Kara Hedrick is a Colorado Realtor that specializes in mountain and rural properties. She grew up in a small mountain town in Colorado with a family that enjoyed camping, fishing, and exploring the history of many areas. Kara attended Colorado State University as an equine science and history student. Kara enjoys her profession as a Realtor and her past clients can speak to her dedication to each in ensuring a smooth real estate transaction. Kara lives in Divide with her husband and their three children. She enjoys spending her time outdoors hiking, camping, riding ATVs, gardening and watching her kids play hockey.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalCuerna Verde Mountain Retreat is a beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home situated just west of Rye, Colorado with the Wet Mountain Range, Greenhorn Mountain Wilderness and San Isabel National Forest neighboring to the west. Built as a summer home in 1915, this 2,715 square — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalTwin Creek Ranch, an historic homestead located in Florissant, offers a piece of Colorado history with modern charm. Situated on 62 acres, the Victorian style home, barn and all the buildings are recorded on the National Register of Historic Places. The property was home to — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Homes, Cabin, RecreationalMountain Retreat at Rhyolite is located in the Pikes Peak region of Colorado a short distance from the historic town of Cripple Creek. This 16.78 acre property features a lovely cabin, barn, quaint greenhouse and private lake that is habitat for native brook trout. The — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalHatchet Ranch is one of the undiscovered secrets of southern Colorado given the mild climate and easy year-round access. Hatchet Ranch-Parcel 4 is situated less than 5-minutes from the ranch entrance and Interstate 25. This beautiful 40 acre parcel features a sizeable arroyo with unique — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalParcel 28 in East Hatchet Ranch extends along Sunset Ridge Drive and is accessed from East Pine Bluff Drive less than five-minutes from Interstate 25. The lot contains good tree coverage and meadows along with seasonal flow creek beds and a pond. Excellent views of — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalParcel 49 is accessed via Horse Creek Road and is situated less than 10-minutes from the ranch entrance and Interstate 25. The parcel is bisected by Horse Creek, which extends through in an east/west bound direction. This is a seasonal flow stream that provides varying — Read more