water wells feeding 5 separate pastures for cattle and wildlife. There are approximately 100 acres that have been irrigated historically and that are — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Hole in the Rock Ranch offers a very diverse landscape ranging from Pine covered hillsides to oak brush, bitter brush and alfalfa fields. All of which create a very unique atmosphere, incredible deer hunting, elk hunting and turkey hunting. Throughout the fall the ponds, — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Diamond T Ranch represents the qualities of a true Colorado Mountain Ranch!! An absolute honey hole for Big bulls for all seasons! A gorgeous piece of Routt County that is located within 25 miles from Steamboat Springs!! Located in Unit 15 with over the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Grand Hogback Ranch consist of 2414 deeded acres +/- of incredible rock out cropping pushing throughout the ridge tops lined with trees and oak brush.This ranch is incredibly diverse as it rises from around 6500 feet to over 7800 feet to the top of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalWater Water and more Water!!! The year 2018 was a record breaking drought year throughout many parts of the west. There were many areas that issued state of emergencies due to no water or grass for their livestock. The San Juan River Farm had all — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalWillow Creek Ranch is located in Northwest Colorado nestled between Bakers Peak and Black mountain. There are resident elk that roam the area and thousands more come in during the hunts from pressure and snow. This property is a great hunting property for both Mule — Read more