- 11/14/2017Laramie WY"Jaci did an excellent job of helping me find my first home. She showed me as many houses as I needed to to feel comfortable with the market. Since I had never bought any real estate before, I needed a lot of help and Jaci did an excellent job of guiding me through the process. I couldn’t be happier with my first home. I would highly recommend Jaci to anyone in the market. I will definitely be using her for any future transactions."Agent:Jaci Cole
I am a Realtor with Hayden Outdoors in the great state of Wyoming. Born and raised on a cattle ranch in Eastern Colorado, I grew up riding, roping, hunting, and raising 4-H animals. I am a graduate of the University Of Wyoming College Of Business and a Laramie resident. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, I am proud of my innovative marketing techniques, 24/7 availability, and outstanding client service.
Competitive and determined with a love of the outdoors, I followed in my dads footsteps and entered the Real Estate industry. My dad (Jim Digby) and I are now business partners and occasionally partner on properties in Wyoming.
I fit in well at Hayden Outdoors and plan to stay with them as long as possible! primarily do business in Albany, Laramie, Platte, Carbon, and Natrona Counties, but have recently expanded to other areas in Wyoming as well. I recently got married in September of 2018 to a Laramie native, and my husband and I enjoy camping, hunting, and getting outside with our two aussies.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalThe Jelm Riverfront Mansion is a gorgeous once in a lifetime property for an investor, an outdoorsman, or anyone searching for a secluded family get-a-way. Located in southeastern Wyoming, this 20-acre property features 707 feet of private river frontage on the Laramie River, a 9,000 — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Recreational42 Blair Wallis Road, situated in the middle of the gorgeous Vedauwoo recreational area, is the private Wyoming home you’ve been searching for! This mountain home is located in the exclusive Vedauwoo Springs Development with gorgeous unobstructed views of natural rock formations and the Medicine — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalAre you looking for an affordable family home with breathtaking views? A short 7 miles north of Laramie, WY in the coveted Rogers Canyon community, this charming 2 story home sits in a scenic and peaceful neighborhood and offers 40 acres for you to play — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalLocated in Albany County, WY, +/- 30 miles from Laramie, this rare gem is located where the Laramie River meets Sugar Loaf Mountain. In the charming community of Woods Landing, WY, this property offers 1.4 acres of OWNED waterfront property to play on. Discover the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalThis is a gorgeous +/- 80 acres just minutes from Riverside/Encampment, WY. Encampment is in southern Wyoming and sits just between the Medicine Bow National Forest and the Houston Park Wilderness Area. The property offers water rights off of the Indian Creek that runs through — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Vacant Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThis is a rare 10-acre parcel in Carbon County that overlooks the stunning Little Snake River Valley. The property is only 1 1/2 miles north of Savery, WY and offers .4 miles of an engineered gravel driveway to year-round access that is County Road 501. — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Timber Land, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalHere is your opportunity to own your own cabin in the breathtaking Medicine Bow National Forest!! In the charming little community of Lake Creek, bordering thousands upon thousands of public land, this charming little cabin in the woods sits on .42 acres in one of — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThis 42 acre parcel isn’t an average Wild Horse Ranch property! This unique property offers topographical diversity and borders the gorgeous Sheep Mountain. It gives direct access thousands of acres of public land for great hunting and hiking. Elk often hang out on this side — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalOver 30 acres of buildable land for sale, less than 8 miles north of Laramie on HWY 287. Close to town, with views of the Laramie Range and the Snowy Range Mountains. This property has NO covenants, so you're free to build, own livestock, etc. — Read more