Jadee Kroeger was born in Laramie, WY home of the Wyoming Cowboys, Go Pokes!! He was raised in Medicine Bow, WY, a small town with tons of old west history and home of the Virginian Hotel. Jadee was very active in sports but found jobs in Medicine Bow to be limited. That’s when he found his true love for ranches and working them. He began to work on a ranch just north of Medicine Bow at a very young age and continued all through school and still enjoys helping friends with ranch work to this day. In his many hours on a tractor he learned a very valuable life lesson which is hard work and persistence is the only way to be successful
and he has kept those values in the forefront of all he does.
After graduation Jadee was selected to play in the prestigious Shrine Bowl football as well as the All Star basketball game. He aspired to play college athletics but after a back injury and subsequent surgery athletics were no longer an option. Jadee achieved a college degree, began working and moved out of Wyoming. After only 6 months out of state he realized that he was meant to stay in his home state of Wyoming and moved back to Casper, Wyoming where he still resides. He married his wife Christie and together they have three amazing children. Jadee has two daughters and one son ranging in age from 15 to 9. He is a very committed family man and loves to spend time with his family. Jadee has also has served on several non-profit board of directors and is constantly working within the community to give back to those in need. He believes helping those in need is a fundamental cornerstone of humanity.
Besides his family Jadee’s other love is his love for ranches, hunting, fishing & the outdoors. With that goal in mind he obtained his Wyoming Outfitters license and took numerous clients on many successful hunts in Wyoming. Jadee has been featured on television shows to include The Bucks of the Tecomate, Tecomate Whitetail Nation and Texas Trophy hunters magazine and has taken the likes of David Morris, David Shashy and Craig Boddington hunting in his home state of Wyoming and has had the pleasure of hunting with David Morris and David Shashy in places like Kansas, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
Jadee is a true steward of the land and understands the benefit and value a managed property can bring. He looks forward to working with the great team at Hayden Outdoors and assisting both sellers, to sell their properties, and buyers, to find and purchase the property of their dreams.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for SaleThis hard to find horse property in central Wyoming, which has been in the same family for 60+ years is being offered for sale. Whether your a novice or experience horseman or you just want to have your slice of the coveted Bessemer Bend area — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThe Jones Ranch is nothing short of a great value. A parcel that was once untouched for many years, is now set in the process of refinement. This property would be prefect starter ranch for a young couple or family ready to get their feet — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land***** PRICE REDUCED $45,000 IF BUYER CAN CLOSE BY DECEMBER 31, 2018. ***** Located just a few miles from the BLM's "Castle Garden Petroglyphs" this +/- 320 acres of vacant unfenced land is a diamond in the rough. The property is bordered by BLM land — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant LandOwn your very own piece of the west with this 40 acre parcel sitting a stones throw away from the banks of the famed North Platte River. With second to none trout fishing on the river and thousands of acres of public land surrounding this — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, Timber LandCome get your piece of land located in the northeast portion of the Thunder Basin National Grassland. This piece is nearly 41 acres and is heavily treed with rolling hills and ravines. The property is located in the Sundown Ranch subdivision and offers a quiet — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for SaleIf you are looking for your piece of the West look no further. This 40 acre parcel gives you plenty of room to build a comfortable home site, some much needed ground for livestock or if you would like to build a hunting cabin where — Read more