- 01/16/2018Justin L."It has been our dream for several years to own property in the Centennial valley. Without Jaci this dream never would have become a reality. Her hard work, knowledge and zeal made our transaction easy. My wife and I have purchased several properties in our lives but we have never had a realtor that worked as hard as Jaci, and it is rare to find anyone as helpful, knowledgeable, and motivated as she is. It was a wonderful experience, and we look forward to working with her again in the future."Agent:Jaci Cole
I am an agent with Hayden Outdoors Real Estate in the great Cowboy State. Born and raised on a cattle ranch in Eastern Colorado, I grew up riding, roping, hunting, and raising 4-H animals. I am a graduate of the University Of Wyoming College of Business and have been in Wyoming for over 6 years now. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, I am proud of my innovative marketing and 24/7 availability to clients.
I fit in well with the booming Hayden Outdoors team and am proud to represent Wyoming. I primarily do business in Albany, Laramie, Platte, Carbon, and Natrona Counties, but have recently expanded to other areas in Wyoming as well. My specialities include unique rural properties, ranches, water front properties, and ranchettes. I got married in September of 2018 to a Laramie native, and my husband and I enjoy camping, hunting, and getting outside with our two aussies.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalLocated approximately 20 miles north of Guernsey, Wyoming and 30 miles east of Glendo, Wyoming, Broom Creek Ranch is a highly productive Wyoming ranch with 4,411 deeded acres along with a 320 acre BLM lease and a 640 acre State of Wyoming lease. 5,371 total — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalPRESENTING : A special opportunity to own 36 acres of privacy and harmony encompassed by a gorgeous variety of trees, 7+ live water streams, rolling hills, and views of unique rock outcroppings. Located only 13 miles from Laramie, WY, and minutes from the Vedauwoo Recreation — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Recreational42 Blair Wallis Road, situated in the middle of the gorgeous Vedauwoo recreational area, is the private Wyoming home you’ve been searching for! This mountain home is located in the exclusive Vedauwoo Springs Development with gorgeous unobstructed views of natural rock formations and the Medicine — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalSurrounded by 360-degree views of gorgeous Wyoming Mountains, this property makes the ultimate seasonal home or full-time residence. This well-maintained 2-bedroom, 2 bath house sits on 2.5 deeded acres in a stunning and desired location just outside Centennial, WY, which is known as a gateway — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, HomesCharming and spacious twin-home in the private Grand View Heights area. Minutes away from Walmart, the Recreation Center, and the new Laramie High School. The home is 4 bedroom, 3.5 baths with granite counter tops, a fully finished basement, and a large master suite with — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalLocated in Albany County, WY, +/- 30 miles from Laramie, this rare gem is located where the Laramie River meets Sugar Loaf Mountain. In the charming community of Woods Landing, WY, this property offers 1.4 acres of OWNED waterfront property to play on. Discover the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe Rock River Antelope Hunt Camp is a private 70 acres in Southeastern Wyoming set up perfectly for your Wyoming pronghorn hunt or ice fishing adventure. The property features a well-kept manufactured home with wood siding and a nice preformed metal roof. There is a — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalUNDER CONTRACT! This is a rare 10-acre parcel in Carbon County that overlooks the stunning Little Snake River Valley. The property is only 1 1/2 miles north of Savery, WY and offers .4 miles of an engineered gravel driveway to year-round access that is County — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Waterfront, RecreationalThis rare lakefront lot directly borders the recreational paradise that is the Glendo Reservoir! Less than a 5-minute walk to the beach, with no other landowners in between, this vacant 10-acre lot would make an ideal home or camp site. The lot is in Bayside — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalThis is a gorgeous +/- 40 acres just minutes from Riverside/Encampment, WY. Encampment is in southern Wyoming and sits just between the Medicine Bow National Forest and the Houston Park Wilderness Area. Carbon Power supplies power to the property. This property has great development potential — Read more