- 04/18/2019Caleb PollardDelivering results is what Jade does. He has a genuine talent representing buyers and sellers that are looking for the right recreational, agricultural or residential property. He found the right property for my family when we were ready to upgrade our residential living accommodations, and connected me to a seller when a hard-to-find piece of recreational real estate became available on the market. Jade is honest and straight forward, and I can't recommend him enough for your real estate needs.Agent:Jade Stunkel
Jade Stunkel was born and raised in the Central Nebraska town of Ansley. In 2001 he moved an hour Northeast to the community of Ord where he resides with his wife Michelle, son Barron, and daughter Brynley. His acute knack for development is the result of years of farm and ranch land improvement as well as commercial and residential development. Also an entrepreneur, Jade is a founding member of the award-winning Scratchtown Brewing Company in Ord, which prides itself on simplicity with a nod to the heritage of the Sandhills region.
Since a young age, Jade has been an active member of his community by serving on numerous boards and committees. This serviceship paired with his personal business and land development investments provide Jade with a great deal of pride and appreciation for his community located in the foothills of the Nebraska Sandhills.
Jade enjoys an outdoors lifestyle and can be found fishing or hunting with with his friends and family in his free time.
Proud Member of the following Organizations:
- National Rifle Association - Life Member
- Quail / Pheasants Forever - Member/Sponsor
- Ducks Unlimited - Member/Sponsor
- Quality Deer Management Association - Member
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalThe 4-S Ranch offers 4535 contiguous deeded acres of hard grass rangeland and irrigated farm land, located 10 miles North of Broken Bow, in the heart of cattle country. Three submersible wells feed the 43 stock tanks laid out on the property. The 17 pastures — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, FarmsComstock Irrigated Organic farm is located 2 miles East and 1 mile South of Comstock in Valley County. This productive farm has been certified organic for 14 years. It features modern irrigation equipment with 2 pivots, 8 inch irrigation well, and a 100 HP electric — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, CommercialH - B Tower is a completely renovated multi-use commercial building in the bustling Central Nebraska community of Ord. Nearly every inch of this historic building has been tastefully touched. It features multiple offices on the first and second floor. An unbelievable 1260 square foot — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialThis magnificent 2016 timber framed home sits on a scenic 23 acre tract. This large acreage is completely surrounded by a mature pine and cedar shelterbelt which gives the feeling of a secluded mountain setting. The custom home features 2 large bedrooms on the main — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for SaleExcellent sub-irrigated meadow in Southern Holt County. The access to the property is great, with Highway 11 on the North side, and an well maintained County road along the East side. This meadow can either be grazed or harvested for hay as it has a — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalThe Oak Canyon Retreat is an exceptional recreational ranch, located in the renowned oak canyon region in Northeastern Valley County Nebraska. The property consists of hard grass rangeland, 3 ponds, windmill, good fence, and many canyons full of mature oak trees. Strategic cedar tree removal — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for SaleThe Swanson Ranchette is located 5 miles Northeast of St. Paul and features a large modular home on 80 acres of rangeland. The home was manufactured in 1999 and has over 2100 square feet of living space which includes a master suite, two guest bedrooms — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Waterfront, RecreationalThis recreational acreage has it all! Live water, stocked pond, and great access. Excellent deer and upland game hunting can be found throughout the property. Approximately 22 acres of tillable ground are located in the NW and SE sides of the property allowing for the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalExcellent recreational property located 1/2 mile Northeast of Burwell along Highways 11 and 91. This productive sub irrigated hay meadow has great access and provides unmatched waterfowl hunting and development potential. Hundreds of thousands of ducks and geese inhabit the area, with this property lying — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:WaterfrontRecreational acreage with 1/4 mile of South Loup River frontage located 1/2 mile East of Ravenna Nebraska. The property is within 30 miles of Grand Island and Kearney. 15 acres +/-. - Electric - Paved Road Access - Submersible Well - 3 Heated Waterers - — Read more