- 08/18/2020A Great AgentKristie is a great agent. She was very easy to work with and very conscientious with her work ethics, I used her both as a buyer agent and a seller agent and was very pleased with both transactions. She was very good about returning phone calls and answering any questions. I would definitely recommend her as an agent. JackieAgent:Kristie Vessey
Kristie has found a passion for the Montana outdoors that she loves whether it be horseback riding, hiking or hunting, she loves to spend her spare time off the beaten path.
Kristie Vessey, a native of Washington State, graduated with an accounting degree from Saint Martin’s College in Lacey which developed two of Kristie’s greatest strengths – an understanding of finances and attention to detail. Kristie and her husband have built several homes in Washington and Ennis. Combine her strengths and knowledge of construction, finances & love of the outdoors and you have the complete package with Kristie as your Agent.
Let her help you find your Montana Dream – Come Play!
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, Commercial20 acres with NO COVENANTS & NO ZONING in Gallatin Gateway. Gallatin River only 1 mile away plus close to skiing. Two rental cabins, pole barn, fenced & cross fenced with a season ditch. Set up a horse boarding facility, family retreat or keep as — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Homes, RecreationalCan't beat the view of Ennis Lake or end of the road privacy from this beautiful log home with NO COVENANTS! This 4 BR, 3 BA home sits on 5 acres & has a 40 x 60 metal shop for your toys. All bathrooms have — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialGolf course living - views of the Madison Range & 1st fairway. This 3 BR/3BA home is 2655 SF +/- with an attached 2 car 26x26 garage. Large master suite with tile shower & counter. 2nd bedroom has private bath with tile shower & counter. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialUnobstructed views from this 5+ acre property that borders the 160 +/- acre Ennis National Fish Hatchery. Property is fenced & cross fenced with tons of storage for your toys. Two covered, lighted decks to take in the views. Main living with 3 bedrooms & — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:ResidentialCan't beat the views from this new home in the well maintained Pronghorn Meadows subdivision. 900+/- SF two car garage with automatic door openers & keypad. Open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, new GE stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite counters in kitchen. Pantry, laundry & mechanical — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialGolf course living on the second fairway at Valley Garden Golf Village! This cute, low maintenance home is priced to sell. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in this 1276+/- SF home with 3 BR & 1 full & one 3/4 BA. Stainless appliances & — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Cabin, RecreationalEnjoy the views from this newly built cabin in the Madison Valley! On 5+ acres, this 1 BR/1 BA cabin has a 512 +/- SF loft above the 2 car finished garage. County maintained road up to Red Rock Trail then a short drive on — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, RecreationalGreat location & views of the Madison Range & valley from this 15 +/- acres. Property is subdivided into 3 parcels at 5+ acres each. Purchase all & sell 1 or 2 parcels to recoup part of your investment or use it all for your — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, RecreationalSpectacular mountain views from this 5+/- acre lot in Pintail Ridge. This lot is located in the upper part of the subdivision & borders a large ranch. Well maintained roads, paved all the way to Widgeon Road, then a short drive on gravel. Fiber optic — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalViews & more views from this 11+ acre parcel in Shining Mountains I. This property has a great building site on the West end & trees & rocky outcroppings to the East. Great spot for an off grid cabin/home or pull power in from below. — Read more