- 04/20/2020Amazing Realtor To Work With!Dot Estep was an amazing realtor to work with! We have her a list of what we wanted and she found us exactly what we were asking for! She worked very hard to help us not only find a property but make our dream come true! She answered any and all questions we had. Very fast and efficient made the home buying process a breeze and our favorite part she was upfront and honest!! Jessica ClawsonAgent:Dot Estep
Dot Estep (Merrill) was raised in SW Montana on a cattle ranch riding, doctoring, caring for the animals, irrigating and haying all of which allowed her to see and learn all aspects of the ranching life. She has also spent many hours in the mountains hiking, hunting and packing camps in & out. With a strong agricultural background as well as a love for the outdoors and exploring God’s country. When she graduated high school she went to college for rangeland management and livestock production. Then later moved to Dickinson North Dakota and attended DSU where she took multiple crop and crop science classes helping her gain more knowledge about the agricultural world. Before moving to Dillon she sold real estate in Ennis, MT since 2014. Dot has also spent her time day working for many of the local ranches mostly in the fall and spring months as well as night calving. With a good agricultural knowledge base as well as a strong work ethic she also brings with her the technology background that only the young intuitively have making her a great agent to list and sell your property.
Whether you are considering selling or thinking of buying give me a call to see what I can do for you!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Waterfront, RecreationalOutstanding & Rare Offering located just 93 miles from Glacier National Park along the shore of the picturesque Frank Lake. There is 226 acres of undeveloped recreational paradise bordering National Forest Service with almost 2000 feet of lake frontage, multiple building sites, mature trees and — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalEarly Springs Ranch is a combination of 3 parcels creating 414.13 acres of potential. Light covenants allow 4 parcels per 160 acres (potential for 10 parcels w/ Madison County Subdivision approval), or do lot line adjustment & keep it in 3 parcels, or enjoy peace — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalWILLOW WOOD RANCH - 219+/- acres in 2 parcels w/ fishable South Willow Creek (Rainbows, Browns, Cutthroat, & Brooks - potential ponding from a private use gravel pit located on the ranch), Water shares, 3 major irrigation ditches, trees, wildlife, & massive views of Tobacco — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalBring your horses, fly rods, kayak-canoe, hiking boots, and your binoculars as your new home is in the middle of a great recreational playground. Stable the horses in the barn, let them roam on this 20 acres (fenced-cross fenced) or saddle up & ride the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalGrayling Creek bisects this 187.84 acres with water, tremendous views of the Tobacco Root Mountains, and quick - easy access to Bozeman-Belgrade Airport (about an hour) or just minutes away from Ennis, Montana. This property offers multiple building sites where you can tuck down in — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes40+ acres (31+/- high producing irrigated hay ground w/ water rights from Nugget & Green Acre ditches as well as 3 wheel lines & 2 pumps to irrigate the land (will convey at closing). The beautifully remodeled 3 bed- 2 bath home & multiple outbuildings — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalState lands on two sides make this 226.29 acre parcel seem even larger than it is. There is a spring that creates a nice little creek coming through "Secret Valley" creating an easy watering hole for your herd (property is perimeter fenced). Varied topography gives — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, HomesNO COVENANTS and 1000+ feet of fishable Jack Creek flows through this one of a kind, irreplaceable piece of Montana history. Built in 1910 (remodeled multiple times since then) this log home and outbuildings once served as a Guest Ranch for all that love Montana — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialThe Historic BLUE MOON SALOON (Restaurant, Bar, Store, Cabins &Campground) is being offered turn-key ready for the discerning buyer. Located in the quaint town of Cameron you will find the Blue Moon Saloon a place where locals gather, enjoying Friday night prime rib, Saturday night — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, HomesMoran Creek, access to Blaine Spring Creek, 20 fenced-cross fenced horsey acres, incredible views of Sphinx and the Madison Mountains, easy year round access from paved Gravelly Range Road (8 miles to Ennis), custom wooden pegged Timber Frame Home, Guest House, landscaped yard, fiber optics,.....this — Read more