- 06/06/20195 Star ReviewOur property had been on the market for a long time. Greg got the listing and in a very short time he had a buyer. The prospective buyers were all qualified and the buyers were a perfect fit for our ranch that has been in the family for almost 40 years. 5 STAR REVIEW! Great job Greg!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!! Mava and Danny Riccitelli from the Davis Elk Land & Cattle RanchAgent:Greg Liddle
Greg Liddle is a broker associate, licensed in Colorado and New Mexico, with an incredible passion for the land. Greg grew up in the Florida Keys and the panhandle of Florida with most of his time spent stalking tarpon, bonefish, permit and Alabama whitetails. His free time today is split working his llewellin setters on upland birds and hunting mule deer and elk in the Four Corner states. His passion is the pursuit of trophy mule deer.
Greg has over 30 years experience in matching client’s unique desires with the ideal recreational real estate opportunity. Greg specializes in recreational properties and hunting/working cattle ranches and has personally closed +/-$200 million in real estate over the last 10 years, with closing $45.5 million in 2017 and in excess of $45 million closed or under contract in 2018.
Greg’s love of the Southwest and the recreation it provides consistently enables him to achieve top volume sales awards. These include top individual broker sales volume nationwide with LandLeader, top volume broker with Hayden Outdoors in 2017 (11 states) and top individual realtor volume in the Southern Colorado/Northern New Mexico MLS (+/-350 participating brokers).
Greg resides in Durango Colorado with his wife Michelle, Filson & Daly (the setters ) and Ace & King (a pair of Austrian Haflingers mountain horses).
“Thank you for allowing me the best job in the world”.
Best in ‘18 to you and yours, Greg Liddle
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalMossback Ranch, Rio Arriba County New Mexico - $3,158,000 ALL TAGS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR 2019 SEASON!!! 2 mile Border with the Jicarilla Apache Reservation and +/- 2038 acres. (This ranch went under contract the week it went on the market but Seller will entertain back — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalSawmill Creek Ranch +/- 3022 Deeded Acres Bordering the Gila National Forest, the +/- 3022 deeded acres plus 589 leased acres of the Dripping Springs Allotment of the Saw Mill Creek Ranch in Grant County, New Mexico may just be the land investment you’ve been — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalEkko Ranch, Rio Arriba County, New Mexico The +/- 2200 deeded acres (+/- 480 acres State Lease) totaling 2680 acres of the Ekko Ranch represents one the most historic hunting and working properties between Denver and Phoenix. Located approximately 12 miles west of Cebolla New — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalBrushy Canyon Ranch, Colfax County NM +/- 1230 acres! World Class Mule Deer with OTC Deer Tags & 12 Elk tags! Excellent turkey, bear and lion! Significant price reduction! This game rich ranch, with one of the highest tag allotments that can exist per acre, — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalUPDATE: NEW MEXICO FISH AND GAME JUST INCREASED THIS RANCH TO 20 EITHER SEX ELK TAGS PER YEAR. SELLER FINANCING WITH 25% DOWN and 11 ELK TAGS FOR 2018!!! TAOS COUNTY, NM ($825 Per Acre) The San Pedro Mesa Ranch, +/- 3205 acres within a — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalAspens Meadows & Ponds Ranch, Hay Camp Mesa San Juan National Forest, Montezuma County, Colorado This +/- 840-acre inholding is located approximately 10 miles back into the San Juan National Forest via a National Forest maintained and accessed road. This off-the-grid hidden hideaway is what — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalArabela Ranch is located in historic Lincoln County, New Mexico on the eastern slope of the Capitan Mountain Range. The ranch is comprised of +/-940 deeded acres nestled below the face of the rugged and scenic 10,000 ft. Sunset Peak. Arabela Ranch is accessed 17 — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalLine Shack Ranch, Unit 136, Plains Elk Units, Las Animas County Co. +/- 3728 acres offered at $800 per acre. 5 month rifle elk seasons, World-class Landowner Mule Deer Tags, Antelope, Bear, Coyote & Bobcat Line Shack Ranch goes back to the days of the — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalPiedra River Ranch Located on both sides of the Piedra River and approximately halfway between Durango and Pagosa Springs, Colorado lies the Piedra River Ranch, the most completely appointed, gold medal riverfront property value that exists today in Southwest Colorado. *** New additions/features added to — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalMariano Mesa Ranch - $850/acre for premier elk hunting! +/- 2640 acres of Mariano Mesa Ranch, Quemado NM plus 560 BLM leased acres With numerous Southern Colorado and New Mexico 2017 hunting ranch sales comps coming in at $1500-$2400 per acre, this is an exceptional — Read more