Kristie has found a passion for the Montana outdoors that she loves whether it be horseback riding, hiking or hunting, she loves to spend her spare time off the beaten path.
Kristie Vessey, a native of Washington State, graduated with an accounting degree from Saint Martin’s College in Lacey which developed two of Kristie’s greatest strengths – an understanding of finances and attention to detail. Kristie and her husband have built several homes in Washington and Ennis. Combine her strengths and knowledge of construction, finances & love of the outdoors and you have the complete package with Kristie as your Agent.
Let her help you find your Montana Dream – Come Play!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, Commercial20 acres with NO COVENANTS & NO ZONING in Gallatin Gateway. Gallatin River only 1 mile away plus close to skiing. Two rental cabins, pole barn, fenced & cross fenced with a season ditch. Set up a horse boarding facility, family retreat or keep as — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialGolf course living - views of the Madison Range & 1st fairway. This 3 BR/3BA home is 2655 SF +/- with an attached 2 car 26x26 garage. Large master suite with tile shower & counter. 2nd bedroom has private bath with tile shower & counter. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialUnobstructed views from this 5+ acre property that borders the 160 +/- acre Ennis National Fish Hatchery. Property is fenced & cross fenced with tons of storage for your toys. Two covered, lighted decks to take in the views. Main living with 3 bedrooms & — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialGolf course living on the second fairway at Valley Garden Golf Village! This cute, low maintenance home is priced to sell. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in this 1276+/- SF home with 3 BR & 1 full & one 3/4 BA. Stainless appliances & — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalViews & more views from this 11+ acre parcel in Shining Mountains I. This property has a great building site on the West end & trees & rocky outcroppings to the East. Great spot for an off grid cabin/home or pull power in from below. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant LandNice 20 +/- acre lot near the end of Sheep Creek Road in Sportman's Paradise. Sheep Creek trail-head & USFS access approximately 1 mile up the road from property. Mile Creek trail-head is just a short drive up Hwy 87. Year round access with views — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalViews & more views from this 9+ acre parcel in Shining Mountains I. This property has a great building site & some trees. Great spot for an off grid cabin/home or pull power in from below. Lots of recreational opportunities. Owners have access to trout — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalMassive Madison Range & river valley views from this hilltop property. This 5+ acre lot is priced to sell. Put a cabin or home with daylight basement on the top of the property for 360 degree views. Power is at the road. Paved road all — Read more