Jim Williams’ real estate career started at an early age mowing lawns for the family rental properties. Since graduating from Texas Tech University with a degree in Real Estate Finance, Jim has enjoyed high levels of success as an Escrow Officer, Agency Manager, Vice President and State Manager for First American Title Insurance Company in West Virginia. Jim has also provided commercial underwriting/consulting services for First American Title, Old Republic Title and Stewart Title in complicated litigation proceedings and large commercial transactions.
Most recently, Jim managed Dr. Lisa Williams’ OB/GYN medical practice in Cody, WY. Jim has served on the City of Cody Planning and Zoning Board and currently is an Associate Real Estate Broker with Hayden Outdoors. Other community service includes Park County Youth Hockey, Absaroka Figure Skating Club, Park County Arena Board, Yellowstone Quake Junior Hockey Club and USA Hockey Level IV youth coach. Jim is an avid outdoorsman with interests in archery hunting, camping, golf and shooting sports. He has hunted and fished in 27 of the continental United States as well as Argentina and South Africa. Customers can rest assured Jim will meet their every real estate need. He is a consummate businessman with a sincere side that enables him to work to achieve the goals he and his clients share. Three-plus decades of market experience combined with a unique business sense: That’s Jim Williams.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialThe Double Doc Ranch "IS" the premier Equestrian Training Facility in all of North West Wyoming and has been for many years. Located just outside Cody Wyoming, this iconic 76 + acre property is not only an exceptional training facility but offers a stunning 7,500 — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalNESTLED IN THE PINES AT THE TOP OF CODY'S COUNTRY SUBDIVISION SITS A THREE LEVEL MASTERPIECE. THE MAIN LEVEL CONSISTS OF KITCHEN/DINING/GREAT ROOM COMBINATION WITH LARGE PICTURE WINDOWS PROVIDING LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT COMPLIMENTED BY A GAS FIREPLACE AND LARGE VAULTED CEILING. ALSO INCLUDED ON — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalIn the heart of Shell Valley just 10 miles East of Greybull, WY this beautiful rural property is situated at the foothills of the Big Horn Mountains. Total acreage is 16.98 (+/-) with approximately 8 acres (+/-) of flood irrigated cropland presently in alfalfa and — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, HomesCharming newly remodeled home in quiet residential neighborhood minutes from all that Cody has to offer. The amenities abound on this property and include: 2,496 Square Feet of living space 2 Bedrooms on Main Floor with 2 Full Bathrooms Modern spacious Kitchen with all new — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Homes, Recreational, CommercialCHARMING 3 BEDROOM 1.5 BATH HOME WITH MULTIPLE FAMILY ROOMS, FORMAL DINING ROOM, MUD ROOM, SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA, ATTACHED GARAGE, ADDITIONAL DETACHED GARAGE AND OUTBUILDINGS, LARGE YARD WITH UNDERGROUND SPRINKLER SYSTEM THAT USES WELL WATER. LOCATED ON 8 ACRES +/- (6 IRRIGATED ACRES). LOCATED MINUTES — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Recreational51.47 +/- Acres Southeast of Powell, WY on Road 5. Mature Cottonwood Trees line the Southern Boundary and the gentle slope of the ground from South to North allows for gravity fed irrigation of approximately 47+/- acres. Easy access via paved roads yet far enough — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalThis property is offered for sale by world famous hunting sports writer, Jim Zumbo. Come own a mountain parcel today. Mule Deer, Elk, Turkey, Mountain Lions and Wolves roam this rugged 20 acre mountain paradise less than 25 miles from Yellowstone National Park’s East entrance. — Read more