- 01/13/2021Corena ApplegateFrom day one, Casey Mayer with Hayden Outdoors, has worked harder than any Realtor I have ever had! She traveled from Silver City to Regina which is about 330 miles. Now what does that say about a person? I totally enjoyed working with Casey as she made selling my ranch a wonderful experience. I HIGHLY recommend Casey Meyer as she will work hard to sell you home or property. Hayden Outdoors is fabulous! Greg is so knowledgeable and helped us in so many ways. If you are wanting to sell your home or property I definitely recommend Casey Mayer with Hayden Outdoors. Thank you Corena ApplegateAgent:Casey Mayer
Casey is a Sixth generation native New Mexican and grew up on a large working cattle ranch in Catron County, New Mexico. Casey and her Husband along with their Three-year-old Daughter, now live on a farm in Southern New Mexico and spend a large amount of time traveling between the farm and ranch to run their cattle operation. Casey is currently working towards completing her Bachelor’s in Business at Western New Mexico University and enjoys wildlife photography, bowhunting and traveling. She is very familiar with Southern and Central New Mexico and is passionate about the preservation of ranches, farms and rural properties that provide the lifestyle that she grew up in and loves, and looks forward to assisting both Buyers and Sellers in their real estate goals.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Homes, RecreationalThe Chicken Ranch is an exquisite piece of property nestled in the Ponderosa Pines of Cibola County, NM. This property has it all! A beautiful two-story, 4bedroom/3bathroom home with many custom accents including log beams that were cut on site, and custom doors and cabinets. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalThe Llaves Ranch is 305 +/- acres located in Rio Arriba County in Northern NM. The property has natural gas, city water and a well. This spectacular ranch features a two-story, 4 bedroom 2 bathroom log home with a spacious living room, attached sunroom, and — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalTaylor Hills Ranch is 640 acres located in Catron County NM. This property consists of Two separate owners, each with 320 acres selling together to make a section. The property is located approximately 12 miles north of historic Pie Town. This property offers beautiful views, — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalRed Eagle Trail is a prime tract located in the Mimbres Valley in Southwestern New Mexico. It is comprised of a high desert terrain, with Oak and Juniper Trees, Grama Grass, Apache Plume and many other native plants and grasses. This tract is all about — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalCheck out this lot with sweeping views! 11+/- acres with great access, an abundance of vegetation including Ponderosa Pines, Pinon and Cedar. Property line is less than a half a mile off of Highway 36. Along with great access, this lot also offers privacy and — Read more