Duncan Clark grew up in a ranching family in West Texas where he inherited a great deal of knowledge about cattle, wildlife, and how to manage and maintain range and wildlife habitat on the land. With this background on the land, Duncan quickly became passionate about hunting, fishing, and the outdoors. Spending summers working on his family’s hay and cattle ranch west of Laramie, Wyoming, Duncan became accustomed to the western outdoor lifestyle picking up invaluable experience on the intricate management of western recreational and production ranches.
His love for exploring the western states archery hunting Elk and Deer to fly fishing the many lakes, rivers, and streams in the west lead him to moving to Colorado full time to attend school at Colorado State University. Duncan graduated from Colorado State University with degrees in real estate & finance and participated in many wildlife conservation groups while at school. Duncan has experience in the oilfield and has worked as a fly-fishing and big game/waterfowl guide gaining valuable knowledge from a wide range of experiences in these industries.
With experience in all aspects of hunting, fishing, and the outdoors to growing up with a ranching background, he believes he has an edge when evaluating quality land or water around the west. With an exceptional wealth of knowledge regarding recreational characteristics on a wide range of topographically diverse properties, Duncan specializes in western hunting and fishing properties. He is committed to assisting his clients in answering the important questions that must be understood when buying or selling land. Duncan is a committed sportsman in the outdoors community and is a member of major conservation organizations such as Ducks Unlimited, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Trout Unlimited, and the National Wild Turkey Federation.
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe Cochran Ranch consist of 256.6+/- Acres of exceptional Hay/recreational ground with no conservation easement approximately one-mile Northeast of Monte Vista, Colorado on the Eastern side of Rio Grande County. The property lies right in the heart of the San Luis Valley along the Rio — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalPredator Acres consist of 277+/- Acres approximately 13 miles south of Monte Vista, Colorado on the northern side of Conejos County. The property lies on the western side of the San Luis Valley along the Alamosa River drainage, a tributary of the Rio Grande River. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe Ridge Haus Retreat consists of 10+/- Acres in a private gated community Boulder Ridge Estates, just north of the Colorado/Wyoming Border approximately 9 miles west of US Hwy 287. The property boasts a 1024+/- SF well maintained cabin with a large deck, firepit, hot — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Boulder Ridge Valley View Property is a 35+/- Acre lot located approximately 7 miles southwest of Tie Siding, Wyoming and US Hwy 287. The property is located halfway between Fort Collins, Colorado and Laramie, Wyoming making it a prime location for a recreational paradise. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalNorth Park Overlook consists of 35+/- Acres of prime transitional Alpine land with direct access to Routt National Forest. The property boasts world-class views of the North Platte River Valley and the Park Range of North Park. There is a homesite ready for construction with — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThe Picketwire Bucks and Bulls acreage is a 36.94+/- Acre Property directly bordering over 2680+/- Acres of landlocked BLM in Las Animas County, Colorado approximately 6 miles northwest of the town of Trinidad. The property itself and the BLM ground it borders provides some of — Read more