John grew up in Colorado with a love for outdoor life. He spent much of his time hunting, fishing and working in the outdoors. John’s family had a deep vested interest in ranching. The love of cattle and horses transcended into John’s life.
John spent his college years in Wyoming where he continued working on cattle ranches and after college. He has also owned and operated small businesses thoughtout his life and one business opportunity brought him and his family to Oklahoma.
Now, John has turned his love of the land into a full time real estate career.
John has a eye for land and the multiple uses this great resource provides. He is a hard and thorough worker who is extremely likable and easy to communicate with. John counts himself very blessed for the opportunity to work with and represent Hayden Outdoors.
John now lives in eastern Oklahoma on a small ranch with his wife and 2 daughters. In his free time John enjoys team roping, working around their place, and spending time with friends and neighbors. His daughters have followed in his footsteps and have a love for their horses too. Their family enjoys going to the lake and cooling off during the hot Oklahoma summer days with many types of water sports. John is a avid ice hockey player which helps to keep him young, healthy, and active.
From farm and ranch, hunting and recreational property, to lakefront land, John is there to help you. With his vast knowledge and real life experiences, John will work hard for Hayden Outdoors and their clients.
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalImpressive Working Cattle Ranch finally on the market . This 60+ year old ranch is conveniently located 15 minutes North of Tahlequah or 45 minutes East of Tulsa, OK. This 738 +/- contiguous acre ranch runs 200-300 cow/calf pairs depending on management practices. This ranch — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalExecutive 50 Acre Equestrian Estate and Organic Farm Come and embrace a property like no other. This 50 acre organic farm/equestrian property will open your eyes to the goodness of God. With its park like setting, sprawling rustic home, barns, and trails you will never — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Recreational45.72 45.72 Acres . Very nice setting for a piece of land in the country. Great property to get out of city if you want space from neighbors. Multiple building sites that would be great for family to build their dream home. Great pasture to — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalLot 4- This Lot is 23.05 acres. What a property! This Lot has it all open land, ponds, river access, and beautiful views. Great property developmental potential with nice building site with great views of ponds. Build your dream house, barns or shop to store — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalLot 5-- This Lot is 16.11 Acres. A very nice secluded property with great spots for building a house, barns, or shop. These acres are flat, however, the land gradually slopes down through picturesque trees to the water. There is a quiet spring that gently — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalLot 6- This Lot is just under 10 acres with Highway 28 frontage. Pine trees border the north end of the property and native trees line the west side creating a nice private setting. Open land with very nice areas for building site. Great Recreational/Horse — Read more