Jeremiah Donaldson has been blessed with a wonderful life growing up on a farm and ranch in Wyoming. He had the opportunity to learn many lifelong lessons through simple tasks on the ranch that he still uses to this day. Jeremiah fell in love with the outdoors at an extremely young age. He received his first rifle for his 4th birthday. When he was five he harvested his first duck and rooster in the same day, and his outdoor passion has never dissipated. In Jeremiah’s spare time he is an avid waterfowler, he enjoys pushing the limits on back country elk hunts, and he enjoys the relentless pursuit for walleye and bass on sunny summer days.
As Jeremiah grew up he became infatuated with the game of business. After graduating from the University of Wyoming with a degree in Ag Business, he went on to lead multiple sales offices in different states and has been a successful entrepreneur establishing multiple businesses.
Jeremiah’s love and passion for the outdoors coupled with his farm and ranch background made joining the team at Hayden Outdoors a home run fit. Jeremiah enjoys the opportunity to work with many different people throughout all walks of life. His work ethic, ability to communicate, and high standards of integrity are attributes that he loves bringing to every business situation. He looks forward to any conversation that you and him may have in the future.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalLone Tree Dryland Farm is located east of Chugwater, Wyoming on top of the Goshen Hole Rim near the territory landmark known as the Iowa Center Flats. This property consists of 1178 deeded acres and has 3 water wells. Conveniently accessible off HWY 313 this — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalLuxury Custom Built Home Private access to Medicine Bow National Forest Property boundary boarders national forest 6.5 Miles from a ski resort Highly desired snowmobile destination Phenomenal hunting and exceptional fishing in the surrounding area Walk straight off your back porch to enjoy roughly 518,000 — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:FarmsSunset Horses and Hay is located in the beautiful valley of Goshen County near Torrington, Wyoming. This property is a livestock paradise and offers numerus opportunities that make this property suitable for all. This property consists of 80 deeded acres. Of those, 50 acres consist — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant LandThis gorgeous 640 acre property gives you the opportunity to own a piece a of Wyoming’s wonderful beauties in one unique parcel. This scenic land offers beautiful rolling hills covered in ponderosa pines, a pond, a healthy population of mule deer, and a creek that — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant LandThis beautiful 6.4 acre tract is located in the gated community of Remington Ridge. The property boasts stunning Wyoming views, an abundances of trees, and a unique layout of topography. The eastern boundary of this property borders Glendo State Park which consists of 22,000 acres — Read more