- 04/16/2020On Top Of ItMy wife and I chose to use Kristie in search of property to purchase with hopes to build on some day. From the beginning Kristie was on top of all our questions and provided us with numerous properties to view. She was thorough and quick with her work and once we decided on a 20 acre parcel, she was able to provide us a smooth closing and she even went as far as providing us with a list of all the other homes in this area and how deep their wells were to reach water. That in it self was an added benefit for me. We will continue to work with Kristie on any future purchases. Ted StorchAgent:Kristie Vessey
Kristie has found a passion for the Montana outdoors that she loves whether it be horseback riding, hiking or hunting, she loves to spend her spare time off the beaten path.
Kristie Vessey, a native of Washington State, graduated with an accounting degree from Saint Martin’s College in Lacey which developed two of Kristie’s greatest strengths – an understanding of finances and attention to detail. Kristie and her husband have built several homes in Washington and Ennis. Combine her strengths and knowledge of construction, finances & love of the outdoors and you have the complete package with Kristie as your Agent.
Let her help you find your Montana Dream – Come Play!
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, Commercial20 acres with NO COVENANTS & NO ZONING in Gallatin Gateway. Gallatin River only 1 mile away plus close to skiing. Two rental cabins, pole barn, fenced & cross fenced with a season ditch. Set up a horse boarding facility, family retreat or keep as — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:HomesExceptional ranch home in the Madison Valley beautifully appointed and maintained. Spectacular, panoramic views of the Madison and Tobacco Root Mountains within walking distance of Ennis Lake. Located in the desirable Troutdale II subdivision with year round access. Wide open floor plan, 1808+/- SF of — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Homes, RecreationalCan't beat the view of Ennis Lake or end of the road privacy from this beautiful log home with NO COVENANTS! This 4 BR, 3 BA home sits on 5 acres & has a 40 x 60 metal shop for your toys. All bathrooms have — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialGolf course living - views of the Madison Range & 1st fairway. This 3 BR/3BA home is 2655 SF +/- with an attached 2 car 26x26 garage. Large master suite with tile shower & counter. 2nd bedroom has private bath with tile shower & counter. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialUnobstructed views from this 5+ acre property that borders the 160 +/- acre Ennis National Fish Hatchery. Property is fenced & cross fenced with tons of storage for your toys. Two covered, lighted decks to take in the views. Main living with 3 bedrooms & — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialCan't beat the views from this new home in the well maintained Pronghorn Meadows subdivision. 900+/- SF two car garage with automatic door openers & keypad. Open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, new GE stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite counters in kitchen. Pantry, laundry & mechanical — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialGolf course living on the second fairway at Valley Garden Golf Village! This cute, low maintenance home is priced to sell. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in this 1276+/- SF home with 3 BR & 1 full & one 3/4 BA. Stainless appliances & — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Cabin, RecreationalEnjoy the views from this newly built cabin in the Madison Valley! On 5+ acres, this 1 BR/1 BA cabin has a 512 +/- SF loft above the 2 car finished garage. County maintained road up to Red Rock Trail then a short drive on — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:CommercialConvenient highway access from this 1.272 +/- acre commercial lot in recreation country. Property is located between Ennis & West Yellowstone, & close Henry's Lake & Island Park. Imagine running your own fly shop, restaurant, gas station, convenience store, off-road/snow machine rental, etc. Power, fiber — Read more