- 02/26/2019Burwell Luxury Estate SellersJade is as near perfect of a real estate agent as they come. I've bought and sold a ton of homes and worked with many realtors. Jade exemplifies what you want from an agent on communication, professionalism, and representing you as a client. He showed up to our listing appointment and listened to our requests and ran with it! He showed up for every buyer preview and walked them thru with the buyer's agent, and explained to them the uniqueness and value in our property and why. He even showed up at closing. I would highly recommend Jade in Nebraska over any agent.Agent:Jade Stunkel
Jade Stunkel was born and raised in the Central Nebraska town of Ansley. In 2001 he moved an hour northeast to the community of Ord where he resides with his wife Michelle, son Barron, and daughter Brynley. His acute knack for development is the result of years of farm and ranch land improvement as well as commercial and residential development. Also an entrepreneur, Jade is a founding member of the award-winning Scratchtown Brewing Company in Ord, which prides itself on simplicity with a nod to the heritage of the Sandhills region.
Since a young age, Jade has been an active member of his community by serving on numerous boards and committees. This serviceship paired with his personal business and land development investments provide Jade with a great deal of pride and appreciation for his community located in the foothills of the Nebraska Sandhills.
Jade enjoys an outdoors lifestyle and can be found fishing or hunting with with his friends and family in his free time.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalThe 4-S Ranch is a rare opportunity to own 4535 +/- contiguous deeded acres of hard grass range-land in Central Nebraska. Three submersible wells feed the 43 stock tanks laid out on the property. The 17 pastures are surrounded by very good fence. In the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe ranch consists of 160 acres of dry farm/alfalfa fields and rangeland. A beautiful 1500 square foot custom home highlights the main building site along with a nice 36X40 garage to the South of the house. A very nice hunting cabin sits 1/4 mile South — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Recreational, Mineral or Water Rights OnlyExcellent combination farm located along the exclusive Davis Creek. A recently installed pivot covers 37 irrigated acres with 30 additional acres of gravity irrigated and dry farm land. The remaining pasture is surrounded by good fence and watered by two large stock ponds and a — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Recreational, Mineral or Water Rights OnlyThe Lucky Loup Ranch an excellent combination farm located 3 miles Northeast of North Loup, in Greeley County. The ranch is comprised of 147 highly productive acres of gravity irrigated farmland, and recreational rangeland. Two registered wells, and canal rights provide water for irrigation. Great — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Waterfront, RecreationalExcellent recreational farm located just North of Belgrade on the West side of Highway 52 in Northern Nance County. Nearly 1/2 mile of the scenic Cedar River flows through the tract. Fantastic Whitetail deer and turkey hunting can be expected throughout this hard to find — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalRyno Canyon Ranch boasts some of the most scenic views in Custer County. The property is loaded up with big game. Whitetail, Mule deer, Rio and Merriam turkeys can be found throughout the ranch. The East canyon has been fenced off from the rest of — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialThis magnificent 2016 timber framed home sits on a scenic 23 acre tract. This large acreage is completely surrounded by a mature pine and cedar shelterbelt which gives the feeling of a secluded mountain setting. The custom home features 2 large bedrooms on the main — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for SaleExcellent sub-irrigated meadow in Southern Holt County. The access to the property is great, with Highway 11 on the North side, and an well maintained County road along the East side. This meadow can either be grazed or harvested for hay as it has a — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Cabin, RecreationalConstructed in 2017, this spacious home could be used as year around family housing, vacation rental, or weekend retreat. Located close to the lake, this property is set up to entertain guests. It features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a large kitchen and living room. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Farms, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalNorth Loup River Hideaway consists of 28 +/- acres of elevated irrigated farm / building site, and riverbottom ground. The river frontage and backwater sloughs allow the new owner multiple spots for the perfect waterfowl blind. Deer and Turkey are abundant in the area, with — Read more