- 07/30/2018Highly recommendIt has been a pleasure working with you. I appreciate and commend you for getting my lake home sold. Had it listed with two other realty companies and had been trying to sell for 2 ½years. You did a wonderful job of getting my listing out to people that were seriously interested in buying a property. You made what can be a very daunting and difficult experience into a smooth transition. I would highly recommend you to anyone that is serious about buying or selling property. Thank you again for a job well done. Sincerely, Ms. Roberta King Burwell, NebraskaAgent:Jade Stunkel
Jade Stunkel was born and raised in the Central Nebraska town of Ansley. In 2001 he moved an hour northeast to the community of Ord where he resides with his wife Michelle, son Barron, and daughter Brynley. His acute knack for development is the result of years of farm and ranch land improvement as well as commercial and residential development. Also an entrepreneur, Jade is a founding member of the award-winning Scratchtown Brewing Company in Ord, which prides itself on simplicity with a nod to the heritage of the Sandhills region.
Since a young age, Jade has been an active member of his community by serving on numerous boards and committees. This serviceship paired with his personal business and land development investments provide Jade with a great deal of pride and appreciation for his community located in the foothills of the Nebraska Sandhills.
Jade enjoys an outdoors lifestyle and can be found fishing or hunting with with his friends and family in his free time.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalThe 4-S Ranch is a rare opportunity to own 4535 +/- contiguous deeded acres of hard grass range-land in Central Nebraska. Three submersible wells feed the 43 stock tanks laid out on the property. The 17 pastures are surrounded by very good fence. In the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe ranch consists of 160 acres of dry farm/alfalfa fields and rangeland. A beautiful 1500 square foot custom home highlights the main building site along with a nice 36X40 garage to the South of the house. A very nice hunting cabin sits 1/4 mile South — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Recreational, Mineral or Water Rights OnlyExcellent combination farm located along the exclusive Davis Creek. A recently installed pivot covers 37 irrigated acres with 30 additional acres of gravity irrigated and dry farm land. The remaining pasture is surrounded by good fence and watered by two large stock ponds and a — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalRyno Canyon Ranch boasts some of the most scenic views in Custer County. The property is loaded up with big game. Whitetail, Mule deer, Rio and Merriam turkeys can be found throughout the ranch. The East canyon has been fenced off from the rest of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialH - B Tower is a completely renovated multi-use commercial building in the bustling Central Nebraska community of Ord. Nearly every inch of this historic building has been tastefully touched. It features multiple offices on the first and second floor. An unbelievable 1260 square foot — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialThis magnificent 2016 timber framed home sits on a scenic 23 acre tract. This large acreage is completely surrounded by a mature pine and ceder shelterbelt which gives the feeling of a secluded mountain setting. The custom home features 2 large bedrooms on the main — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Waterfront, Recreational, Mineral or Water Rights OnlySpring Creek Sanctuary is one of the best recreational properties ever to be offered in Central Nebraska. Ducks to big Whitetail bucks, turkeys, and fantastic upland game hunting can be found throughout the entire property. This game mecca features a large fishing pond and Spring — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThis large 3 plus bedroom, 3.5 bath lake home offers views of the lake and is loaded up with all of the amenities that one can desire. The property features a massive 1200 square foot composite deck, an indoor Sundance 8 person hot tub, and — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, Timber LandNorth Loup River Hideaway consists of 28 +/- acres of elevated irrigated farm / building site, and riverbottom ground. The river frontage and backwater sloughs allow the new owner multiple spots for the perfect waterfowl blind. Deer and Turkey are abundant in the area, with — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Cabin, RecreationalExcellent views of the Calamus Lake can be found here. This spacious cabin has all of the amenites needed for a summer retreat. It features a large lot, landscaping, 600 square feet of elevated deck, and an unattached garage with 12 foot sidewalls to hold — Read more