Geoff is a licensed salesperson in Wyoming, and he's proud to be a part of the dynamic community of Lander for the last 20 years. Geoff completed his B.S. in Ag Science at Chico State University and went in search for a home in the larger landscapes of the Rockies. He has developed and operated multiple independent restaurants in Lander. Geoff has a working knowledge of the local business economy, and the relationships he has built in central Wyoming put him in good stead with people who value trust and respect. Geoff pursues business and recreational opportunities eagerly, in one of the most beautiful locations on earth, and enjoys developing the chance for others to enjoy the same. Ski, climb, bike, wingshoot, chase trout, Geoff can help you realize the many benefits of investing, recreating, and living well in beautiful Wyoming.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialLive and work in the most picturesque and historic location in Fremont County. 30 miles from Lander, in the middle of the stunning playground of the southern Wind River Range. The Miner's Grubstake and Dredge Saloon has proven that it can consistently pay for you — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant LandThis gorgeous wooded lot is located within city limits, adjacent to the Goodrich addition, Its 6.48 park-like acres are an ideal location for a residence that will feel like a retreat in every respect. Horses would be most welcome here. Mature cottonwoods shade the property, — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalLocated 30 minutes north of Kemmerer on County Road 306 in the stunning Pomeroy Basion, is this property located in the middle of the sporting enthusiast's dream. This cabin and its adjoining property is situated just above the Fontanelle Gap, a thoroughfare for migrating elk — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Cabin, RecreationalSituated just above the Atlantic City Road at the east end of the Atlantic City Historic District, this snug little cabin offers history buffs, outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen proximity to the South Pass area and thousands of acres of its surrounding public lands. This property — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalThis 10 acre lot close to town is perfect for you to arrive for a summer evening under the stars. Maybe it's the future location of your new country home just a stone's throw from town. Located at the top of Baldwin Creek Road, this — Read more