Jeff was born and raised in the heart of the Ozark’s of southern Missouri. His passions are hunting, fishing, and cattle farming. He grew up on a cattle farm and runs his own farm today. So when it comes to understanding what it takes to run a successful farm, he has the knowledge! He has spent the last 15 years producing some of the top outdoor television shows seen on the Outdoor Channel and various other platforms. During this time, he has gained a wealth of knowledge for what it takes to successfully manage and develop hunting property. His video production skills also create a unique opportunity to market your property. Whether you’re buying or selling, let Jeff’s knowledge and skill set go to work for you. Jeff Lovan is a licensed salesperson in the state of Missouri.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalFarming, seclusion, and privacy is what Bean Creek 229 is all about. This property is a 229 acre working cattle farm sitting at the end of a county road. It has incredible privacy and year round water. There's 180 acres of open pasture with the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, HomesWhen it comes to opportunity and location, it gets no better than Pine Grove 20. This property sits less than 2 miles outside the city limits of Willow Springs and has paved road frontage. If you're looking for a quiet home on acreage, small farm, — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThe Back 40 is a quiet and secluded property located at the end of a dead end road in Howell County. This tract has a nice balance of open pasture to run livestock as well as timber for hunting. You will also find top notch — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, RecreationalDouglas County 165 is a proven hunting property that has been under strict managment for deer and turkey. This 165 acres of Missouri dirt has every dynamic needed to grow and hold big, mature deer. The highway frontage and numerous trails give this property great — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:ResidentialOutskirts of Town is an incredibly well kept property that sits on 5 acres with paved county road frontage. The 1,884 square foot house has hickory cabinets, a large fireplace, and is connected to rural water. The field is currently being used for hay production — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalThis 110-acre property is primarily covered in big mature timber. What makes this property special is the fact that most of the land that surrounds it is more open areas, so it makes it perfect habitat for deer and turkey. This piece has been managed — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, RecreationalSummersville 44 is a property with great location and paved highway frontage. This tract is located in Texas County which annually is noted as one of Missouri's best counties for deer and turkey hunting. There are numerous options with Summersville 44. If you are looking — Read more