- 02/05/2018Luke K.Our experience with Jaci was pleasant and professional. At all times we felt like we were being taken care of and our best interests were her first priority. We are located a long ways from the property we bought but she made the process as seamless as possible so we felt like we were there the entire time. I look forward to working with her in the future on more endeavors!Agent:Jaci Cole
I am a Realtor with Hayden Outdoors in the great state of Wyoming. Born and raised on a cattle ranch in Eastern Colorado, I grew up riding, roping, hunting, and raising 4-H animals. I am a graduate of the University Of Wyoming College Of Business and a Laramie resident. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, I am proud of my innovative marketing techniques, 24/7 availability, and outstanding client service.
Competitive and determined with a love of the outdoors, I followed in my dads footsteps and entered the Real Estate industry. My dad (Jim Digby) and I occasionally partner on properties in Wyoming.
I fit in well at Hayden Outdoors and plan to stay with them! I primarily do business in Albany, Laramie, Platte, Carbon, and Natrona Counties, but have recently expanded to other areas in Wyoming as well. I got married in September of 2018 to a Laramie native, and my husband and I enjoy camping, hunting, and getting outside with our two aussies.
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalPRESENTING : A special opportunity to own 36 acres of privacy and harmony encompassed by a gorgeous variety of trees, 7+ live water streams, rolling hills, and views of unique rock outcroppings. Located only 13 miles from Laramie, WY, and minutes from the Vedauwoo Recreation — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialThis property is in the middle of the highly sought-after trophy Elk Hunting Unit #7. According to the Wyoming Game and Fish, " There is a substantial amount of accessible public land in this hunt area. Elk hunting success and trophy quality is typically good — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Recreational42 Blair Wallis Road, situated in the middle of the gorgeous Vedauwoo recreational area, is the private Wyoming home you’ve been searching for! This mountain home is located in the exclusive Vedauwoo Springs Development with gorgeous unobstructed views of natural rock formations and the Medicine — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalAre you looking for an affordable family home with breathtaking views? A short 7 miles north of Laramie, WY in the coveted Rogers Canyon community, this charming 2 story home sits in a scenic and peaceful neighborhood and offers 40 acres for you to play — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalSurrounded by 360-degree views of gorgeous Wyoming Mountains, this property makes the ultimate seasonal home or full-time residence. This well-maintained 2-bedroom, 2 bath house sits on 2.5 deeded acres in a stunning and desired location just outside Centennial, WY, which is known as a gateway — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, HomesCharming and spacious twin-home in the private Grand View Heights area. Minutes away from Walmart, the Recreation Center, and the new Laramie High School. The home is 4 bedroom, 3.5 baths with granite counter tops, a fully finished basement, and a large master suite with — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalLocated in Albany County, WY, +/- 30 miles from Laramie, this rare gem is located where the Laramie River meets Sugar Loaf Mountain. In the charming community of Woods Landing, WY, this property offers 1.4 acres of OWNED waterfront property to play on. Discover the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalThis is a gorgeous +/- 80 acres just minutes from Riverside/Encampment, WY. Encampment is in southern Wyoming and sits just between the Medicine Bow National Forest and the Houston Park Wilderness Area. Carbon Power supplies power to the property. This property has great development potential — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalUNDER CONTRACT! The Rock River Antelope Hunt Camp is a private 70 acres in Southeastern Wyoming set up perfectly for your Wyoming pronghorn hunt or ice fishing adventure. The property features a well-kept manufactured home with wood siding and a nice preformed metal roof. There — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalUNDER CONTRACT! This is a rare 10-acre parcel in Carbon County that overlooks the stunning Little Snake River Valley. The property is only 1 1/2 miles north of Savery, WY and offers .4 miles of an engineered gravel driveway to year-round access that is County — Read more