Graham Jacobs was born and raised on a small ranch in Lander Wyoming. Lander Wyoming is situated at the base of the Wind River mountains. Growing up Graham spent the majority of his time on the mountain with family and friends which led to an extreme love of everything Outdoors. Nothing was better than throwing on a back pack or saddling up horses to head into the back country into some of the most pristine unvisited back country in the lower 48 for extended periods of time. There was not a mountain to high to climb or a lake to far in the back country for Graham. Graham spent his summers climbing and fishing the Wind River Mountains and working on the family ranch. As the summer turned to fall you would find Graham chasing trophy Elk and Mule Deer in the same back country. Graham’s love of everything Outdoors, work ethic, and love of Country set him on a natural path to join the United States Marine Corps in 2000. During Graham’s 12 years in the Marine Corps he excelled and became part of the Marine Corps most elite units. Graham spent his time at 3rd Reconnaissance Battalion, 1st Force Reconnaissance Company, and 1st Marine Special Operations Battalion. Graham also attended and successfully passed many other military schools that include Marine Scout Sniper school, Army Airborn, Military Free fall. Over 12 years with these Elite units Graham did 6 combat deployments leading his men in some of the toughest and most challenging combat areas of Iraq and Afghanistan. 3 deployments to Iraq from the years of 2004-2006 and 3 deployments to Afghanistan from the years of 2007-2011. During these Combat deployments Graham served as a Recon Team leader, Marine Special Operations element leader, and lastly as Assistant Operations Chief for a Special Operations Task Force. During these combat deployments Graham was awarded several personal awards for Valor. Some of Graham’s personal awards include the Silver Star the Nations 3rd highest award for Valor, Purple Heart, Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal with V for valor, and numerous Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals with V for valor. Graham was also awarded the Greatful Nation award in 2011 for the entire Special Operations Community. In 2012 Graham chose not to re-enlisted and moved back to Wyoming where he worked in the Oil & Gas industry.
Graham’s love of the Outdoors, farm and ranch background, and as a former member of the United States Marine Corps most elite Unit Graham made an easy decision to join the Hayden Outdoors team where he brings the same work ethic, leadership, and dedication to duty to Hayden Outdoors clients as he did while serving our Great Nation and the United States Marine Corps.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, HomesA unbelievable property that has never been on the market. This location was chosen as the perfect homesite by this family because of its amazing location and scenery long before lander was even a spot on the map for everything it is known for today! — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Cabin, RecreationalA truly amazing mountain property. This beautiful 2 bedroom 1 bath cabin with a large loft and 55.3 acres sits on the side of Commissary ridge just north of Kemmerer Wyoming. It is a true sportsmans paradise! An amazing getaway year round. The property is — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, CommercialA absolutely beautiful 4 bedroom 4 bath house just a minute outside of Lander city limits. This beautiful place has everything a family would ever want. Situated on 5.56 acres. This place has amazing views of the Wind River mountains right out of your bedroom, — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalA beautiful 1 1/2 story, 3-bedroom, 2 bath rustic log home situated on 40 acres with Popo Agie River frontage. This beautiful property is the best of both worlds. It is country living at its best yet only 8 miles from the Scenic and Beautiful — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialA very nice 2 bed 1 bath House situated on 2.5 acres in the beautiful Willow Creek area. Another amazing feature is the fully insulated and heated 40'X60' shop that has sealed concrete floors. The house has hardwood floors throughout, Vaulted wood ceilings in the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalAn absolutly amazing 40 acre recreational property. Just look at the views! This beautiful 40 acres comes with a very nice off grid house. Situated above Daniel Wyoming in one of the most beautiful areas in Wyoming. Whether you are looking to spend a summer — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Cabin, RecreationalSituated just above the Atlantic City Road at the east end of the Atlantic City Historic District, this snug little cabin offers history buffs, outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen proximity to the South Pass area and thousands of acres of its surrounding public lands. This property — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalA beautiful 80 acres only 10 minutes from Atlantic city Wyoming. Spring Gulch 80 acres is a mix of sage brush and a lush meadow with year round live water. Antelope and other wildlife can be seen frequenting the property daily. Located in a historic — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, FarmsA very well situated 8.2 acres just outside city limits on Riverview Rd. The entire property is currently under Alfalfa with water rights. Current owners get three cuttings annually. This property would make a beautiful home site with all the amenities of town living without — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant LandAlpine Meadows Lot 99 sits in an absolutely beautiful subdivision located in Alpine Wyoming. Lot 99 is only minutes away from the Snake River and Palisades Reservoir. Both know for amazing fishing! Alpine Meadows has amazing views of the surrounding mountains and Palisades reservoir. Your — Read more