Jadee Kroeger was born in Laramie, WY home of the Wyoming Cowboys, Go Pokes!! He was raised in Medicine Bow, WY, a small town with tons of old west history and home of the Virginian Hotel. Jadee was very active in sports but found jobs in Medicine Bow to be limited. That’s when he found his true love for ranches and working them. He began to work on a ranch just north of Medicine Bow at a very young age and continued all through school and still enjoys helping friends with ranch work to this day. In his many hours on a tractor he learned a very valuable life lesson which is hard work and persistence is the only way to be successful
and he has kept those values in the forefront of all he does.
After graduation Jadee was selected to play in the prestigious Shrine Bowl football as well as the All Star basketball game. He aspired to play college athletics but after a back injury and subsequent surgery athletics were no longer an option. Jadee achieved a college degree, began working and moved out of Wyoming. After only 6 months out of state he realized that he was meant to stay in his home state of Wyoming and moved back to Casper, Wyoming where he still resides. He married his wife Christie and together they have three amazing children. Jadee has two daughters and one son ranging in age from 15 to 9. He is a very committed family man and loves to spend time with his family. Jadee has also has served on several non-profit board of directors and is constantly working within the community to give back to those in need. He believes helping those in need is a fundamental cornerstone of humanity.
Besides his family Jadee’s other love is his love for ranches, hunting, fishing & the outdoors. With that goal in mind he obtained his Wyoming Outfitters license and took numerous clients on many successful hunts in Wyoming. Jadee has been featured on television shows to include The Bucks of the Tecomate, Tecomate Whitetail Nation and Texas Trophy hunters magazine and has taken the likes of David Morris, David Shashy and Craig Boddington hunting in his home state of Wyoming and has had the pleasure of hunting with David Morris and David Shashy in places like Kansas, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
Jadee is a true steward of the land and understands the benefit and value a managed property can bring. He looks forward to working with the great team at Hayden Outdoors and assisting both sellers, to sell their properties, and buyers, to find and purchase the property of their dreams.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalDiamond in the rough! This property consists of a total of 242(+/-) deeded acres with excellent access via County Rd 209. The property is split into 3 seperate parcels with the north parcel being 41.47 acres, an east parcel that consists of 45.13 acres and — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialLISTED BELOW APPRAISED VALUE!!!!! The sellers had an appraisal completed June 2020 and have reduced the price to below appraised value. This stunning Eastside home boasts 5 bedroom 3 bathrooms and 2,840 total square feet on four levels. The property has tons of improvements to — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, CommercialLocated directly off the eastbound exit ramp at Elk Mountain, WY of the heavily traveled I-80 corridor is this piece of property. At 2.38 acres and boasting a massive 6,000+ square foot shop, several office spaces, concrete floors, multiple garage doors and a large fenced — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialThis is a must see home!!! Don't miss your chance at this completely remodeled 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home(2014-15) on a corner lot with RV parking. Property has new central air(summer 2019) newer roof, new vinyl windows, updated electrical and a wood fireplace to curl — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:CommercialThis property sits on 1.64 acres and has a 40'x75' steel building connected to a smaller 25'x40' building. It has a loading dock for easy loading and unloading of supplies as well as a living quarters complete with kitchen and full bath. If you're looking — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant LandThis is property is 320 acres of land approximately 15 miles west of the Natrona County International Airport and gives the new owner plenty of land to make their very own "Home on the Range!" This property will allow the new owner opportunity to build — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational********** HUGE PRICE REDUCTION ********** Own your very own piece of the west with this 40 acre parcel sitting a stones throw away from the banks of the famed North Platte River. With second to none trout fishing on the river and thousands of acres — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for SaleIf you are looking for your piece of the West look no further. This 40 acre parcel gives you plenty of room to build a comfortable home site, some much needed ground for livestock or if you would like to build a hunting cabin where — Read more