Chad is a 4th generation Montanan with a lifelong career in construction and real estate. He has been a licensed agent since 2007 and works in the custom and luxury home market, and specializes in waterfront properties. Chad is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys his time with his wife and three children exploring all that Montana has to offer. He services all of Montana working to bring buyers and sellers together, and making dreams become reality. Chad resides in Manhattan, MT.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalSO MANY OPPORTUNITIES! Expansive 4 bed, 2.5 bath home has so much to offer including a complete 2 bed 1 bath attached apartment that could be used for rental income or an expansion of the main home, also a finished and heated 3250 sq.ft. attached — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalBrand new luxury condo on Hauser Lake at Lakeside. Beautifully constructed 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home boasts an amazing on the water location with 2 master suites, multiple entertaining areas including upstairs game room complete with wet bar and balcony, main level has a — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, RecreationalAmazing southern views of Lone Peak from this great end of the road lot with ski access to Big Sky Resort. A geotechnical survey has been competed and is included. Quality building lots such as this do not come available very often! Big Sky is — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Waterfront, Cabin, RecreationalOpportunity knocks! 64.61 Acres in 2 parcels just east of Park City, MT. Adorable 1 bedroom cabin with LOTS of room to grow. This property offers endless recreational opportunity; Stocked bass pond, set up for horses, and irrigated and productive cropland (currently in hay). This — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Waterfront, RecreationalThis awsome river retreat is now available after being held by the family ranch for generations. 20.02 acres of prime Gallatin River front adjacent to the historic Axtell Bridge has easy access for the outdoor enthusiest. The property boasts, whitetail deer, waterfowl, and blue ribbon — Read more