Chaisley Jacks is a licensed salesperson for Hayden Outdoors in Wyoming. Chaisley is proud to call Wyoming her home and was born and raised there. She enjoys being outdoors with her husband and three children hiking, camping, fishing and hunting.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialThis meticulously maintained Log Home overlooks the Lander Valley in the most beautiful setting. The home is situated on 3.96 acres with its own private well and lives like a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom. Pulling into this property you will notice the beautiful landscaping with — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:ResidentialThis home is comprised of 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms along with 2,056 sqft. of living space. Walking into to the home you will love how open it is with the beautiful vaulted ceilings in the living room. You will notice the custom log work — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land15 +/- Acres located just outside of Lander along Highway 287. This property has great potential with possible building sites for a future home or cabin, has Irrigation and also has Baldwin Creek running through the property. Call today for a showing! — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialThis cozy little cabin is located just minutes from downtown Lander with a great out of town feel. The home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a loft that could double as another bedroom. There is a green room off the back of the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant LandOne of the nicest lots still available in the Beaver Creek Estates. Lot 3 sits at the back of the developmnent making it one of the most secluded. This property has great views and would be a perfect spot for a luxury cabin. Adjecent to — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant LandThis lot offers end of the road seclusion with plenty of tree cover. The terrain is flat with a large open area that would be perfect for a building site right next to Beaver Creek. This ideal mountain setting offers great hunting and fishing in — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant LandThe perfect building site to watch over meandering moose with breathtaking views of Iron Mountain. This property has a great building site on top of a gradual hill that looks over Beaver Creek made up of a thick covered willow bottom. This property boarders Shoshone — Read more