- 04/20/2020Amazing Realtor To Work With!Dot Estep was an amazing realtor to work with! We have her a list of what we wanted and she found us exactly what we were asking for! She worked very hard to help us not only find a property but make our dream come true! She answered any and all questions we had. Very fast and efficient made the home buying process a breeze and our favorite part she was upfront and honest!! Jessica ClawsonAgent:Dot Estep
Dot Estep (Merrill) was raised in SW Montana on a cattle ranch riding, doctoring, caring for the animals, irrigating and haying all of which allowed her to see and learn all aspects of the ranching life. She has also spent many hours in the mountains hiking, hunting and packing camps in & out. With a strong agricultural background as well as a love for the outdoors and exploring God’s country. When she graduated high school she went to college for rangeland management and livestock production. Then later moved to Dickinson North Dakota and attended DSU where she took multiple crop and crop science classes helping her gain more knowledge about the agricultural world. Before moving to Dillon she sold real estate in Ennis, MT since 2014. Dot has also spent her time day working for many of the local ranches mostly in the fall and spring months as well as night calving. With a good agricultural knowledge base as well as a strong work ethic she also brings with her the technology background that only the young intuitively have making her a great agent to list and sell your property.
Whether you are considering selling or thinking of buying give me a call to see what I can do for you!
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Waterfront, RecreationalOutstanding & Rare Offering located just 93 miles from Glacier National Park along the shore of the picturesque Frank Lake. There is 226 acres of undeveloped recreational paradise bordering National Forest Service with almost 2000 feet of lake frontage, multiple building sites, mature trees and — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalWILLOW WOOD RANCH - 219+/- acres in 2 parcels w/ fishable South Willow Creek (Rainbows, Browns, Cutthroat, & Brooks - potential ponding from a private use gravel pit located on the ranch), Water shares, 3 major irrigation ditches, trees, wildlife, & massive views of Tobacco — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes40+ acres (31+/- high producing irrigated hay ground w/ water rights from Nugget & Green Acre ditches as well as 3 wheel lines & 2 pumps to irrigate the land (will convey at closing). The beautifully remodeled 3 bed- 2 bath home & multiple outbuildings — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, HomesNO COVENANTS and 1000+ feet of fishable Jack Creek flows through this one of a kind, irreplaceable piece of Montana history. Built in 1910 (remodeled multiple times since then) this log home and outbuildings once served as a Guest Ranch for all that love Montana — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:CommercialThe Historic BLUE MOON SALOON (Restaurant, Bar, Store, Cabins &Campground) is being offered turn-key ready for the discerning buyer. Located in the quaint town of Cameron you will find the Blue Moon Saloon a place where locals gather, enjoying Friday night prime rib, Saturday night — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale203+ acres that is comprised of five plated (Madison County approved) lots that is currently used for irrigated hay ground and pasture lands. Keep for agricultural use, consider a conservation easement, sell parcels off individually, build on one and sell the remainder......with this property the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, RecreationalBlaine Spring Creek frontage, 11+ acres of elbow room, irrigation rights from seasonal ditch, magnificent views of Madison & Gravelly Mountain Ranges, & access to BLM/FS lands are just a few of the perks of this extensively remodeled passive solar 4 bedroom-3 bath home. Enjoy — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, Recreational425' of Madison River Frontage, forever unobstructed views, guest cabin (Murphy bed, tiled shower & kitchenette) & unique main home is found on 20+/- ac south of Ennis. This 3 story home (porcelain tile exterior w/ travertine corners has a huge garage/workshop (perfect place to — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Recreational2.5 miles to Harrison Schools lies 158.566 acres of Antelope Creek, trees, peace tranquility, and mountain views. Nestled in the heart of the Tobacco Roots, this property is protected by covenants and deed restrictions. No mobiles allowed but the covenants allowfor you to bring your — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialOutstanding and rare offering on 10+ fully fenced acres with a LARGE shop (32’X70’ main floor) with concrete floors, two roll-up doors (small door is 8’H x 12’W, large door is 13’H x 12’W), 2-220 plugs and a woodstove. The upstairs has endless potential to — Read more