- 01/13/2021-Kristie was amazing, helping make an out of state move to Madison County much easier than expected. We had lots of questions about different subdivisions, covenants and she was quick to provide answers with documentation to aid in best decision for our family. Kristie is patient, transparent, supported us thru this endeavor with the utmost professionalism and comes highly recommended.Agent:Kristie Vessey
Kristie has found a passion for the Montana outdoors that she loves whether it be horseback riding, hiking or hunting, she loves to spend her spare time off the beaten path.
Kristie Vessey, a native of Washington State, graduated with an accounting degree from Saint Martin’s College in Lacey which developed two of Kristie’s greatest strengths – an understanding of finances and attention to detail. Kristie and her husband have built several homes in Washington and Ennis. Combine her strengths and knowledge of construction, finances & love of the outdoors and you have the complete package with Kristie as your Agent.
Let her help you find your Montana Dream – Come Play!
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Homes, RecreationalCan't beat the view of Ennis Lake or end of the road privacy from this beautiful log home with NO COVENANTS! This 4 BR, 3 BA home sits on 5 acres & has a 40 x 60 metal shop for your toys. All bathrooms have — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialUnobstructed views from this 5+ acre property that borders the 160 +/- acre Ennis National Fish Hatchery. Property is fenced & cross fenced with tons of storage for your toys. Two covered, lighted decks to take in the views. Main living with 3 bedrooms & — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialCan't beat the views from this new home in the well maintained Pronghorn Meadows subdivision. 900+/- SF two car garage with automatic door openers & keypad. Open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, new GE stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite counters in kitchen. Pantry, laundry & mechanical — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialGolf course living on the second fairway at Valley Garden Golf Village! This cute, low maintenance home is priced to sell. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in this 1276+/- SF home with 3 BR & 1 full & one 3/4 BA. Stainless appliances & — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Cabin, RecreationalEnjoy the views from this newly built cabin in the Madison Valley! On 5+ acres, this 1 BR/1 BA cabin has a 512 +/- SF loft above the 2 car finished garage. County maintained road up to Red Rock Trail then a short drive on — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialConvenient highway access from this 1.272 +/- acre commercial lot in recreation country. Property is located between Ennis & West Yellowstone, & close Henry's Lake & Island Park. Imagine running your own fly shop, restaurant, gas station, convenience store, off-road/snow machine rental, etc. Power, fiber — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, RecreationalGreat location & views of the Madison Range & valley from this 15 +/- acres. Property is subdivided into 3 parcels at 5+ acres each. Purchase all & sell 1 or 2 parcels to recoup part of your investment or use it all for your — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, RecreationalSpectacular mountain views from this 5+/- acre lot in Pintail Ridge. This lot is located in the upper part of the subdivision & borders a large ranch. Well maintained roads, paved all the way to Widgeon Road, then a short drive on gravel. Fiber optic — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalViews & more views from this 11+ acre parcel in Shining Mountains I. This property has a great building site on the West end & trees & rocky outcroppings to the East. Great spot for an off grid cabin/home or pull power in from below. — Read more