Jadee Kroeger was born in Laramie, WY home of the Wyoming Cowboys, Go Pokes!! He was raised in Medicine Bow, WY, a small town with tons of old west history and home of the Virginian Hotel. Jadee was very active in sports but found jobs in Medicine Bow to be limited. That’s when he found his true love for ranches and working them. He began to work on a ranch just north of Medicine Bow at a very young age and continued all through school and still enjoys helping friends with ranch work to this day. In his many hours on a tractor he learned a very valuable life lesson which is hard work and persistence is the only way to be successful
and he has kept those values in the forefront of all he does.
After graduation Jadee was selected to play in the prestigious Shrine Bowl football as well as the All Star basketball game. He aspired to play college athletics but after a back injury and subsequent surgery athletics were no longer an option. Jadee achieved a college degree, began working and moved out of Wyoming. After only 6 months out of state he realized that he was meant to stay in his home state of Wyoming and moved back to Casper, Wyoming where he still resides. He married his wife Christie and together they have three amazing children. Jadee has two daughters and one son ranging in age from 15 to 9. He is a very committed family man and loves to spend time with his family. Jadee has also has served on several non-profit board of directors and is constantly working within the community to give back to those in need. He believes helping those in need is a fundamental cornerstone of humanity.
Besides his family Jadee’s other love is his love for ranches, hunting, fishing & the outdoors. With that goal in mind he obtained his Wyoming Outfitters license and took numerous clients on many successful hunts in Wyoming. Jadee has been featured on television shows to include The Bucks of the Tecomate, Tecomate Whitetail Nation and Texas Trophy hunters magazine and has taken the likes of David Morris, David Shashy and Craig Boddington hunting in his home state of Wyoming and has had the pleasure of hunting with David Morris and David Shashy in places like Kansas, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
Jadee is a true steward of the land and understands the benefit and value a managed property can bring. He looks forward to working with the great team at Hayden Outdoors and assisting both sellers, to sell their properties, and buyers, to find and purchase the property of their dreams.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, Recreational********** HUGE PRICE REDUCTION - ********* This hard to find horse property in central Wyoming, which has been in the same family for 60+ years is being offered for sale. Whether your a novice or experience horseman or you just want to have your slice — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Homes, Recreational, CommercialHere is your chance to own your very own shooting complex and RV park. Shooting T shooting complex and RV park sits on 71.45 acres and will offer the new owner an opportunity to start your very own commercial business. The complex has 15 shotgun — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Waterfront, CommercialThis 7.21+/- acres of vacant land is an excellent location with even better visibility for your next commercial operation. The property sits approximately 1/4 of a mile from the heavily traveled I-80 Interstate and sits on the banks of the Laramie River and is directly — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThe Jones Ranch is nothing short of a great value. A parcel that was once untouched for many years, is now set in the process of refinement. This property would be prefect starter ranch for a young couple or family ready to get their feet — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, CommercialLocated directly off the eastbound exit ramp at Elk Mountain, WY of the heavily traveled I-80 corridor is this piece of property. At 2.38 acres and boasting a massive 6,000+ square foot shop, several office spaces, concrete floors, multiple garage doors and a large fenced — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:ResidentialIf you are looking for an end of the road type property this place is for you. The property consists of 45 acres(two 22.5 acre parcels) a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a 30'x40' quonset shop and several other out buildings including a small — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialThis 76 acre piece of heaven is located in northeastern Wyoming approximately 3.5 miles SE of the small town of Upton, WY and borders the National Forest/National Grasslands giving the new owner thousands of acres to enjoy and the reassurance of owning an end of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Homes, Cabin, CommercialIf you are looking for a property that is a clean slate and offers you an opportunity to make this property fit your needs this is the property for you. The seller just had the property surveyed into 2(two) five acre parcels but the seller — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land***** PRICE REDUCED MAY 15, 2019 ***** Located just a few miles from the BLM's "Castle Garden Petroglyphs" this +/- 320 acres of vacant unfenced land is a diamond in the rough. The property is bordered by BLM land on 3 sides and offers the — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant LandA true must see property in the beautiful Sybille Canyon. The Sybille Creek Acreage is a sprawling 76.23 acres and sits alongside the middle Sybille Creek. The property has both rock covered vistas and lush creek bottoms. This property will give the new owner a — Read more