- 02/05/2018Luke K.Our experience with Jaci was pleasant and professional. At all times we felt like we were being taken care of and our best interests were her first priority. We are located a long ways from the property we bought but she made the process as seamless as possible so we felt like we were there the entire time. I look forward to working with her in the future on more endeavors!Agent:Jaci Cole
I am a Realtor with Hayden Outdoors in the great state of Wyoming. Born and raised on a cattle ranch in Eastern Colorado, I grew up riding, roping, hunting, and raising 4-H animals. I am a graduate of the University Of Wyoming College Of Business and a Laramie resident. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, I am proud of my innovative marketing techniques, 24/7 availability, and outstanding client service.
Competitive and determined with a love of the outdoors, I followed in my dads footsteps and entered the Real Estate industry. My dad (Jim Digby) and I are now business partners and occasionally partner on properties in Wyoming.
I fit in well at Hayden Outdoors and plan to stay with them as long as possible! primarily do business in Albany, Laramie, Platte, Carbon, and Natrona Counties, but have recently expanded to other areas in Wyoming as well. I recently got married in September of 2018 to a Laramie native, and my husband and I enjoy camping, hunting, and getting outside with our two aussies.
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe Jelm Riverfront Mansion is an investment property with TWO HOMES! Located on the Laramie River and in the gorgeous valleys at the base of the Medicine Bow National forest, this property is a true once-in-a-lifetime buy. The 20-acre property features over 700 FT of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalThis luxury home sits on the outskirts of Laramie and boasts over 5,000 square feet and 6.79 private acres. You enter the property on the fully asphalt paved driveway. The properties location is ideal and features a rare overlook of Laramie from the spacious wrap-around — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialThis property is in the middle of the highly sought-after trophy Elk Hunting Unit #7. According to the Wyoming Game and Fish, " There is a substantial amount of accessible public land in this hunt area. Elk hunting success and trophy quality is typically good — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Recreational42 Blair Wallis Road, situated in the middle of the gorgeous Vedauwoo recreational area, is the private Wyoming home you’ve been searching for! This mountain home is located in the exclusive Vedauwoo Springs Development with gorgeous unobstructed views of natural rock formations and the Medicine — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalLocated in Albany County, WY, +/- 30 miles from Laramie, this rare gem is located where the Laramie River meets Sugar Loaf Mountain. In the charming community of Woods Landing, WY, this property offers 1.4 acres of OWNED waterfront property to play on. Discover the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalThis is a gorgeous +/- 80 acres just minutes from Riverside/Encampment, WY. Encampment is in southern Wyoming and sits just between the Medicine Bow National Forest and the Houston Park Wilderness Area. Carbon Power supplies power to the property. This property has great development potential — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThis is a rare 10-acre parcel in Carbon County that overlooks the stunning Little Snake River Valley. The property is only 1 1/2 miles north of Savery, WY and offers .4 miles of an engineered gravel driveway to year-round access that is County Road 501. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalHere is your opportunity to own your own cabin in the breathtaking Medicine Bow National Forest!! In the charming little community of Lake Creek, bordering thousands upon thousands of public land, this charming little cabin in the woods sits on .42 acres in one of — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThis 42 acre parcel isn’t an average Wild Horse Ranch property! This unique property offers topographical diversity and borders the gorgeous Sheep Mountain. It gives direct access thousands of acres of public land for great hunting and hiking. Elk often hang out on this side — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalOver 30 acres of buildable land for sale, less than 8 miles north of Laramie on HWY 287. Close to town, with views of the Laramie Range and the Snowy Range Mountains. This property has NO covenants, so you're free to build, own livestock, etc. — Read more