Kari is a licensed realtor with Hayden Outdoors in Montana. Growing up in Colorado, she spent her time riding horses and working with Littleton Equine Medical Center as a veterinary assistant. Her love of animals and the western way of life led her to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Equine Science at Colorado State University before continuing on to earn her Masters of Agriculture in Integrated Resource Management at the same university. She has worked in the professional rodeo and bull riding circuits for multiple stock contractors as well as managed a barn at a five-star guest ranch in Montana.
Kari now lives in Granite County, Montana with her husband and daughter. She loves horseback riding, 4wheeling, fishing and exploring all that Montana has to offer. Her background in agriculture and passion for excellent customer service have attributed to her strong work ethic and led her to Hayden Outdoors. Kari has experience as a realtor working with buyers and sellers, and looks forward to representing you with your residential, recreational and ranch properties.
Montana Stockgrowers Association Member
American Quarter Horse Association Member
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Member
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalThis is everything you have been looking for! Live water, power and a well plus a 12 acre meadow to build your dream home on! Bordered by 1 mile of forest service ground on the north side and 1/4 mile of BLM on the west — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Timber Land, RecreationalYou can have it all! A remote feel with year round access and be to Missoula within an hour. This property is a 3-in-1 treasure, totaling 260 acres of pristine Montana ground. A cabin sits on a 20 acre section a short distance off of — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:HomesIn the highly sought after recreational paradise of Philipsburg, MT, sits this well maintained, 3 bed/2 bath manufactured home on over 6 acres. This well priced home boasts commanding views of the Pintler mountain range to the south, also accompanied by views of the Flint — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialEver dream of owning your own business? Here is your chance! This building sits on a corner across 2 lots and has been a place of successful business for years. Currently known as the home of Elk Tips Outdoor Gear, this could be a perfect — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialGeorgetown Lake is a recreational paradise that is only growing in popularity, and this is your chance to have lake views out your back door! These to-be-built, 3 bed, 2.5 bath townhomes will sit on a 1/2 acre corner lot across the road from the — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Homes, RecreationalResting on the southern shore of highly regarded Georgetown Lake, is your future piece of paradise! This condominium lot is ready to build on with all utilities in place. An amazing investment opportunity, and a perfect retreat for you all year round, this ground is — Read more