Duncan Clark grew up in a ranching family in West Texas where he inherited a great deal of knowledge about cattle, wildlife, and how to manage and maintain range and wildlife habitat on the land. With this background on the land, Duncan became passionate about agricultural and recreational ranching operations. Spending summers on his family’s working ranch in Wyoming, Duncan became accustomed to the western outdoor lifestyle picking up invaluable experience on the intricate management of western recreational and production ranches.
His love for exploring the western states archery hunting Elk and Deer to fly fishing the many lakes, rivers, and streams in the west lead him to attend school at Colorado State University. Duncan graduated from Colorado State University with degrees in real estate & finance and participated in many wildlife conservation groups while at school. Duncan has a lifetime of experience dealing with mineral & water rights from his past jobs in the oilfield and has worked as a fly-fishing, big game and waterfowl guide gaining a strong background in these industries so vital to the land brokerage business.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience in agricultural and recreational sporting opportunities; Duncan believes he has an edge when assessing land, water and recreational components on ranching operations throughout the country. He is committed to assisting his clients in answering the important questions that must be understood when buying or selling land. Duncan is a committed sportsman in the outdoors community and is a member of wildlife conservation organizations such as Ducks Unlimited, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Trout Unlimited, and the National Wild Turkey Federation. Let Duncan's knowledge and experience in brokering ranches be an asset to you throughout the process of a land transaction.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalGeneral Description: Turks Pond Farm & Hunt consists of 1280+/- Acres in Baca County approximately 13+/- miles Northeast of Springfield, Colorado with good access via maintained county roads coming off of US Hwy 287. Turks Pond Farm & Hunt is a superior example of a — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe Cochran Ranch consist of 256.6+/- Acres of exceptional Hay/recreational ground with no conservation easement approximately one-mile Northeast of Monte Vista, Colorado on the Eastern side of Rio Grande County. The property lies right in the heart of the San Luis Valley along the Rio — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalPredator Acres consist of 277+/- Acres approximately 13 miles south of Monte Vista, Colorado on the northern side of Conejos County. The property lies on the western side of the San Luis Valley along the Alamosa River drainage, a tributary of the Rio Grande River. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe Ridge Haus Retreat consists of 10+/- Acres in a private gated community Boulder Ridge Estates, just north of the Colorado/Wyoming Border approximately 9 miles west of US Hwy 287. The property boasts a 1024+/- SF well maintained cabin with a large deck, firepit, hot — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Boulder Ridge Valley View Property is a 35+/- Acre lot located approximately 7 miles southwest of Tie Siding, Wyoming and US Hwy 287. The property is located halfway between Fort Collins, Colorado and Laramie, Wyoming making it a prime location for a recreational paradise. — Read more