Jeremiah Donaldson has been blessed with a wonderful life growing up on a farm and ranch in Wyoming. He had the opportunity to learn many lifelong lessons through simple tasks on the ranch that he still uses to this day. Jeremiah fell in love with the outdoors at an extremely young age. He received his first rifle for his 4th birthday. When he was five he harvested his first duck and rooster in the same day, and his outdoor passion has never dissipated. In Jeremiah’s spare time he is an avid waterfowler, he enjoys pushing the limits on back country elk hunts, and he enjoys the relentless pursuit for walleye and bass on sunny summer days.
As Jeremiah grew up he became infatuated with the game of business. After graduating from the University of Wyoming with a degree in Ag Business, he went on to lead multiple sales offices in different states and has been a successful entrepreneur establishing multiple businesses.
Jeremiah’s love and passion for the outdoors coupled with his farm and ranch background made joining the team at Hayden Outdoors a home run fit. Jeremiah enjoys the opportunity to work with many different people throughout all walks of life. His work ethic, ability to communicate, and high standards of integrity are attributes that he loves bringing to every business situation. He looks forward to any conversation that you and him may have in the future.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalLocated just east of Lusk Wyoming peacefully sits the Circle S Ranch. This 594+- deeded acre Ranch/Farm operation is the perfect opportunity to purchase whether you are looking to expand your current operation or if you are just starting out in the Farm and Ranch — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalMcConaughy Mule Deer Lakeview Ranch is your chance own a one of a kind property overlooking the beautiful Lake McConaughy. This gorgeous 587+-acre ranch is located on the south side of the lake and offers astonishing water views, trophy mule deer, property income, and incredible — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalLone Tree Dryland Farm is located east of Chugwater, Wyoming on top of the Goshen Hole Rim near the territory landmark known as the Iowa Center Flats. This property consists of 1178 deeded acres and has 3 water wells. Conveniently accessible off HWY 313 this — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes80 Acre Farm/Ranch with 50 acres of Irrigated Hay Ground 81' X 144' Cleary Building built in 2018 31' X 50' Cleary Building Gargage Shop 38' X 48' Horse Barn with Stalls and Runs 1800 SQFT Ranch Style House that was Built in 2015 Sunset — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant LandThis gorgeous 640 acre property gives you the opportunity to own a piece a of Wyoming’s wonderful beauties in one unique parcel. This scenic land offers beautiful rolling hills covered in ponderosa pines, a pond, a healthy population of mule deer, and a creek that — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, RecreationalThis gorgeous 249-acre parcel is located in the heart of one of Wyoming’s highest desired elk hunting units, Area 7. This property offers amazing wildlife habitat and has exclusive private access to the Medicine Bow National Forest. The unique topography of rolling hills, timber filled — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Cabin, RecreationalThis is a beautiful 35-acre mountain terrain lot located in highly sought-after area 7 elk unit in Wyoming. This gorgeous property has everything you need to enjoy a weekend getaway or a great hunting camp. The east side of the parcel sits on a tall — Read more