- 02/26/2019Burwell Luxury Estate SellersJade is as near perfect of a real estate agent as they come. I've bought and sold a ton of homes and worked with many realtors. Jade exemplifies what you want from an agent on communication, professionalism, and representing you as a client. He showed up to our listing appointment and listened to our requests and ran with it! He showed up for every buyer preview and walked them thru with the buyer's agent, and explained to them the uniqueness and value in our property and why. He even showed up at closing. I would highly recommend Jade in Nebraska over any agent.Agent:Jade Stunkel
Jade Stunkel was born and raised in the Central Nebraska town of Ansley. In 2001 he moved an hour Northeast to the community of Ord where he resides with his wife Michelle, son Barron, and daughter Brynley. His acute knack for development is the result of years of farm and ranch land improvement as well as commercial and residential development. Also an entrepreneur, Jade is a founding member of the award-winning Scratchtown Brewing Company in Ord, which prides itself on simplicity with a nod to the heritage of the Sandhills region.
Since a young age, Jade has been an active member of his community by serving on numerous boards and committees. This serviceship paired with his personal business and land development investments provide Jade with a great deal of pride and appreciation for his community located in the foothills of the Nebraska Sandhills.
Jade enjoys an outdoors lifestyle and can be found fishing or hunting with with his friends and family in his free time.
Proud Member of the following Organizations:
- National Rifle Association - Life Member
- Quail / Pheasants Forever - Member/Sponsor
- Ducks Unlimited - Member/Sponsor
- Quality Deer Management Association - Member
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalThe 4-S Ranch offers 4535 contiguous deeded acres of hard grass rangeland and irrigated farm land, located 10 miles North of Broken Bow, in the heart of cattle country. Three submersible wells feed the 43 stock tanks laid out on the property. The 17 pastures — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Waterfront, RecreationalThis recreational mecca is known far and wide as the area roost for all types of waterfowl. It lies in the middle of one of the hottest areas to hunt ducks and geese in the state of Nebraska. The Location: 4 Miles North of Ord — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Recreational, Mineral or Water Rights OnlyExcellent combination farm located along the exclusive Davis Creek. A recently installed pivot covers 37 irrigated acres with 30 additional acres of gravity irrigated and dry farm land. The remaining pasture is surrounded by good fence and watered by two large stock ponds and a — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Recreational, Mineral or Water Rights OnlyThe Lucky Loup Ranch an excellent combination farm located 3 miles Northeast of North Loup, in Greeley County. The ranch is comprised of 147 highly productive acres of gravity irrigated farmland, and recreational rangeland. Two registered wells, and canal rights provide water for irrigation. Great — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Waterfront, RecreationalExcellent recreational farm located just North of Belgrade on the West side of Highway 52 in Northern Nance County. Nearly 1/2 mile of the scenic Cedar River flows through the tract. Fantastic Whitetail deer and turkey hunting can be expected throughout this hard to find — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Waterfront, RecreationalThis turn key hunting destination is located just 20 miles WNW of Grand Island Nebraska in Howard County. The 115 -/+ acres are comprised of recreational rangeland and hardwood timber groves. The property borders the South Loup River on the North and Southwest sides. This — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, CommercialH - B Tower is a completely renovated multi-use commercial building in the bustling Central Nebraska community of Ord. Nearly every inch of this historic building has been tastefully touched. It features multiple offices on the first and second floor. An unbelievable 1260 square foot — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialThis magnificent 2016 timber framed home sits on a scenic 23 acre tract. This large acreage is completely surrounded by a mature pine and cedar shelterbelt which gives the feeling of a secluded mountain setting. The custom home features 2 large bedrooms on the main — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, RecreationalThis productive farm features approximately 86 acres of tillable cropland, of which 61 are certified irrigated acres. (Farwell Irr. District) A building site with 2 barns, submersible well, and single phase electric service is located on the East side of the property. It overlooks one — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for SaleExcellent sub-irrigated meadow in Southern Holt County. The access to the property is great, with Highway 11 on the North side, and an well maintained County road along the East side. This meadow can either be grazed or harvested for hay as it has a — Read more