Jade Stunkel was born and raised in the Central Nebraska town of Ansley. In 2001 he moved an hour Northeast to the community of Ord where he resides with his wife Michelle, son Barron, and daughter Brynley. His acute knack for development is the result of years of farm and ranch land improvement as well as commercial and residential development. Also an entrepreneur, Jade is a founding member of the award-winning Scratchtown Brewing Company in Ord, which prides itself on simplicity with a nod to the heritage of the Sandhills region.
Since a young age, Jade has been an active member of his community by serving on numerous boards and committees. This serviceship paired with his personal business and land development investments provide Jade with a great deal of pride and appreciation for his community located in the foothills of the Nebraska Sandhills.
Jade enjoys an outdoors lifestyle and can be found fishing or hunting with with his friends and family in his free time.
Proud Member of the following Organizations:
- National Rifle Association - Life Member
- Quail / Pheasants Forever - Member/Sponsor
- Ducks Unlimited - Member/Sponsor
- Quality Deer Management Association - Member
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalThe 4-S Ranch offers 4535 contiguous deeded acres of hard grass rangeland and irrigated farm land, located 10 miles North of Broken Bow, in the heart of cattle country. Three submersible wells feed the 43 stock tanks laid out on the property. The 17 pastures — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Waterfront, RecreationalThis recreational mecca is known far and wide as the area roost for all types of waterfowl. It lies in the middle of one of the hottest areas to hunt ducks and geese in the state of Nebraska. The Location: 4 Miles North of Ord — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalThe Comstock River Ranch is well balanced with lowland pasture, hay meadow, and 57 acres of tillable farmland. The entire ranch is surrounded by very good fence, including ample cross fence, and smaller backgrounding pens around the building site. The calving pasture lies East of — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Recreational, Mineral or Water Rights OnlyExcellent combination farm located along the exclusive Davis Creek. A recently installed pivot covers 37 irrigated acres with 30 additional acres of gravity irrigated and dry farm land. The remaining pasture is surrounded by good fence and watered by two large stock ponds and a — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Recreational, Mineral or Water Rights OnlyThe Lucky Loup Ranch an excellent combination farm located 3 miles Northeast of North Loup, in Greeley County. The ranch is comprised of 147 highly productive acres of gravity irrigated farmland, and recreational rangeland. Two registered wells, and canal rights provide water for irrigation. Great — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for SaleThis nice combination farm features dry farmland, pasture, and pivot irrigation. The property is located 5 miles Southeast of Sargent Nebraska and has very good county road access on the North and East sides. Irrigation - 129 irrigated acres (Middle Loup Irr District) under an — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Waterfront, RecreationalExcellent recreational farm located just North of Belgrade on the West side of Highway 52 in Northern Nance County. Nearly 1/2 mile of the scenic Cedar River flows through the tract. Fantastic Whitetail deer and turkey hunting can be expected throughout this hard to find — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Waterfront, RecreationalThis turn key hunting destination is located just 20 miles WNW of Grand Island Nebraska in Howard County. The 115 -/+ acres are comprised of recreational rangeland and hardwood timber groves. The property borders the South Loup River on the North and Southwest sides. This — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialThis magnificent 2016 timber framed home sits on a scenic 23 acre tract. This large acreage is completely surrounded by a mature pine and cedar shelterbelt which gives the feeling of a secluded mountain setting. The custom home features 2 large bedrooms on the main — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalThis Middle Loup property has a lot going on. One half mile of river frontage, elevated pasture, hay meadow, and great county road access on the South and West side. Cross fence has been recently installed to maximize grazing potential and hay production. Above average — Read more