Dot Estep (Merrill) has a strong agricultural background having been raised on ranches in the Madison Valley and also having focused on Ag Science in college. Combining her knowledge of ranching, her love of hunting, hiking along with her desire to be horseback in the hills creates a perfect agent to show you her beloved Madison Valley.
Newer to real estate she also brings with her the technology background that only the young intuitively have making her a great agent to list and sell your property.
Whether you are considering selling or thinking of buying give Dot a try!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalWILLOW WOOD RANCH - 219+/- acres in 2 parcels w/ fishable South Willow Creek (Rainbows, Browns, Cutthroat, & Brooks - potential ponding from a private use gravel pit located on the ranch), Water shares, 3 major irrigation ditches, trees, wildlife, & massive views of Tobacco — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes40+ acres (31+/- high producing irrigated hay ground w/ water rights from Nugget & Green Acre ditches as well as 3 wheel lines & 2 pumps to irrigate the land which will convey at closing). The beautifully remodeled 3 bed- 2 bath home & multiple — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes1000+ feet of fishable Jack Creek flows through this one of a kind, irreplaceable piece of Montana history. Built in 1910 (remodeled multiple times since then) this log home and outbuildings once served as a Guest Ranch for all that love Montana recreation. This five — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialThe Historic BLUE MOON SALOON (Restaurant, Bar, Store, Cabins &Campground) is being offered turn-key ready for the discerning buyer. Located in the quaint town of Cameron you will find the Blue Moon Saloon a place where locals gather, enjoying Friday night prime rib, Saturday night — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale203+ acres that is comprised of five plated (Madison County approved) lots that is currently used for irrigated hay ground and pasture lands. Keep for agricultural use, consider a conservation easement, sell parcels off individually, build on one and sell the remainder......with this property the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Recreational2.5 miles to Harrison Schools lies 158.566 acres of Antelope Creek, trees, peace tranquility, and mountain views. Nestled in the heart of the Tobacco Roots, this property is protected by covenants and deed restrictions. No mobiles allowed but the covenants allowfor you to bring your — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialOutstanding and rare offering on 10+ fully fenced acres with a LARGE shop (32’X70’ main floor) with concrete floors, two roll-up doors (small door is 8’H x 12’W, large door is 13’H x 12’W), 2-220 plugs and a woodstove. The upstairs has endless potential to — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalTop of the world views from Indian Creek to Ennis Lake. Fantastic recreational access to Axolotl Lakes for fishing and public lands for recreation. Make this your home base while you hunt, fish, hike, ride your horses or 4 wheelers and more. This is one — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialWalk out of your home to start a round of golf from Hole #3 Tee box located just off your stamped and stained concrete patio. This immaculate 1635 SF 3 bed-2 bath single level home that was built in 2017 with an open floor plan, — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalMassive Mountain views!! Partially fenced bordering State Land - Bordering the Madison River! This parcel can be purchased seperatly or with Parcel #3 - both for $375,000 giving you 40 acres. NO COVENANTS!!! Build your dream home in the Madison Valley with quick access to — Read more