Jim Williams’ real estate career started at an early age mowing lawns for the family rental properties. Since graduating from Texas Tech University with a degree in Real Estate Finance, Jim has enjoyed high levels of success as an Escrow Officer, Agency Manager, Vice President and State Manager for First American Title Insurance Company in West Virginia. Jim has also provided commercial underwriting/consulting services for First American Title, Old Republic Title and Stewart Title in complicated litigation proceedings and large commercial transactions.
Most recently, Jim managed Dr. Lisa Williams’ OB/GYN medical practice in Cody, WY. Jim has served on the City of Cody Planning and Zoning Board and currently is an Associate Real Estate Broker with Hayden Outdoors. Other community service includes Park County Youth Hockey, Absaroka Figure Skating Club, Park County Arena Board, Yellowstone Quake Junior Hockey Club and USA Hockey Level IV youth coach. Jim is an avid outdoorsman with interests in archery hunting, camping, golf and shooting sports. He has hunted and fished in 27 of the continental United States as well as Argentina and South Africa. Customers can rest assured Jim will meet their every real estate need. He is a consummate businessman with a sincere side that enables him to work to achieve the goals he and his clients share. Three-plus decades of market experience combined with a unique business sense: That’s Jim Williams.
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalIn the heart of Shell Valley just 10 miles East of Greybull, WY this beautiful rural property is situated at the foothills of the Big Horn Mountains. Total acreage is 16.98 (+/-) with approximately 8 acres (+/-) of flood irrigated cropland presently in alfalfa and — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalSecluded 78.91 +/- acres on the south slope of Cedar Mountain bordered on two sides by BLM and Wyoming State Lands means privacy. Best of all it’s only 4 miles from Cody up the South Fork Road Highway 291. Views up the valley of Carter — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, HomesCharming newly remodeled home in quiet residential neighborhood minutes from all that Cody has to offer. The amenities abound on this property and include: 2,496 Square Feet of living space 2 Bedrooms on Main Floor with 2 Full Bathrooms Modern spacious Kitchen with all new — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Homes, Recreational, CommercialCHARMING 3 BEDROOM 1.5 BATH HOME WITH MULTIPLE FAMILY ROOMS, FORMAL DINING ROOM, MUD ROOM, SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA, ATTACHED GARAGE, ADDITIONAL DETACHED GARAGE AND OUTBUILDINGS, LARGE YARD WITH UNDERGROUND SPRINKLER SYSTEM THAT USES WELL WATER. LOCATED ON 8 ACRES +/- (6 IRRIGATED ACRES). LOCATED MINUTES — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalThis property is offered for sale by world famous hunting sports writer, Jim Zumbo. Come own a mountain parcel today. Mule Deer, Elk, Turkey, Mountain Lions and Wolves roam this rugged 20 acre mountain paradise less than 25 miles from Yellowstone National Park’s East entrance. — Read more