- 01/16/2018Justin L."It has been our dream for several years to own property in the Centennial valley. Without Jaci this dream never would have become a reality. Her hard work, knowledge and zeal made our transaction easy. My wife and I have purchased several properties in our lives but we have never had a realtor that worked as hard as Jaci, and it is rare to find anyone as helpful, knowledgeable, and motivated as she is. It was a wonderful experience, and we look forward to working with her again in the future."Agent:Jaci Cole
I am a Realtor with Hayden Outdoors in the great state of Wyoming. Born and raised on a cattle ranch in Eastern Colorado, I grew up riding, roping, hunting, and raising 4-H animals. I am a graduate of the University Of Wyoming College Of Business and a Laramie resident. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, I am proud of my innovative marketing techniques, 24/7 availability, and outstanding client service.
Competitive and determined with a love of the outdoors, I followed in my dads footsteps and entered the Real Estate industry. My dad (Jim) and I are now business partners and occasionally partner on properties in Wyoming.
I fit in well at Hayden Outdoors and plan to stay with them as long as possible! primarily do business in Albany, Laramie, Platte, Carbon, and Natrona Counties, but have recently expanded to other areas in Wyoming as well. I recently got married in September of 2018 to a Laramie native, and my husand and I enjoy camping, hunting, and getting outside with our two aussies.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Recreational, CommercialThe Jelm Riverfront Mansion is a gorgeous once in a lifetime property for an investor, the outdoorsman of any kind, or anyone searching for a secluded family get-a-way. Located in southeastern Wyoming at the base of the Snowy Range Mountains, this 20-acre property features 707 — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalHUGE PRICE REDUCTION! This property is a horseman’s dream. A quick 7 miles north of Laramie, WY, this gorgeous 40 acre property sits a couple miles from the entrance of Rogers Canyon in a well-kept neighborhood with canyon views. The gorgeous 4 bedroom 3 bath — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Homes, Cabin, Recreational, Timber Land, CommercialShowing by appointment only. This is an awesome commercial opportunity smack dab in the middle of Medicine Bow National Forest and only 3.8 miles from the Snowy Range Ski Area. This is a phenomenal opportunity to live away from the hustle and bustle of the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalAre you looking for an affordable family home with breathtaking views? A short 7 miles north of Laramie, WY in the coveted Rogers Canyon community, this charming 2 story home sits in a scenic and peaceful neighborhood and offers 40 acres for you to play — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Homes, CommercialPrice Reduced!! This 5,941 square foot building in Savery, WY has endless possibilities. Commercially, there are multiple opportunities or routes you could go to produce income, or it could be a handy man’s favorite project to update into his dream home. This property sits on — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialPrice Reduced!! The Home: Nestled in the quaint community of Savery, WY, this 1 ½ story home is one of a kind and has had tons of added conveniences for cozy rural living. The property is 3 bedroom, 1 3/4 bath, with a newer detached — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalOver 30 acres of buildable land for sale, less than 8 miles north of Laramie on HWY 287. Close to town, with views of the Laramie Range and the Snowy Range Mountains. This property has NO covenants, so you're free to build, own livestock, etc. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalSawmill Homestead is 60 acres divided into buildable parcels. This particular lot is 2.23 acres. There are 29 acres established as "common areas", such as a picturesque (seasonal) pond, a picnic area, and swing set. These lots hoard panoramic mountain views but are close to — Read more